SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mistiquesalon - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 35 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:32 pm

^LOL, bet you Jo did it laugh out loud Btw, you can now reply and like comments on IG!

Back to top Go down

mistiquesalon - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 35 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by elena.shayk Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:34 pm

@A.j haha yes she did say in a previous interview that she has access to his accounts so i wont b surprised laugh out loud
Yess i just saw the update, why did they do that ugh more notifications mistiquesalon - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 35 1f611

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:25 pm

Jordan also liked a few tweets on Twitter about social media being too much of a factor in people's lives.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:29 pm

^ I don't think that was towards Kathryn though.

Since last Wednesday when he headed to work he and JoJo had a lot of tweets directed their way about not being on social media enough. There's quite a few fan threads that ask for follows as well and I think they need to calm down with it. I like that no matter how often they get those tweets and comments from the same fans, they don't budge. Being on social media 24.7 isn't their thing - Jordan especially.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:32 pm

For a sec i was like he just followed Kathryn and now he is liking these tweets.. but then im like no way!! Kathryn CLEARLY adores him and im sure its the same way for him. its just a coincidence so all is good and i completely agree with his thinking  mistiquesalon - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 35 1f44c
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:34 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
elena.shayk wrote:Love this one! She kept looking at him at that rose ceremony and BBJ actually feeling a bit nervous was cute.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNp7XWfBkkg/

You could totally see his face change when JoJo kept going on and on about how much she cared for both of them and you could see him just thinking like "what the hell?" That ended up leading him to not asking her dad in person because he kept saying how could I ask her dad if JoJo and her dad don't even know if it's me? Anyway, all is well that ends well laugh out loud

Last night came with some great pictures! I love the ones with Ben. It seems like Jordan and Ben have gotten pretty close, which is a great thing. That video of Jordan keeping JoJo warm will forever be great.
Just catching up on all these great posts Smiley I wonder if a part of Jo was doing it on purpose to have him be all, "No, I don't want you be with anyone else!" during that RC and it badly backfired and led to more drama and stress instead.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:38 pm

I didn't mean it was towards Kathryn! I was just making a reference that the tweets correlated with the Bob IG post he liked on IG. It's the same idea, not needing to show your realtionship/friendship/life off.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:39 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
elena.shayk wrote:Love this one! She kept looking at him at that rose ceremony and BBJ actually feeling a bit nervous was cute.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNp7XWfBkkg/

You could totally see his face change when JoJo kept going on and on about how much she cared for both of them and you could see him just thinking like "what the hell?" That ended up leading him to not asking her dad in person because he kept saying how could I ask her dad if JoJo and her dad don't even know if it's me? Anyway, all is well that ends well laugh out loud

Last night came with some great pictures! I love the ones with Ben. It seems like Jordan and Ben have gotten pretty close, which is a great thing. That video of Jordan keeping JoJo warm will forever be great.
Just catching up on all these great posts Smiley I wonder if a part of Jo was doing it on purpose to have him be all, "No, I don't want you be with anyone else!" during that RC and it badly backfired and led to more drama and stress instead.

Haha yass that is so possible, i can totally see JoJo doing that it kind of happened but not for too long laugh out loud
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:40 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I didn't mean it was towards Kathryn! I was just making a reference that the tweets correlated with the Bob IG post he liked on IG. It's the same idea, not needing to show your realtionship/friendship/life off.

Exactly. These two are so mature it's a wonderful change for this silly show.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:00 pm

These are the chairs they picked out for the house. So beautiful and chic, I die!:

https://instagram.com/p/BNkbdZPgbuv/

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:04 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:These are the chairs they picked out for the house. So beautiful and chic, I die!:

https://instagram.com/p/BNkbdZPgbuv/
From Jos insta I took it to mean that he didn't like the chairs but enough whining/snuggling up to him convinced him of their merits laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:12 pm

Yeah, he most definitely didn't like those chairs. My opinion, of course laugh out loud I really like them!

It's crazy. These two have been engaged for 7 months. They met 9 months ago. They're living in a house that they bought together, there have been zero red flags, and they haven't been all about promoting themselves. Incredible. I'm happy for them Smiley

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

+31
Jolena
bamagal
StacyNor
everly
Alanna