SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by maniluh Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:29 pm

I don't mind if Amanda posts photos of her girls every 2 seconds on SM. I'll probably be the same when I become a mom. However, and this is only my opinion, she and Josh tries so hard to portray a happy family image on SM. IMO, the harder you try to show everyone how amazing your life is, the more unhappy you are in real life.

maniluh

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:18 pm

Haha, it's funny that Emily Twin posted about Kinsley being on T&T after the show was mentioned in this thread...

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:21 pm

Thanks to her court case, now we know how much Josh and Amanda make from shilling. I find it funny that Amanda makes more money than Josh - I'm sure he just LOVES that. But the $2k a month she spends on clothes is beyond ridiculous.
http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/11/08/bip-amanda-stanton-divorce-finances-josh-murray/

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:43 pm

Either they aren't good shillers or they didn't report everything. I feel like that number is low for both of them.

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 8 87b72b10 dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 8 86669110 dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 8 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:58 pm

I honestly don't know what the DUH sees in this guy. She's apparently bringing home the bacon. She's attractive.
If her esteem is low--get good psychotherapy. If she likes being submissive, well you can pay for that treat without living with a loose cannon. Possibly a brain transplant is needed. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:06 pm

A combined near $25K/month is low? Dang. What does Josh do anyway? He doesn't seem as involved with Advocare.

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:13 pm

Yeah, I think they're underreporting or something. That report that came out where her husband was demanding spousal support and had documents showing she made 20k/month. She's close to 1 million IG followers so that makes more sense to me since has to be in the higher end of salaries among bachelor peeps.

In general, it's depressing that these two idiots are in the top 1% income bracket in this country.

IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:16 pm

I watched a big thing on companies like Advocare (Herbalife) the other day. Basically, they are legal pyramid schemes. Plain and simple. So the more friends/family you get involved, the more you make.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:26 pm

Yeah, he had been traveling to all different states for his Advocare work since he started a couple years ago. He has a whole lot of teams, would attend the events, get new people on board, etc. With what he was/is doing and the following he had with it, he would easily make over 100k a year just with that alone. JMO

It's not my cup a tea, but at least the guy was involved and doing work for it. It doesn't seem like he's been promoting it as much though, so I wonder if he's decided to just go with the shilling route on social media like his fiancé.

Side note - per Amanda's IG story, they were taking pictures for their Christmas cards today. Ugh, those poor girls when this all ends. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I watched a big thing on companies like Advocare (Herbalife) the other day. Basically, they are legal pyramid schemes. Plain and simple. So the more friends/family you get involved, the more you make.

Yep, Advocare is just like all the other direct selling companies out there. Get people to sign up under you and as long as they keep selling/signing people up, you make money. And, it doesn't matter where he lives, it can be done from anywhere. If a person is good at convincing people to sign up/sell the stuff, they can make good money. IMO, I'd bet Josh used his "fame" from being on TB when getting people involved in his downline.

I have a friend that was able to buy a nice boat to use on Lake Erie just from selling Longaberger baskets and having a team of consultants selling under her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:47 pm

2k on clothes?? Doesn't she get the majority for free? And it's insane how much these people make.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:48 pm

But, c'mon, the shilling won't go on forever. I can't see any way in this world that they can count on their popularity bounce from bip going beyond a year or two. If they had any brains, they wouldn't adjust their life style up to the current income, but instead just invest it for later. When it's all gone, she'll go back and sue exNick for child support again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena