SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 50 of 69 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 59 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

captaincanada - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by angie803 Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm with you!..I just can't seem to shake the feeling that something BIG is about to go down!

angie803

Back to top Go down

captaincanada - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by annarm Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:56 am

Idlemess wrote:
dee wrote:Wellll.... they're following each other on IG now. So at least they're SM official laugh out loud
Lol around the same time?

Yep. 4 hours ago. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
annarm
annarm

Back to top Go down

Post by annarm Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:02 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Sorry to post so close to each other but Jasmine is not blameless.  This is the argument they had on the couch.  Sigh

K: you told me not to put my arms around you.
J: and
K : I dunno if...
J: Yeah so..
K: ok.

This is some really petty crap..But yet note they are sitting so close nothing can get between them.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My screen cap from the ET video posted here.
Ughhhh I'm not done catching up on posts and it just keeps getting worse and worse.
Make a decision & stick with it OR change your mind in the 6 months in between & pull a Mesnick if you must.
All this crap coming out/happening now is not fair to Kevin OR Mikhel. All JMO.

Love Jasmine as The Bachelorette but have to agree. It's particularly unfair to Kevin who had to endure all the SM hate and now people saying that his fiance (?) would rather be with the other guy.
annarm
annarm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:05 am

Can someone tell my why he was grabbing her knees? That is a very passive aggressive move!

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:07 am

Im getting the same vibe from this season as i did from Jason/Molly/Melissa. Im not saying that because i think shes going to change her mind and choose the F2 but because of what i saw during Jasons edit. I was quite vocal about not liking Melissa and the reason I didn't care for her was because i thought she was in it for the win...just like I think Kevin was in it for that too. When they were on their date and she told him she wanted to teach 3rd grade and spend summers with her kids ...i rolled my eyes and called BS on that....she was telling him everything he wanted to hear so he'd choose her.

Now heres the point Im trying to make.... when the lead chooses someone, they expect to get the same person that they "met" while filmimg but the real person eventually reveals themselves and your stuck with a stranger. I think Thats what happened to Jason...in the real world Melissa wasnt the same as filmimg Melissa and they had very little in common after all. I think the same happeend to Jasmine with Kevin. I think once the cameras were gone she saw him in a different light and realized hes not who she thought she was getting.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:11 am

angie803 wrote: So the AFTR was filmed at the end of October?...Is it possible that the relationship isn't going well so the editing was done to somewhat hint at that?...time will tell I guess.

Bobette wrote:*snipped*
That seems like a bizarre and unsatisfying place to leave things, IMO.  SO... what if TPTB predicted how things would turn out and constructed it all as a double act?  If this was a fictional story, there is no way it would end there for them, IMO.  

Also, Noah asking "have you had those moments where you think to yourself, "What if?  What if I had chosen a different path?" UNPRECEDENTED!  I have never heard such a bold question at an ATFR and to me that hints at more to come.

I think it's very possible this whole season was a prelude for something further. I'm already imagining various titles for the spinoff: 'Jasmine and Mikhel - Together at Last', etc. Would be very disrespectful to Kevin but I wouldn't put it past them.

As for Kevin, I thought he actually came across pretty well on stage and looked sharp with his new haircut.  His part seemed WAY shorter than Mikhel's though.  The emphasis, to me, was more on Mikhel and Jasmine's relationship.  JMO.

I'm still waiting to hear what his "I have so much to say" tweet was hinting at.  Wouldn't be surprised if he's not happy with the way he was portrayed.  I think there's a lot going on behind the scenes right now... can't wait to see what develops.

i think you two have thrown in a reasonable conspiracy theory .....throwing in part of my post as well :

Joy15 wrote:
 It was also super odd that she openly said still having feeling for Mik and having conflicts with K in front of Mik, the inlaws and people of a nation, albeit in the name of "brutal honesty". Girl, this is a full rainbow- unicorn romance reality TV show, not an official selection to be a CIA/Kingsmen agent.
i have been seriously wondering..why on earth this part didn't get cut out if J-K are still together and in love? . I mean...they could have done it easily to save KW and fam's face and to get fans hop on the new J-K ship more easily....but they didn't. Things that make you go: Hmmmm....

Bobette wrote:
Someone suggested upthread that the editing did give us an accurate depiction of what unfolded and they're right - Kevin was moody and volatile, Mikhel was gallant and adorable, Jasmine tried to avoid picking the "usual" guy but failed.

yes i believe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] suggested that.
i still stand by my opinion that Mikhel did get the F1 edit. There was an edit play that stood out to me at the end of HTD RC. When Noah speaking about the rose...the word "true love" was panning over Mikhel, whereas the word "end" over KW laugh out loud. From the little i know about editing....this somewhat reflect what the editors implied : Mikhel was her true love, but she would end up with KW giggling . The edit and media of this season has been so amusing to me... ! captaincanada - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 50 3806527698 .

quoting  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : In HINDSIGHT the edit always makes sense and their journey is usually quite acurately chronicled while producing the season.   While watching the season, the things that dont make any "sense" about the F1 edit, becomes quite clear as the months pass post filming
Combining this with the uncut part of "still have feeling for Mik" and yes..that Noah question..plus.. Mik longer segment compared to J-K segment, makes me wonder if the possibility of the edit thingy will come into play off show in the couple of months?. Oh My Goodness...the amusement continues it seems captaincanada - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 50 3806527698

Last edited by Joy15 on Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you and have not agreed on much, but on this I do agree.  I think that is why she can't get over Mikhel because he seems to be what was real san her mother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:15 am

northernviewer wrote:Im getting the same vibe from this season as i did from Jason/Molly/Melissa.   Im not saying that because i think shes going to change her mind and choose the F2 but because of what i saw during Jasons edit.  I was quite vocal about not liking Melissa and the reason I didn't care for her was because i thought she was in it for the win...just like I think Kevin was in it for that too.  When they were on their date and she told him she wanted to teach 3rd grade and spend summers with her kids ...i rolled my eyes and called BS on that....she was telling him everything he wanted to hear so he'd choose her.  

Now heres the point Im trying to make.... when the lead chooses someone, they expect to get the same person that they "met" while filmimg but the real person eventually reveals themselves and your stuck with a stranger.  I think Thats what happened to Jason...in the real world Melissa wasnt the same as filmimg Melissa and they had very little in common after all.   I think the same happeend to Jasmine with Kevin.   I think once the cameras were gone she saw him in a different light and realized hes not who she thought she was getting.

I thought it was very revealing when Jasmine said on ATFR that she found it hard "watching it all unfold" on TV.  Compare this with someone like Georgia from the most recent AU series who said she was loving "watching her love story develop with her guy".  

IMO very little of the love story with her F1 was actually shown on that season, and yet that's still where her focus was when watching it back.  Jasmine saying she found her season hard to watch suggests to me that she is carrying doubts and regrets.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:16 am

reason wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you and have not agreed on much, but on this I do agree.  I think that is why she can't get over Mikhel because he seems to be what was real san her mother.

thumbsup

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:19 am

Loved your post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Conspiracy theorists unite!  

I also still stubbornly believe Mikhel got the F1 edit.  He just wasn't F1... YET. captaincanada - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 50 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by angie803 Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Maybe he was grabbing her knee because she wasn't letting him put his arm around her giggling

angie803

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:23 am

Bobette wrote:Loved your post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Conspiracy theorists unite!  

I also still stubbornly believe Mikhel got the F1 edit.  He just wasn't F1... YET. captaincanada - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 50 3806527698

loved your conspiracy theory too....let's 2pop to watch the real life drama!!..this is even better than the reality TV version laugh out loud

re: edit..hahaha...yes....those CA editors have done a very terrific job that leads me to having a super high anxiety going into maboy Nick season..captaincanada - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 50 3806527698
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 69 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 59 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+55
ukglasgowkiiss
aglaea
misshappy
Bzen
nikikass
Newto
Spoil Me Again
Joy15
lapcoffee
AllAboutLove
Cetamy