SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 72 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LadiesNight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:11 pm

I never liked Vinny and how he played out his drama last year was so fake to me. He seems to be another one who is willing to speak on Josh's behalf and that already confirms for me that he's full of it as well, IMO.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

LadiesNight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by whit90 Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:22 pm

hae1001 wrote:@whit90  https://www.instagram.com/p/BSFSeKelP6Q/

Thank You and WOW : Welcome back Josh and MM NOT !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:25 pm

2pop I truly believe what goes around comes around. It's coming around, now. To our member who was personally affected by her, your time is now. Smiley

I just said the other day, people like Josh tend to snap sooner or later.

He really thinks that the "truth" will be known soon. The truth will be his BS truth just like everything else that has always come out of his mouth, from the day he showed up on my screen.

His mother, like I said the other day, is the devil in disguise. She's nuts, no IMO needed because some of know first hand, and she is snapping as well. It's obvious when these people know they are loosing control, they spin out of control themselves and do whatever is necessary to try and turn things around in their favour regardless of how stupid they look because they are too stupid to realize they look like idiots.

Some of us have been saying for a few years now, the Murrays use scripture to hide the real personalities. I'm beginning to wonder, the timing of this trip. They can't be bad people, look how holy they are.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:31 pm

Isn't it funny that people Josh starts hanging out with suddenly start saying things you couldn't imagine them saying otherwise - Chris Soules, the resident drunk goofball (IMO) throwing shade at his 'good friend' Nick and Vinny, one of the few decent men from Jojo's season (IMO) defending Josh and talking about Amanda's true colors. Guess Josh is not only good at manipulating women.  Suspect  Rolling Eyes  

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:36 pm

coolangel wrote:Isn't it funny that people Josh starts hanging out with suddenly start saying things you couldn't imagine them saying otherwise - Chris Soules, the resident drunk goofball (IMO) throwing shade at his 'good friend' Nick and Vinny, one of the few decent men from Jojo's season (IMO) defending Josh and talking about Amanda's true colors. Guess Josh is not only good at manipulating women.  Suspect  Rolling Eyes  

All JMO

Yeah, he's good at manipulating idiots regardless of gender.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:45 pm

ReneeM wrote:Ashley I called Josh a disney prince once despite all the allegations that were out there about him so she needs to keep her trap shut in all this IMO. I'm not with the wave of her and a couple of the others only caring that he's an abuser when it's their friend on the other side of it but was quick to say there's two sides to every story to justify Amanda getting with him in the first place after Andi's book

Playing devil's advocate here but this one did play out in front of their eyes unlike Andi's allegations. They were all there to witness Josh go off on Amanda at Becca's YT launch event. Ofcourse, I think they are all late to the party and should have given serious consideration to Andi's book but I am still happy that they got here finally and are dragging him through the mud now instead of giving PC answers like 'It's unfortunate that it didn't work out and we wish both of them the best'.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:06 pm

coolangel wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Ashley I called Josh a disney prince once despite all the allegations that were out there about him so she needs to keep her trap shut in all this IMO. I'm not with the wave of her and a couple of the others only caring that he's an abuser when it's their friend on the other side of it but was quick to say there's two sides to every story to justify Amanda getting with him in the first place after Andi's book

Playing devil's advocate here but this one did play out in front of their eyes unlike Andi's allegations. They were all there to witness Josh go off on Amanda at Becca's YT launch event. Ofcourse, I think they are all late to the party and should have given serious consideration to Andi's book but I am still happy that they got here finally and are dragging him through the mud now instead of giving PC answers like 'It's unfortunate that it didn't work out and we wish both of them the best'.

All JMO

The logical part of me agrees 100% but it rubs me the wrong way how easily so many of them and others in bachelor nation dismissed it and still dismiss it ala Vinny & Marcus. It shouldn't take it happening to someone they care about in order for them to care.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:08 pm

I notice that Chloe Smith account never denied being Mrs. Murray when accused of it a couple of times.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:15 pm

I don't have a good feeling about this. I really hope nobody gets hurt physically in all of this.

As much as its entertainment to us, (I am guilty of this)

People are really hurting and people that can not cope can do desperate things.

Everyone needs that common sense shoulder to lie on and they can get through it. (Even the villains).

I think this is starting to really bother me. (I feel bad that I am entertained by this). I think its time to step away for a bit.

See you in a while. Hopefully all ends well. With maybe just a little snark. And a few happily ever after. I really don't want anyone to get hurt.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:15 pm

ReneeM wrote:
The logical part of me agrees 100% but it rubs me the wrong way how easily so many of them and others in bachelor nation dismissed it and still dismiss it ala Vinny & Marcus. It shouldn't take it happening to someone they care about in order for them to care.

ITA on that esp the bolded. :yes: If more people had taken Andi seriously when she said these things, there would never have been a Josh-Amanda and she wouldn't have gone through a similar experience. I hope they all band together now and take him down so that there isn't another Josh victim down the line.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:18 pm

So Amanda's only contribution to that comment thread was 'hi mrs murray' Love it laugh out loud.

LadiesNight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 72 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:23 pm

I loved the one comment that said Amanda should take a picture relaxing on the beach with a drink in hand and reading Andi's book. giggling I think Josh's head would explode.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove