SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 47 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ThrowBackThursday - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:39 pm

Yeah, I never considered him one, either. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

ThrowBackThursday - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:43 pm

2ndcampbell wrote:I'm enjoying Vanessa and am giddy about their date. But, having just watched it again I can't help but think that come FRC time Nick will say that Vanessa has all the qualities he's looking for in a wife but the sexual chemistry just isn't there. I mean that the line we've often heard from other bachelors and bachettes.

Keeping my fingers crossed for Vanessa. She seems like a gal that deserves a happily ever after.

I think that's the least of their worries.... IMO, Vanessa and Nick's sexual chemistry is off the charts! Hot hot hot!! :girlfan
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:48 pm

She is 29 so not much younger than Nick. Every guy want to be like Nick at 35 and dating girls in the early 20's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:50 pm

@Kyrieforthewin Curious is this your opinion? :gotcha:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:02 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
2ndcampbell wrote:I'm enjoying Vanessa and am giddy about their date. But, having just watched it again I can't help but think that come FRC time Nick will say that Vanessa has all the qualities he's looking for in a wife but the sexual chemistry just isn't there. I mean that the line we've often heard from other bachelors and bachettes.

Keeping my fingers crossed for Vanessa. She seems like a gal that deserves a happily ever after.

I think that's the least of their worries.... IMO, Vanessa and Nick's sexual chemistry is off the charts! Hot hot hot!! :girlfan

:yes:  I think she had him totally confused.  Her cocktail dress at the bride GD was vavavoom and her RC dress last epi was like a beautifully draped silk sheet yet she talked with him in a nonsuggestive manner sending the message that she is worth unwrapping but first we talk. IMO she is wonderful at the Art of womanly seduction - build anticipation via a slow reveal. It's the best way to build his desire while making him focus on what she wants to learn about him.  
Love it :uptonogood
Intensely delicious.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:34 pm

I think Vanessa and Nick not only have a undeniable physical connection, but also are on the same wavelength and have an emotional and intellectual connection as well. So a body, soul, heart, heart connection. Imo, there was always one or more of those connections missing with the other women in Nick's past. With Vanessa, I feel Nick has finally found his match.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:20 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

Uhhh... yes, this. I thought their sexual chemistry, especially given it was their FIRST DATE was basically off the charts. I haven't seen that level of intimacy from many of these final couples... on FRC day, let alone the FIRST DATE.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:46 am

Rewatching their 1 on 1 date again and Vanessa wiped away Nick's tears. How is this their first date? They really look like soulmates. :inlove
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:53 am

lleyki wrote:

If that were to happen, that would be the biggest WTF, head scratching moment ever because if that was not sexual chemistry between two people, I don't know what is. He literally could not stop touching the woman, even when she was puking into a paper bag. It's funny, I saw so many of the recaps talk about the azz grab with Nick and Danielle L. but I didn't feel any real heat and chemistry watching those two as I did with Nick and Vanessa.

Watch their makeout after he starts crying. It is gentle and passionate at the same time and slight nose nuzzling. Yeah I don't see it. And that was the first one on one. They have another one on one before they even get to hometowns. Anything is possible. Spoilers have been wrong before (I will be truly shocked if this is the case this time but we shall see) so Vanessa really could end up being a F2 but I don't think lack of sexual chemistry will be the reason for it if that happens.

I'm still confused as to how RS considered her a "mini villain". The only reason why I could see her maybe being a "villain" is that she calls out Nick's decision making skills (like we saw in the preview) & that rubs the other girls the wrong way.

He is basing it on whatever sources he has telling him that she wasn't the most liked in the house, the rumor that she badmouthed Danielle L when they were supposedly friends at the time and the fact that supposedly the women sided with Rachel in whatever fight she and Vanessa had. Of course he admits he doesn't know what the fight was about but he's decided that based on her supposedly not being the most liked, then clearly she was a mini-villain.

Yep exactly...they have tons of sexual chemistry.. & I agree, Nick & Danielle L are stunning looking together but I actually felt no heat or chem with those 2 & the kiss & azz grab was nothing special..

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:03 am

In Sharleen's video recap, Sharleen was tearing up just talking about how Nick was with Vanessa and says that Nick looked at Vanessa like he had never looked at any human ever which ITA with. I also TA with Sharleen in her Flare recap that this was the most touching and real date I've ever seen on this show. It was like a sigh of relief that I could see in Nick, not just that he had found someone as incredible as Vanessa, but that he could finally just be Nick with her... the real him who loves his family and values them the most at his core, something which Vanessa brought up that she liked most about him. It was like Vanessa "saw" Nick, the person, not the TV guy but who he really is. No wonder he cried. I would have, too. Their's is a soulmate connection if I ever saw one and to think Nick could have found the love of his life in Vanessa warms my heart beatingheart 

1. Vanessa, 29: It’s going to take a LOT for me to bump Vanessa from this spot. Her 1-on-1 was the most touching and real date I think I’ve ever seen on this show, and I’ve been watching this stuff for a looooong time. From the zero-gravity kisses to the way Nick gazed at her while she vomited (!) to the authentic and vulnerability-inducing conversation they shared over “dinner,” I just can’t picture Nick with anyone else at this point. You could see him soaking in these moments, imprinting them in his memory.

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/bachelor-sharleen-joynt-episode-3/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:14 am

IMO, Nick was already a goner since Vanessa stepped out of that limo. The date just solidified that feeling he had since night 1. The fact that Vanessa confronts him after their date just gained her even more brownie points with Nick. I think Nick wants to know who's really there for him. Vanessa kept showing that by always expressing how she felt regardless if she would lose a friend in the house or not.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:42 am

IMO Nissa's connection was unlike anything I have seen on this show. There is this song from Harry Potter (I know! I know! giggling  giggling ) which I want played at my future wedding (followed by the 'Red Wedding' theme from Game of Thrones laugh out loud  laugh out loud ). I feel it describes the moment between Nick and Vanessa perfectly. :inlove

And dance your final dance

This is your final chance
To hold the one you love
You know you've waited long enough

So, believe
That magic works
Don't be afraid
Of being hurt
Don't let this magic die
The answer's there
Oh, just look in her eyes

And make your final move
Don't be scared, she wants you to
Yeah, it's hard, you must be brave
Don't let this moment slip away

Now, believe
That magic works
Don't be afraid
Afraid of being hurt
Don't let this magic die
The answer's there
Yeah, just look in her eyes

And don't believe that magic can die
No, no, no, this magic can't die

So dance your final dance
Cause this is your final chance

Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNvOKfyFpt4
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon