SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 11 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:12 pm

Diana wrote:I am putting my money on Danielle Lo for that freak out laugh out loud
Me, too! For some reason, I have a feeling she didn't see her elimination coming...esp if other half of that duo actually gets a rose and continues on.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Stacia620 Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:47 am

Nick is apparently going to be in the Rose Bowl Parade. No real surprise there though.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3793808/bachelor-nick-viall-kicks-off-2017-with-countdown-to-nick-special-appearance-in-rose-bowl-parade/
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:15 am

As of an hour ago, CH and Elan are filming some things at the mansion... looks like the Countdown to Nick's season going by the stand-in for CH (sounds like what CH would say as an intro etc).

Source: chrisbharrison IG story
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:25 am

Do you think nick is there filming too?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:39 am

sdmom wrote:Do you think nick is there filming too?
I don't think so unless he was there earlier since he snapchatted an hour ago and seems to be back in the same place he was before watching a movie.

Question about snapchat: is it possible to upload earlier recorded videos to make them seem current? As far as I can tell on the current snapchat version, when one uploads something that was recorded and saved, it is shown as being from one's camera roll. So unless Nick is able to upload without it showing as being from a camera roll then it's likely his snapchats are in real time?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:35 pm

A Friday when he was missing from SM all day. Enjoying a SHV perhaps? Hugesmile

JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:41 pm

I think it's interesting that famewhore!Nick Rolling Eyes isn't getting all caught up in the media buzz and celebrity interest for his season. He's not out there RTing and regramming every article or video out there, which is promising, because maybe it means he's focusing on whoever he's with on the SHV. yes
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:02 pm

coolangel wrote:

A Friday when he was missing from SM all day. Enjoying a SHV perhaps?  Hugesmile

JMO

The tweeter is from 1 of the rag mags so I think this means he did the prerequisite conference call with multiple outlets. If so, there should be a flurry of interview articles out soon.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:14 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:I think it's interesting that famewhore!Nick Rolling Eyes  isn't getting all caught up in the media buzz and celebrity interest for his season. He's not out there RTing and regramming every article or video out there, which is promising, because maybe it means he's focusing on whoever he's with on the SHV. yes

And he isn't wearing out his image with those gaudy extensions and trying to credit them with infamous hair gummies. Good for him.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:43 pm

coolangel wrote:

A Friday when he was missing from SM all day. Enjoying a SHV perhaps?  Hugesmile

JMO

That was an interesting answer! I mean he could have just  simply said I am glad/I am flattered/I am a fan of her blah blah blah but a Good Friday... things to make you go hmmm.....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:02 pm

Here is Jackie's full article:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelor-nick-viall-season-21-abc-premiere-spoilers-cast-4th-love-956131

Favorite part: "I definitely found love!"

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:41 pm

RS is tweeting spoilers about the first EP. Only one really interesting so far is this one about him and Liz.

(SPOILER) And yes, despite Chris Harrison saying Nick & Liz only "kissed" at Tanner & Jade's wedding, they didn't.  Liz admits they had sex.
RS Tweet
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick