SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 74 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LadiesNight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:30 pm

This isn't her thread, and it's probably just cause I've always had a soft spot for her(them), but what disgusts me the most is how savagely and ruthlessly MM went after Lauren. She's ... like I don't even have the words right now. This behavior, that right there, is what gives Christians a bad name sometimes. I mean, I know they are all adults... but I just witnessed a mother tear down a much younger woman. Ruthlessly. Yuck. She's worse than Josh, and he's terrible.

I think Lauren and the twins are savage right now, but they should probably just take a step back and support their friend privately. Amanda should maybe look into a restraining order, MM and Josh need therapy and to deactivate their accounts, and everyone needs to chill and move on. I think this is too out of control now. And that's saying something cause I usually love Bachelor trashy gossip. The side show is usually better than the show, but this feels like it's getting out of hand. IMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

LadiesNight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:33 pm

sosleepy wrote:
lexforlife wrote:I  can't believe I spent time watching any of these people. What a bunch of losers, every single one of them! So classless,  everyone  of these bach contestant on that  insta  comment section no no no . I  might be a buzz kill because some are entertained  but  no of these people' s behavior on thay post was entertaining.  I  find everyone involved dumb and unintelligent , bunch of bors ( sorry for my different view).

Agreed. Every last one of them (and especially MM imo, what a nutter) need to take a step back and take a deep breath. Josh and Amanda had a 5/6 month relationship. It didn't work out. Big flip. Everyone take a pill and relax, cause they all look like they are straight out of middle school on crack right now. Again, all of them, but mostly the mother. I'm afraid of her. Legitimately.

I can't wait until MM takes it to her Facebook page. Only she will have to clean it all up for HolyRoller Incorporated.
ETA @sosleepy
snipped your post
what disgusts me the most is how savagely and ruthlessly MM went after Lauren. She's ... like I don't even have the words right now. This behavior, that right there, is what gives Christians a bad name sometimes. I mean, I know they are all adults... but I just witnessed a mother tear down a much younger woman. Ruthlessly. Yuck. She's worse than Josh, and he's terrible.
Now that you all can see this with your own eyes, you can see what I mean about her. It does not have to be a "young" woman. It can be anyone. When she takes to her FB page she cleans up her act, but is equally as down low dirty. She posts people's private info on her public page. She recruits her lemmings and has them harass these people.
My hope is the authorities do get involved to put a stop to her or at least make her think twice.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:42 pm

Legitimately wondering if Mama Murray is mentally ill.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:47 pm

@StacyNor Thanks for that. Chad...the voice of reason. rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:50 pm

sosleepy wrote:Legitimately wondering if Mama Murray is mentally ill.

A) yes she is.
B) I think Chad is so funny. I wish I were younger.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:51 pm

This is beyond ridiculous now. Everybody just needs to MOVE ON. How embarrassing for a grown azz man and two mothers to behave this way.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:52 pm

I don't care for JJ too much but he has his good moments and speaking out on this is one of them.
That's what SM should be for IMO if one is going to speak negatively let it be to take down the psychos like Josh!
jmo

LadiesNight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 74 17632304_10210950477991815_2678046779895832816_o
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSFSeKelP6Q/?taken-by=eesnotokay
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:55 pm

@AllAboutLove JJ comment just rip the lid off for real. Now everyone will know that the lady is dirty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:56 pm

2 mothers?  Technically, Amanda hasn't said anything other than Hi Mrs. Murray, unless I missed another comment from her.  She's simply sitting back and letting the blonde trio do her dirty work for her.  IMO, she's played it smart here.

But I'm seriously concerned over what MM and Josh will do next.  The girls have made their point now it's time to leave the crazies alone, IMO.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:58 pm

I think Josh has gotten away with his abusive ways for far to long. I am glad the gals are speaking the truth and defending Amanda. Women generally struggle leaving abusive relationships because the abuser makes them feel so unworthy. I saw with my own eyes and heard with my own ears the way Josh belittled Amanda on periscope, IG, twitter and BIP. He deserves to be called out on his horrible behavior. I am glad Amanda has friends willing to help her break the cycle of abuse. LadiesNight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 74 1f64c

Josh and his Mom are truly the worst. Something is seriously deranged with her and Josh is a menace to women. IMO
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:00 am

sosleepy wrote:This isn't her thread, and it's probably just cause I've always had a soft spot for her(them), but what disgusts me the most is how savagely and ruthlessly MM went after Lauren. She's ... like I don't even have the words right now. This behavior, that right there, is what gives Christians a bad name sometimes. I mean, I know they are all adults... but I just witnessed a mother tear down a much younger woman. Ruthlessly. Yuck. She's worse than Josh, and he's terrible.

I think Lauren and the twins are savage right now, but they should probably just take a step back and support their friend privately. Amanda should maybe look into a restraining order, MM and Josh need therapy and to deactivate their accounts, and everyone needs to chill and move on. I think this is too out of control now. And that's saying something cause I usually love Bachelor trashy gossip. The side show is usually better than the show, but this feels like it's getting out of hand. IMO.

I totally agree with all of this! This has been too messy and too much has been said and done. Sure, it's entertaining but it's also disturbing and uncomfortable. I can't believe the world has come down to this. All of them needs to lay off social media and re-evaluate their lives.

And yes, Kelly Travisty is right. Andi went easy on Josh. And for whatever reason, she must have felt some respect or compassion for MM and did not include her in her book.

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:00 am

Per above, if they (MM and Josh) were smart they would end there. No more comments. The more they comment and go to tabloids, the more it agravates Amanda + the trio to speak up and out. The more he talks, the worse it gets. If he wants to keep saying 'the truth will come out' the blondes are gonna make it be known how horrible he truly is more than they already have.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove