SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 57 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ThrowBackThursday - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by lleyki Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:10 pm

I think it's only Rachel that's not following her, in terms of people she's following. Also, most people knew she and Dani M. got very close because Dani has been posting love messages on her Instagram since she started posting more regularly.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

ThrowBackThursday - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by jessietrey Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:23 pm

from dmmaltby on snapchat

jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:26 pm

If Nick was single now, there is no way CH would go on Ellen, call him sincere and bash Luke IMO.

The way TPTB have handled this season and particularly SM is different in a lot of ways IMO. I don't remember the lead liking pics of contestants and posting so many date pics in the past. IMO TPTB have let the reigns go loose with SM coz if anything, it is just building up more interest and interaction. Case in point, the villain of the season Corinne has over 100K followers now behind only the rumored F1 Vanessa who has 150K. Having the F1 keep a low profile achieves nothing IMO in this day and age and TPTB seem to have realized it.

Vanessa looks really happy IMO and it's nice to see the women bonding. Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:41 pm

jessietrey wrote:from dmmaltby on snapchat

It looked like a mischievous "I know something, you don't" response rather than the content of her response being "really bad".
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:49 pm

Speaking about friends, Vanessa's pre-show friends are present in the comment section of her IG. They leave comments about how authentic she is on epis as well as postive things about the 1-1 date and sometimes when a show fan posts a comment that is off, like the pic of Vane (as her friends call her) and her nephew being speculated to be her son, a friend clarified (saying how cute her nephew is).
Very few of her friends have public accounts.  Out of that small number of public accounts, a few follow Nick. Her cousin tagged Nick in a post after Monday's epi (collage of Vanessa on Nick's shoulders beside a pic of the cousin wearing Vanessa's flight suit).

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:13 pm

@notarose what is her cousin IG

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:36 pm

What if TPTB tell some of the women to get together and maybe suggests certain weekends just to throw the sleuthers off.  Now I don't check anywhere else to get the scoop on this show and I don't even always check every thread here but it seems a little obvious with Nick and Vanessa, so nothing would shock me what TPTB do in behind the scenes until the season is done.
Actually it is something I've always wondered about as to how they can afford to fly, especially the Canadians.  I know plane fares are very reasonable for Americans but not for us. no idea

ThrowBackThursday - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:40 pm

Edgarretana10 wrote:@notarose what is her cousin IG

SC with tags however he is also tagged in the caption so even if her collage app picked up the tags from the original pic posts, Catherine wrote the caption.
ThrowBackThursday - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Image84
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPWnLlHgMI8/

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:47 pm

Brill wrote:What if TPTB tell some of the women to get together and maybe suggests certain weekends just to throw the sleuthers off.  Now I don't check anywhere else to get the scoop on this show and I don't even always check every thread here but it seems a little obvious with Nick and Vanessa, so nothing would shock me what TPTB do in behind the scenes until the season is done.
Actually it is something I've always wondered about as to how they can afford to fly, especially the Canadians.  I know plane fares are very reasonable for Americans but not for us. no idea

Company air miles/reward miles I assume.  During filming they fly cast, producers, a stylist maybe for the lead, sound and camera, interns to stage.... lots of accumulated mile rewards to gift Bach Nation. There might also be a cooperate rate not known to us.
Some alum do seem to travel a lot though.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:14 am

jessietrey wrote:from dmmaltby on snapchat

Adorable! beatingheart IMO, the only "bad" thing V could have said that fits in with her smiling like she was when saying that would be something like "I am in love with this cute doggy but not as much as I am in love with Nick". Anything even somewhat related to Nick/her feelings in a negative way makes no sense to me given how happy she looked and smiling when she said that back to Dani.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:08 am

I feel like after this they may move to a city that's new to both of them, but a little closer to the east coast for Vanessa to visit home. Maybe Nashville is on the list.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:27 pm

I know we are far in advance of HTDs however something has caught my curiousity about Vanessa's family.
On her IG she has an old post pic of her mom.  It's not a recent pic.  They bear strong resemblance.  Vanessa's sister Mel has some similiar physical traits to Vanessa.
In Vanessa's intro vid she is with 2 other women, one is her grandmother (identified as such by Vanessa in other IG posts), the other is unknown.  They also appeared in Vanessa's IG story posted on the night of the premiere.  The blonde woman from both doesn't look like Vanessa. Granted she could have dyed her hair however her build and facial structure is broader.
Does anyone else think there may be a family story yet untold?

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon