SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mistiquesalon - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 75 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by Diana Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:47 pm

Please no laugh out loud these two don't need it and are better than a clearly fake reality show.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

mistiquesalon - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 75 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by traveler90 Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:57 pm

aviej wrote:
traveler90 wrote:@aviej where did you hear that they want their own reality tv show? I hope that never happens...

It was an interview that they did, can't recall which - maybe TMZ, dunno. But the talk came up in the context of Ben and Lauren's show on Freeform. And they said if they do something similar that it would have to be  "unscripted". But, as suggested, maybe it is just them being diplomatic.

I'm not going to lie, I would enjoy seeing them on my TV screen for a 2-hour broadcast of their wedding. Is it the best thing for them as a couple? Perhaps not. But if it ever were to happen I'm sure that BBJ would have, in the terms and conditions that absolutely no mention of Aaron is to be made (if it's still an issue then). But, maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part, but yes I would agree it's probably not the best thing for them.
Thanks for clarifying Smiley
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:03 pm

Please forgive me if I always seem to start a new thread although I meant to post a reply to a previous item. With regards to a TV wedding, I don't think it will happen, mainly becuz Jordan as far as I can tell does not want to have anything to do with the show if he can help it. I agree with someone's comment above that J&J will have the wedding of their dreams esp Jojo without any help from the show. As far as timing is concerned, I think both of them have said it will happen in 2017. When is the other question. Because of the college football season and Jordan's commitment to the ESPN/SEC network, this may mean it has to be before August 1st. I also heard that Jordan may add a weekly show on ESPN/SEC with one of the regular hosts. December is a viable time to have the wedding in Dallas as college football season would be over by then. This 2 are very secretive about their wedding plans and so we hardly hear anything about it. However, lately both of them have been very vocal about their wedding. Jojo even mentioned about her wedding dress. A stumbling block to a TV wedding is the network's thirst to 'milk' the family story for ratings like what they did during the ATFR show.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:11 pm

Thanks for the insight re a second show. Is there an article that can give us more details than that? Also I don't see the wedding being before August 1 as you suggested. They are not getting married in the summer when JoJo will have lip sweat giggling So if they're sticking to the 2017 timeline, then it'll be late in the year. But I am just very impressed by how mature they are being about everything. And I applaud BBJ for proving her wrong like he said in the show.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:16 pm

During the first couple of months in public it was always very simple in regards to them saying they're just enjoying life now that they're in public, but more recently they have definitely been steady in saying it will be in 2017. When asked about a tv wedding, JoJo said once it's 2017 and they want to start planning it, they will have to play it by ear in terms of a tv wedding. I think either way it will be great for them if they get what they want.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:31 pm

What can we say? He's a lucky man to have that adorable elf of his laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BOQeI99AXR0/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:33 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:36 pm

Alanna wrote:What can we say? He's a lucky man to have that adorable elf of his laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BOQeI99AXR0/

Awesome picture of the family laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:39 pm

Awww his "little elf" certainly "looks cute in anything"!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:10 pm

WTH is going on in Airelle's snap?? laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:29 pm

Why can't I get her snaps? Isn't her name airelle snyder in snapchat
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:33 pm

aviej wrote:Why can't I get her snaps? Isn't her name airelle snyder in snapchat

Ok got it - no space between first and last name Smiley
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

+31
Jolena
bamagal
StacyNor
everly
Alanna