SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mistiquesalon - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 57 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by elena.shayk Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:09 pm

@ReneeM Yup BBJ is one of a kind mistiquesalon - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 57 1f609

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

mistiquesalon - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 57 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:15 pm

JoJo's most recent snaps.. I love Soraya so much laugh out loud "JoJo, please, I'm freezing my butt off." "Maybe someone picked it up because it was such a nice pickup." "I can't, the alarm is frozen." I swear, that lady is a hoot. I want a series all about Soraya and Jackson. The two best Fletcher's!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:42 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:JoJo's most recent snaps.. I love Soraya so much laugh out loud "JoJo, please, I'm freezing my butt off." "Maybe someone picked it up because it was such a nice pickup." "I can't, the alarm is frozen." I swear, that lady is a hoot. I want a series all about Soraya and Jackson. The two best Fletcher's!

But Jackson is a Rodgers giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:48 pm

A.j wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:JoJo's most recent snaps.. I love Soraya so much laugh out loud "JoJo, please, I'm freezing my butt off." "Maybe someone picked it up because it was such a nice pickup." "I can't, the alarm is frozen." I swear, that lady is a hoot. I want a series all about Soraya and Jackson. The two best Fletcher's!

But Jackson is a Rodgers giggling
Technically not yet! Once they marry, he'll be adopted laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:54 pm

I wouldn't be all that surprised if Jo thought SHE was a Rodgers now too laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:25 am

Both Jordan and JoJo liked this tweet on Twitter:

@kdsullivan1118: @JoelleFletcher @JRodgers11 glad you are building your life together outside of social media. Your family, your friends, all that matters

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:37 am

i assume this means he is in a plane and probably going back to Dallas? if it is then that is some kind of dedication!
https://twitter.com/JRodgers11/status/809673946433863680

@JRodgers11: Red eye, middle seat, 3 kids in front of me #winningmoments

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:58 am

Haha BBJ!!! I love his dry sense of humor. I wonder why he's taking the red eye.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:16 am

I wonder if they're headed somewhere or maybe she's just up super early because she's picking him up? She liked some pictures on IG almost a hour ago.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:23 am

Ash2214 wrote:I wonder if they're headed somewhere or maybe she's just up super early because she's picking him up? She liked some pictures on IG almost a hour ago.
I would guess taking this "few" trips Jo mentioned? I don't know why else they'd both be up and he'd be taking the red eye? Jo is needy AF but I think she'd be ok if he came home 3 hours later instead of flying at night if they weren't going anywhere laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:48 am

Yes, Becca did say Jojo and Jackson are needy alike giggling I can just imagine how giddy she is to see bae. Maybe they are heading to Nemacolin? Who knows. I don't think they've taken that trip from TPTB yet. But it would be exciting to see what new traditions these two start creating together.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:53 am

Jordan Foster ‏@JoFo_Stir
Y'all @JoelleFletcher flies the best airline! Have a great flight!

Jamie ‏@auntieto2
@JRodgers11 going to Chicago but on the safe side, perhaps @JoelleFletcher should have a stiff drink waiting for you when you get home

aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

+31
Jolena
bamagal
StacyNor
everly
Alanna