SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sharrockandroll - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 53 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:24 pm

I'm guessing that they felt that tptb really overdid things by trying so hard to capitalize on the Rogers family dynamics. But, their maturity is showing in how they have handled it - they haven't dissed the show at all, but simply put space between themselves and most things bach related. I totally respect how they've handled everything.

Back to top Go down

sharrockandroll - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 53 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by aviej Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:26 pm

^ I'm not sure he was reluctant to have feelings but was just skeptical that any feelings could be anything but contrived. He was more so cautious I'd say of his feelings. But as they grew for her it was undeniable how real they were. I do think that Jo was a major player in terms of the relationship progressing the way it did on the show by her constant questioning and deep conversations. Had they not had those "real" conversations and bouts of upset, frustration and doubt then they probably would not have been able to come full circle into a relationship. I think post show however, Jordan is the one holding the reins IMO. Given all the rumors and stuff on SM he has been the steadying force for Jo. Given that his family is in the public eye a lot as well he has seen first hand what media can do to relationships etc so I think he has been very deliberate post show to make sure that their relationship has enough "breathing room" from TPTB and SM. To me, if left up to Jo their relationship would have been more in the limelight than it is now. But as Jordan says, he's a private person and now that they don't have to live up to the expectations of TPTB he's been very deliberate in terms of charting the course of this relationship post show IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:29 pm

I cannot believe I ever doubted these two. How embarrassing laugh out loud

JoJo is definitely one of my favorite ette's ever and she has not let me down. She has such a good heart and it radiates in every thing she does. heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:31 pm

aviej wrote:^ I'm not sure he was reluctant to have feelings but was just skeptical  that any feelings could be anything but contrived. He was more so cautious I'd say of his feelings. But as they grew for her it was undeniable how real they were. I do think that Jo was a major player in terms of the relationship progressing the way it did on the show by her constant questioning and deep conversations. Had they not had those "real" conversations and bouts of upset, frustration and doubt then they probably would not have been able to come full circle into a relationship. I think post show however, Jordan is the one holding the reins IMO. Given all the rumors and stuff on SM he has been the steadying force for Jo. Given that his family is in the public eye a lot as well he has seen first hand what media can do to relationships etc so I think he has been very deliberate post show to make sure that their relationship has enough "breathing room" from TPTB and SM.  To me, if left up to Jo their relationship would have been more in the limelight than it is now. But as Jordan says, he's a private person and now that they don't have to live up to the expectations of TPTB he's been very deliberate in terms of charting the course of this relationship post show IMO.
ITA with your observations on what's going on post show and how they handle the external world. So IMO- inside the relationship, Jo does a lot (most?) of the emotional work and labor but externally, BBJ protects their relationship and keeps this train from heading into disaster areas and she's happy to let him do that (so far anyway laugh out loud). They're a great team and incredibly compatible IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:17 pm

Sorry for the random double post but I love this: I just saw that BBJ was joking with Evan about gaining weight after being stressed due to their reality show appearances and welcoming parka season. BBJ is seriously the coolest!! He's so secure in just how cool he is and how confident he really is that he can joke with someone so decidedly uncool in Bach Land. He is positively swoonworthy.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:31 pm

^I like it! If jordan was to have any actual friends from bach-land, Evan's exactly the type of person I'd want him to be friends with. Evan seems genuine, doesn't take himself too seriously and isn't constantly trying to ride the wave that comes with being a z-list celebrity on this show.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:49 pm

Awww sweet short interview. and such a cute pic i want to see more pics from the interview. Also cant wait for JoJo's payback! laugh out loud
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:40 pm

It looks like a the rest of the interview is in the magazine that's coming out on Friday.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:29 pm

Another amazing snippet from the People interview. This one includes another picture and some information about their house! There's more in the actual magazine. Even more great answers from these two:

‪ http://people.com/home/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-inside-their-dallas-home-exclusive-photos/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter‬

I don't care what anyone says. I love that wallpaper laugh out loud and it seems like in one of her answers that she might be up for moving in the future. Also, I love that it was Jordan who convinced her to get a real tree and that Jackson's obsessed with Jordan. Duh laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:46 pm

So cute!! But who in that house isn't obsessed with the baddest boy evah?? Jackson is in good company laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:49 pm

omg is it weird that i want to cry sharrockandroll - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 53 1f62d
I feel like their kid laugh out loud we all hve been with them thru their journey and this is so amazing to see our fav couple so happy and comfortable and thinking about the future. this interview is so good and i cant wait to see more of it. i cant buy the magazine sadly in my country so hopefully someone will post it here

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:43 pm

I love these interviews!

JoJo and Jordan sound like they really are nourishing their relationship the right way. It's really special that they're starting traditions and all that.

The house looks gorgeous! I love the living room sofa and the glass desk in the office. Still hate the wallpaper though laugh out loud , but it seems JoJo and Jordan love it, so it ain't going no where. It fits the rustic woodsy vibe of the house though, since it's leaves!

All in all, good stuff!! Happy to hear and see it:)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

+31
Jolena
bamagal
StacyNor
everly
Alanna