SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 45 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ThrowBackThursday - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:24 pm

I was thinking the same! I know people thought he was nervous and avoiding eye contact but I totally think she nailed it and he took notice.

ThrowBackThursday - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

ThrowBackThursday - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by notarose Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:04 pm

I don't recall Ben's exact words from the podcast.  He said something like "fall for her even more".  Julliet led the topic of Nick's tears on the date with sarcasm however Ben said he felt it was like his first date with Lauren where the lead has a sense of relief that there could be at least 1 person with potential after going through the initial show format craziness while filming.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:32 pm

Did anyone listen to Ben on Juliet Litman? Regarding that part, Ben said knowing Nick that just turned him on more and now the chase is on for Nick!

laugh out loud, I said the same thing some weeks back about the spoiler. That it would probably make him want her even more.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:08 pm

ThrowBackThursday - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 3806527698
I don't know how much more I'm going to mine this 1-1 date vid.  It's only epi 3 and I'm already thinkin' I'm due for a bit of rehab.
That aside - plane vid, he covers her throat with his hand much like the yacht kissing clip in the season preview.  Never seen him do that in previous seasons. Feral :uptonogood

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:45 pm

notarose wrote:ThrowBackThursday - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 3806527698
I don't know how much more I'm going to mine this 1-1 date vid.  It's only epi 3 and I'm already thinkin' I'm due for a bit of rehab.
That aside - plane vid, he covers her throat with his hand much like the yacht kissing clip in the season preview.  Never seen him do that in previous seasons. Feral :uptonogood

I notice he does that hand on the neck with a couple of other ladies tho. So if it's a tell, what does it mean?

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:52 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:
notarose wrote:ThrowBackThursday - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 3806527698

I notice he does that hand on the neck with a couple of other ladies tho.  So if it's a tell, what does it mean?

He's always done the hand on the side of the neck or back of the neck.  He's also always done the hand moving up the leg thing in previous seasons as well (although not with Jen).  Both of these things I think shoe great sexual interest. A level of lust/desire.
The hand civering the throat throughout a kiss is different as far as I recall. How I interprete that: dominance.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:55 pm

notarose wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:

I notice he does that hand on the neck with a couple of other ladies tho.  So if it's a tell, what does it mean?

He's always done the hand on the side of the neck or back of the neck.  He's also always done the hand moving up the leg thing in previous seasons as well (although not with Jen).  Both of these things I think shoe great sexual interest. A level of lust/desire.
The hand civering the throat throughout a kiss is different as far as I recall. How I interprete that: dominance.

Now I have to go back to see that - coz I missed it.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:52 pm

ThrowBackThursday - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 Image81
https://www.facebook.com/893466600748328/photos/a.1107837549311231.1073741828.893466600748328/1241620745932910/?type=3&theater

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:32 pm

They look like they're having a blast in that picture.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:45 pm

i love Vanessa! but i especially love watching vanessa and nick. I see a connection that i havent seen on the bachelor in a very long time, its refreshing....however i am really worried and afraid that tptb might ruin this love story for me.....i unfortunately read RS why oh why did i!!!Redfacemad he mentioned something about Vanessas edit will take a bad turn or something?like she may become the villian?!?!?! pls tell me this is BS!!!!! whatever happens i will always be #teamnessa
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:48 pm

Tell Blogger boy to get that wedding gift ready, just in case, for the Bachelor that he despises.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:55 pm

No matter who Nick choose we all have to accept that.  As I say as long as Nick is happy so am I. I am tired of RS he makes me mad, and lost the sluething period. Glad he does not sleuth the overseas versions.

Last edited by reason on Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon