SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:35 pm

mindless wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Maybe Sable can petition for custody of the girls.  And tell BOR to stuff it too.  laugh out loud

Though his love for Sabel Might be the only thing I actually like about him, these days. laugh out loud

Isn't it pretty telling though that the only woman Josh is able to love apart from his mom (who coddles him like no other) and sister (who probably looks up to him) is a dog? Loyal, obedient, always delighted to be around him. Where will he find a human female with those attributes?

Maybe he needs to just buy a large property and go rescue/save a lot of dogs.  There are plenty that need homes and would show him the love, locality and happiness to always see him he seems to crave.  And he'd never have to worry about them talking back or whispering dirty things in his ear. Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by StacyNor Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:36 pm

peggy0221 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Josh is the worst contestant ever, IMHO.

It is such a dramatic turn of things after all these years.
I remember majority of TB fans love him during Andi's season, believed he is the perfect all American Boy that if he was not F1, he's the next golden boy became the lead like Sean Lowe. And at least half of the viewer hated Nick and thought he's the evil stuck in Jodi's way to happiness.

I'm a little proud of myself that I always see through the real Josh behind his fake smile. laugh out loud
I am also proud to say that I NEVER liked him, and have posts from 2014 to show that.  giggling

Last edited by StacyNor on Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:39 pm

yana_bach wrote:'She wispered something nasty in my ear' has got to be the most ridiculous breakup reason ever! Unless it's two teenagers who've been dating for a week.
Please, please tell us the nasty thing!
'I like Nick' 'I'm a cat person', 'I got you It's not okay as a christmas present' 'Your mom is wierd' 'I don't believe you're god's gift to earth'...???

Hahaha, what a fun game!! thanks @yana_bach! Let's see:

"Your greasy sweat is making me nauseous."

"Slow down and chew between bites."

"I'd rather cut my hair off and never shill again than go home with you tonight."

(btw, I couldn't stand the sight of him from the first moment he walked onscreen. )

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:40 pm

ET now reporting the break up too:
http://www.etonline.com/news/205446_bachelor_paradise_couple_josh_murray_and_amanda_stanton_split/

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:42 pm

StacyNor wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Josh is the worst contestant ever, IMHO.

It is such a dramatic turn of things after all these years.
I remember majority of TB fans love him during Andi's season, believed he is the perfect all American Boy that if he was not F1, he's the next golden boy became the lead like Sean Lowe. And at least half of the viewer hated Nick and thought he's the evil stuck in Jodi's way to happiness.

I'm a little proud of myself that I always see through the real Josh behind his fake smile. laugh out loud
I am also proud to say that I NEVER liked him, and have posts from 2014 to show that.  giggling

I have also proudly never been a fan. Good to know my judge of character is right at least sometimes.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:43 pm

mindless wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Maybe Sable can petition for custody of the girls.  And tell BOR to stuff it too.  laugh out loud

Though his love for Sabel Might be the only thing I actually like about him, these days. laugh out loud

Isn't it pretty telling though that the only woman Josh is able to love apart from his mom (who coddles him like no other) and sister (who probably looks up to him) is a dog? Loyal, obedient, always delighted to be around him. Where will he find a human female with those attributes?

Maybe there's a submissive woman into pet play at the S & M clubs @KB_Mom suggested? cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:02 pm

I have absolutely never been a Josh fan either. So every once in a while I call these people right! laugh out loud

Josh was a controlling, cartoonish BOR from Day 1. Total hot head. Kinda oily and like a used sales man too. And his mom is super strange and always has been. Oddest family involvement from any F1 OR lead ever. IMO. Honestly, of all the dudes who have been on this show... Josh is like at the total bottom of people I'd willingly want to date. How he managed to get engaged twice on this show, I'll never know.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:26 pm

And US magazine joins in:
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/josh-murray-amanda-stanton-split-what-went-wrong-w456872

Has a few more details than TMZ article

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:46 pm

mindless wrote:

To answer your question--one word: Comatose.
ETA: Being upset about her drinking in Tahoe can certainly only be the tip of that iceberg. There is much more to the story, IMO. Remember we had posted here photos of DUH in Tahoe on a jetski with a beer. Discussion took place as to the wisdom of such. So BOR had to have known there was liquor involved to a certain extent.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:57 pm

sosleepy wrote:I have absolutely never been a Josh fan either. So every once in a while I call these people right! laugh out loud

Josh was a controlling, cartoonish BOR from Day 1. Total hot head. Kinda oily and like a used sales man too. And his mom is super strange and always has been. Oddest family involvement from any F1 OR lead ever. IMO. Honestly, of all the dudes who have been on this show... Josh is like at the total bottom of people I'd willingly want to date. How he managed to get engaged twice on this show, I'll never know.

Count me into the Josh anti-fan club. He's more or less repulsed me from the moment I saw him. Well actually towards the end of Andi's season, when she kept doubting him and he still stuck around, I thought maybe he's not quite as bad as he seems, but that lasted a hot second. As soon as he made all those snide remarks about Nick after the finale while tweeting Bible quotes I was back to thinking he's nothing but a hypocritical jerk. Never in my wildest dreams (nightmares) did I think he'd manage to sink this low though. The description in that US article of his behaviour during the Tahoe trip is some seriously creepy stuff.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:28 am

This is the thread until MBG show begins. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:55 am

Josh is the WORST. On his IG story tonight he is having dinner with Steph...he shows her outfit (scrubs) and says your a working girl now, are you supporting yourself or are mommy and daddy still paying your bills? Steph nods her head yes that her parents pay her bills and takes Josh's crappy behavior in stride. IMO Josh is such a creep. I truly think he gets off on shading women....even his sister. Gross Gross Gross.dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 71 3538374961  dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 71 1f4a9  dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 71 1f4a9  dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 71 1f4a9  dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 71 1f4a9  dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 71 1f4a9  dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 71 1f4a9  dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 71 1f4a9  dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 71 1f4a9  dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 71 1f4a9
IMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena