SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 48 of 69 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 58 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

captaincanada - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Idlemess Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:16 pm

TrishB wrote:I have to agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in saying that Jasmine is not at all blameless in the conflict.  In that little bit of that ET clip where he is saying something like "I thought you did not want me to put my arm around you" ?? You can clearly see his eagerness to please her, and his fear (in a way) to not "do the right thing" for her... I felt that he has to almost walk on egg shells for her to be secure and not upset at him... The fact that he says that she is out of his league, but he will get there, is very telling to me... This is just my opinion guys, but could it be that we are not seeing the "right" picture here, or that we are getting it "all wrong"?
I think Jasmine was a great lead, loved her honesty and her straight-forwardness, plus how sensitive she was to all the guys (as per what we were shown) But I also saw a very insecure woman, that needed to be reassured at times... and this video tid-bit confirms this a lot, for me and in my opinion of course.  Kevin looks puzzled and confused, I felt that he was dying to say "How much more can I say or do to please you or measure-up to your standards?" ...I saw this look of desperation to not upset her, to please her, or else "I am going to get it after" ... This thoughts I have now are surprising to me... but that is exactly how I read that clip...This is ALL JMHO yes

Lovely insight [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This brute of a man got his hair cut by the woman in charge afterall... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (kevin's hashtag) giggling JMO :halo:

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

captaincanada - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by 4health Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:17 pm

TrishB wrote:I have to agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in saying that Jasmine is not at all blameless in the conflict.  In that little bit of that ET clip where he is saying something like "I thought you did not want me to put my arm around you" ?? You can clearly see his eagerness to please her, and his fear (in a way) to not "do the right thing" for her... I felt that he has to almost walk on egg shells for her to be secure and not upset at him... The fact that he says that she is out of his league, but he will get there, is very telling to me... This is just my opinion guys, but could it be that we are not seeing the "right" picture here, or that we are getting it "all wrong"?
I think Jasmine was a great lead, loved her honesty and her straight-forwardness, plus how sensitive she was to all the guys (as per what we were shown) But I also saw a very insecure woman, that needed to be reassured at times... and this video tid-bit confirms this a lot, for me and in my opinion of course.  Kevin looks puzzled and confused, I felt that he was dying to say "How much more can I say or do to please you or measure-up to your standards?" ...I saw this look of desperation to not upset her, to please her, or else "I am going to get it after" ... This thoughts I have now are surprising to me... but that is exactly how I read that clip...This is ALL JMHO yes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you for posting my thoughts. After watching that extended video "it takes two to tango" right! I posted awhile ago after the episode of their fight about him not getting the rose. I thought about how Jasmine handled that. If was never shown her reassuring him, in words and in action. She had a hot streak herself IMO.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:22 pm

avoice wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:The extended version of the ET AFTR extract:

It shows more of what we expected to se at that AFTR.
Give me even more hope for them.

I just realize they cut all that to show us a Kevin only talking. again edit mess in my eyes.

After watching that, what's the problem? laugh out loud

They were very cute together.

Wow. This was enlightening. They seem natural and good together. So the producers edited the ATFR the way they did to promote dissension and not supporting the relationship????? This is crazy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] could be why they cancelled all media???? even the production that should be supportive still edited the AFTR for the viewing audience and chatter online! only time will tell !

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:27 pm

Yup. Pull the plug and give interviews in a year when the success of it is obvious to all without the edit crapola infesting the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:30 pm

bluwavz wrote:Gah I'm so over Mikhel and his sensitive feelings. Seriously he's still hung up on a woman he went on a few dates with a frickin' half year ago? Stay the eff off my TV then with that chit and bring on Mike. laugh out loud

All JMbitchO. :halo:

word
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:33 pm

Exactly TrishB. So agree with everything you said here.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:33 pm

I like Mykhel more than ever, but NOT for bachelor. Mike or someone new, please.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:35 pm

So they still together?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by ElonM on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:36 pm

IMO jasmine just seemed to like the chase. Everytime kevin pushed away, jasmine chased. even when drew said "you dont want me you don't need to keep me" and she still kept him. even at the end, kevin tells her to go pick mikhel and she still picks him. also i don't think kevin is emotionally intelligent at all, he's way too hot headed and the fact that he said he was going to leave and she should chose mikhel the day AFTER he told her he'd be by her side and never leave her(paraphrasing here) is insane.

was pretty impressed with mikhel though, honestly thought he would cry like crazy with jasmine but he stayed strong for her and went and cried in the limo.

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:54 pm

IMHO she might have like the chase but now not like the fish she caught.

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:02 pm

Wellll.... they're following each other on IG now. So at least they're SM official laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:08 pm

Well they just started follow each other on Instagram if that means anything...

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 69 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 58 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+55
ukglasgowkiiss
aglaea
misshappy
Bzen
nikikass
Newto
Spoil Me Again
Joy15
lapcoffee
AllAboutLove
Cetamy