SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wolfwolfwolf - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by HodanG Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:05 pm

Very interesting
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

wolfwolfwolf - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by notarose Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:13 pm

Looking at thr new epi promo plus the one at the end of last epi

- luggage guy is seen with Dani M, Kristina, and Vanessa on the couch in the foreground.  Abstract blue paintings on wall.
- Nick in dark blue small print shirt & tears: abstract blue paintings on the wall
Could Nick have had this particular teary convo after Taylor left while still in NOLA and the paintings just naturally drew assumption that the locale was tropical?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
notarose wrote:I can't SC off the preview vid because the stream is too choppy on my device.

Might just be me but I thought I saw a rose stem with multiple blossoms along the stem.  Google came up empty, it appears to not exist in nature. The stem is beside what appears to be a woman in white cotton and superimposed (likely due the splicing) a hand with white nail polish.  I only know of Rachel wearing white or very light matte polish.

I could have not seen correctly as I only watched once and it was a dizzy inducing stream.   The images struck me as an anomaly.

I saw that too. I grabbed it.

wolfwolfwolf - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 Captur36

etoline

I agree with above posters. That is Nick with Kristina and an orchid. He was wearing that bathing suit in a number of SCs with her. Also the SC of him twirling a girl in a white dress was thought to be Kristina. This would confirm that.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:23 pm

Yes, that may be Kristina, but I don't think that is the same dress.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:45 pm

@HodanG giggling you pop out with one-liner?  hi BTW, at the beginning Nick was a "Ryan Reynolds" lookalike, lately with all the grooming he appears to me more like Theo James Hugesmile

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:35 pm

I went to the No Discussion Thread and here is the cap of the dress. It looks different, but it could be...

wolfwolfwolf - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 5f68cfd25ba7cc6be5f830d5393fb9b7_zpsju58vvsf

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:37 pm

I would question why is he wearing a bathing suit and if that's Kristina she is wearing a white dress for the night portion of their date which would be the same as earlier? I don't think that's likely the case IMHO.

@notarose I will grab those caps to compare. Good eye if that's the case.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:55 pm

happygolucky wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp4MhJ3Ekm4

Walking down the hall opens the door to talk to the ladies.

wolfwolfwolf - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 Captur40

Blue art as noted by @notarose
wolfwolfwolf - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 Captur41

wolfwolfwolf - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 Captur42

Looks like the shame shirt but different colour. Not sure that lightening could make that much of a difference but the voice over says two people go home  
wolfwolfwolf - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 Captur43

then this one shows up on a two on one Blue shirt again, with limo driving away.
wolfwolfwolf - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 Captur44

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:22 pm

I think the one with the limo driving away is Jasmine at the after party.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:25 am

There is also a new preview up on ABC for episode 6. I don't know how to bring it over. I wonder if catamaran with girls that was captured on social media months ago was before or after volleyball match.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:04 am

Here's the link to the preview: volleyball date gone wrong
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/video/most-recent/VDKA3663064
Sorry I don't know how to embed a video, but Vanessa and Dani M were crying.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:35 am

happygolucky wrote:@HodanG giggling you pop out with one-liner?  hi  BTW, at the beginning Nick was a "Ryan Reynolds" lookalike, lately with all the grooming he appears to me more like Theo James Hugesmile

I see what you  see
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl