SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 17 of 44 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:54 pm

Agree sosleepy. I don't think Amanda's dumb. And I know
Plenty of women who stay in bad relationships forever so I think she is a strong woman. I think she knows she made a poor choice and isn't making excuses for it. In a live Instagram I heard her say she regrets moving josh in and wouldn't ever do it again. Amanda tries to be this strong Independent single mom and she isn't quite there. I think she sometimes struggles with self esteem and she has definitely made mistakes but no one is perfect. I'm very interested to read her book to be honest.

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:07 pm

@sosleepy And I know you were joking. I have said many times: Fool me once shame you, fool me twice shame on me.
So it's not that I wish her harm, I just wish she would learn from her mistakes already, especially for the fact she is raising two children who happen to be female. I don't see her being a good female role model. IMO She puts the yo-yo to shame.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:51 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@sosleepy And I know you were joking. I have said many times: Fool me once shame you, fool me twice shame on me.
So it's not that I wish her harm, I just wish she would learn from her mistakes already, especially for the fact she is raising two children who happen to be female. I don't see her being a good female role model. IMO She puts the yo-yo to shame.
I agree. I could see if she met a guy off of the show and in the beginning he was fine and things eventually turned sour and she found out he wasn't a good guy. That happens often in our world. That's not what happened. She met this guy on a reality television show who already had a failed engagement and his ex-fiancé claimed he was an emotional/verbal abuser. There were clear signs on the show and the way he acted on it.

She chose to ignore it. Her ex husband did the same thing to her and even made matters worse by apparently repeatedly cheating on her. Josh had giant red flashing lights all around him. She chose to ignore it. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:57 pm

@Ash2214 Not only did she choose to ignore it with Josh once, though. She went back for seconds, thirds and maybe more. Hopefully the relationship is over. But that remains to be seen.  This is not an example for the kids. We teach our children not to let others physically put their hands on us, bully us etc. To yell "HELP!" when we need it. To run away.
Amanda needs to run away and not look back.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:13 pm

I hope Amanda does a lot of soul searching and therapy too, on why she falls for these horrible guys. Her hubby cheated and told her she was not good enough to find love, Josh.. well he is an emotionally abuse jerk, who controlled her and made her inferior. I hope her and her girls find happiness.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:22 am

Okay.....I am not trying to nitpick and I'm not judging her at all - but i must say......I REALLY wish Amanda wouldn't put her kids out there so much. They are clearly adorable and she clearly loves them a lot, but there are some sick people out there. And her being in the public eye right now, it may create a danger somewhat. Hopefully not but its a risk. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:07 pm

Amanda and her girls are at Disneyland. Glad she's focusing on them. They look so cute

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:04 pm

laugh out loud
Amanda Stanton @amandastantonnn
You know you've hit a breaking point in life when @RealitySteve somehow becomes your therapist  dadlife - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 17 1f602  now go get a massage, you deserve it.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:06 pm

^

That was a good one! A dig at RS, a self depracative dig at herself, and very funny. giggling giggling giggling
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:17 pm

Yes, Amanda, you go get that massage and forget these crazy people even exist. Please!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:39 pm

I guess the tell-all full of Josh dirt aint happening? It might be for the better.
Maybe she actually is writing a children's book.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:24 pm

Maybe she's saving the dirt for the book. Has she ever mentioned what kind of book she's writing?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 44 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+62
stuckinsc
autumnkm54
mysthelma
beader
dw_a_mom