SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wolfwolfwolf - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by OnePromise Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:48 am

Preview promo for hometowns makes it look like Nick does ask for Vanessa's Dad's blessing and he doesn't want to give it.

https://t.co/w0wz1O4q8R

And Andi looks pissed.

Last edited by OnePromise on Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

wolfwolfwolf - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Maya Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:51 am

@OnePromise the 'anything is possible' gave it away for me. Why even say that if you're not spending time with her?

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:52 am

OnePromise wrote:Preview promo for hometowns makes it look like Nick does ask for Vanessa's Dad's blessing and he doesn't want to give it.

And Andi looks pissed.

Why would she be pissed?

I just watched it and she seemed to be fake acting to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:55 am

One of Vanessa's friends commented on her last pic with Nick and it said something like 'amazing date. I'm scared for next week' and I immediately thought htd didn't go well.

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:59 am

atem wrote:
OnePromise wrote:Preview promo for hometowns makes it look like Nick does ask for Vanessa's Dad's blessing and he doesn't want to give it.

And Andi looks pissed.

Why would she be pissed?

I just watched it and she seemed to be fake acting to me.

Absolutely agree. She is totally faking it.

My favorite part is when Nick sees Vanessa. He looks at her like he looked after eating a beignet for the first time.  giggling

wolfwolfwolf - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 45 Img_2010

Source my SC of above preview

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:01 am

I wonder if Nick asked to live together first or something that would be considered an insult to Vanessa and her Dad.

Raven is probably saying she's scared that if she left Arkansas, her Dad would get sick again? Not sure.

Rachel's mom asking about interracial dating...I guess that's going to be a theme in Rachel's season? I sure hope not.

Corrine's showing Raquel.

Last edited by atem on Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:03 am

Nick's recent twitter like intrigues me. Disclaimer: I may just be exhausted by this season, totally shot and reading too much into it wolfwolfwolf - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 45 3806527698
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:03 am

@OnePromise Nick had so much chemistry with that beignet, Vanessa should take that as a compliment.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:05 am

crunchycheeto wrote:@OnePromise Nick had so much chemistry with that beignet, Vanessa should take that as a compliment.

100% with you on that. He couldn't stop eating them on The Chew show last week either.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:10 am

shaughnessyb wrote:Nick's recent twitter like intrigues me. Disclaimer: I may just be exhausted by this season, totally shot and reading too much into it wolfwolfwolf - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 45 3806527698

This tweet?
@viallnicholas28 you just suck dude. You don't deserve any of the women on the show. You deserve nothing and I hope you get less.

He likes or replies to tweets that are really, really mean so I wouldn't read too much into it. But if I were to read too much into it (which lbr, I probably already have), I don't think he'd like it if he did end up with no one at the end of the show. I think he'd have too much of a bruised ego to like such a tweet. Then again, he did say he was a sucker for punishment (just not the choking kind).
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:13 am

I was worried it might mean he did end up with someone but they aren't together anymore. V was unusually quiet with her SM- particularly twitter likes- during Monday's epi. Could be because of the Rachel stuff, which I originally chalked it up to.

I think the edit is just getting to me :yes: Or at least I hope!
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:19 am

That's a pet peeve of mine. What is the use of giving more attention to someone that's being mean? I don't get it. All that tells me is that he has too much time on his hands. LOL

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl