SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 69 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ThrowBackThursday - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:29 pm

@OnePromise It's comical that the one looking to further his career and is usually dressed to the nines, puts on a plastic yellow bracelet every time he goes on a date with a girl who also has the same bracelet. laugh out loud

@notarose I don't recall that shirt. What is he talking about?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

ThrowBackThursday - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:40 pm

notarose wrote:SC from ITM during the book sharing.
ThrowBackThursday - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 Image88

Has anyone noticed Nick in this shirt in any of the previews?  Based on what he says I think this ITM may have been done after filming ended.

I noticed that screen cap also and was wondering if it's from a future episode once they move to Finland or was post filming. It looks like some of the more rustic decor in Finland.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:46 pm

The ITM - vid
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPrvn1FB8A2/?tagged=thebachelor

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:18 pm

OnePromise wrote:Just another yellow bracelet sighting from Nick's second 1:1 with Vanessa in the Bahamas while snorkeling:

ThrowBackThursday - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 Img_1919

My sc
Okay I'm sorry but I cannot even handle the sweetness of this gesture -- to be giving her a "sign" during filming. A little bit like Josh's ribbon bracelets during Andi's season but with the roles reversed and with 97% less douchiness.  

notarose wrote:SC from ITM during the book sharing.
ThrowBackThursday - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 Image88

Has anyone noticed Nick in this shirt in any of the previews?  Based on what he says I think this ITM may have been done after filming ended.
I immediately thought that when I saw it. His hair is really big and he just looks sort of -- smirky. And I know that he's often smirky but this seemed different -- like he was trying his hardest to be neutral and keep a straight face and not give away a secret. I thought it was really cute.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:03 pm

^^^
...and the VO that follows
"I just want to let Vaneesa know how much I uh appreciate...that...and mmm how glad I am that she is here."
Seamless ThrowBackThursday - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 2498057887

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:27 pm

So after all the speculation, do we not think that they will show Vanessa telling Nick that Danielle L is "fake". Which according to RS took place this past episode. Since the episode is too be continued I guess we could still see it but I'm thinking they would have aired the comment in the past episode if they were going to show the conversation occurring between Nick and Vanessa regarding Danielle. Thoughts?
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:32 pm

jessietrey wrote:So after all the speculation, do we not think that they will show Vanessa telling Nick that Danielle L is "fake". Which according to RS took place this past episode. Since the episode is too be continued I guess we could still see it but I'm thinking they would have aired the comment in the past episode if they were going to show the conversation occurring between Nick and Vanessa regarding Danielle. Thoughts?

It supposedly happened at the group date cocktail party with both Vanessa and Taylor turning on Danielle L and the girls confronting them on it, according to RS. So it was cut, if you believe it happened. I do think it happened based on Josephine's comments to Corinne about Taylor and a promo showing Rachel saying "what the eff does that even mean", but it was never shown. It would also explain why Danielle l grabbed him first at the cocktail party although she already had a rose, as she felt she had to defend herself. Just seems like typical winner getting a squeaky clean edit type of thing, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:39 pm

IMO it depends who RS sources are. If it isn't shown, IMO it's hard to comment only based on RS spoilers, because his spoilers are sometimes just gossip, or a very one sided story telling.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:40 pm

If it happened why didn't they show what was so fake about Danielle? One could say she's also getting an good edit if there was something negative the others were talking about and they didn't show it.

How many times have we heard so and so admitted to the others they are only there for their careers which ticks everyone off. Who knows, what Danielle said or did, if it happened, and why she was let go so early, but IMO if it happened and they didn't air it, IMO it wasn't useful to their storyboard.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:44 pm

RS said Brooks was returning on Des' season.  Did tptb decide not to air it rofl

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:58 pm

I'm not saying whether or not Danielle L is fake, just what RS said and what IMO shows support of that happening. Including, Danielle L not following Vanessa until very recently (not sure when she followed Taylor) and the two, plus Danielle M, not hanging out with the other 7 girls at NYE. It also seems strange to go after Danielle l for using the show, when both Danielle m, their BF, and Taylor have modeling pic on their IG and are surely hoping to get opportunities out of this too, IMO. To me, it just seemed like a clear case of jealousy since she got a GDR, followed by a ID, but who knows. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:09 pm

IMO There is a lot of 'he said-she said' when you throw a bunch of people together in an environment like this. It reminds me of the Ashley-Caila BIP situation. Caila said something, Amanda heard something, she told Ashley something who then went and told Jared something - who knows what truly happened (IMO). I gave both Ashley and Caila the benefit of doubt in that situation and I am doing the same for Vanessa and DLo now considering we didn't get to see anything and only have RS's 'sources' to go by. All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon