SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sharrockandroll - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 55 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by everly Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:49 am

Aw, I think Ben and Mindy may have split. Notice she recently made her Insta private and they're no longer following each other on Insta. This explains why she wasn't with Ben in LA recently. sad

everly

Back to top Go down

sharrockandroll - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 55 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:57 am

everly wrote:Aw, I think Ben and Mindy may have split. Notice she recently made her Insta private and they're no longer following each other on Insta. This explains why she wasn't with Ben in LA recently. sad
Noooooo. They were so cute together! :tissuebox Maybe they got in a big fight or something, and made rash decisions. She still follows his fam, and Soraya just commented on her beauty IG 2 days ago.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:51 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Is anyone able to post the picture of the whole house from a map standpoint from the MGBW site? I have no idea how to do it laugh out loud

Here you go Smiley
sharrockandroll - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 55 Map_jo11

http://www.mgbwhome.com/jojoandjordanfirsthome/
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:53 am

Im wondering what JoJo is working on, as per her snap she was in the office.
And cant believe about Ben and Mindy's breakup thou, it must b a fight which led to the unfollow. Hope they sort it out.

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:06 am

everly wrote:Aw, I think Ben and Mindy may have split. Notice she recently made her Insta private and they're no longer following each other on Insta. This explains why she wasn't with Ben in LA recently. sad
If they split I wonder if it was because he wasn't ready to make a commitment? In your 30s, almost 3 years is more than enough time. Kinda interesting that so many Bachelors from these shows end up perpetual bachelors.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:13 am

elena.shayk wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Is anyone able to post the picture of the whole house from a map standpoint from the MGBW site? I have no idea how to do it laugh out loud

Here you go Smiley
sharrockandroll - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 55 Map_jo11
Yay thanks! This overview of the house shows all the furniture that they got.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:18 am

Gorgeous decor, very well done. I love everything including the wallpaper. It's not something I would choose, but that's why I like it. Looks great. I think the layout booth style is perfect for that space.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:18 am

Alanna wrote:
If they split I wonder if it was because he wasn't ready to make a commitment? In your 30s, almost 3 years is more than enough time. Kinda interesting that so many Bachelors from these shows end up perpetual bachelors.
That's what I was wondering too. Two/three weeks ago, Mindy and Ben went on a vacay with Tim and his wife & Ernesto and his wife (Ben's male co-stars from RFL). And like Ash mentioned, Matt is engaged to his fiancé, who he was apparently dating for less time than Mindy/Ben. So maybe being the only couple not engaged or married was a/the factor...

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:34 am

Here are JoJo's holiday picks:
http://www.usmagazine.com/stylish/pictures/holiday-gift-guide-2016-jojo-fletcher-shares-present-picks-w455685
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:40 am

aviej wrote:Here are JoJo's holiday picks:
http://www.usmagazine.com/stylish/pictures/holiday-gift-guide-2016-jojo-fletcher-shares-present-picks-w455685
I really like and respect how she goes about shilling. It's so subtle and it really effortlessly gets the job done. If she's not the Serena Van der Woodsen of Bach Nation, I don't know who is. She makes it all look so freaking easy.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:03 pm

Those gifts are actually all great ideas, IMO. Also, the article said she and Jordan are taking "a couple of trips" for the holiday season, so I would assume it's safe to say that one of those will be to Chico.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:05 pm

^ She even said she should've sent the list to her family and Jordan laugh out loud

Yeah, I'm wondering if they're also going on a trip out of the states. Last year, Jo and her family went to Hawaii for Christmas.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

+31
Jolena
bamagal
StacyNor
everly
Alanna