SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:29 pm

I see more love, tenderness and joy in that photo with Jo than in any one with Josh she's ever posted. Sigh.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by elena.shayk Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:52 pm

@Alanna haha ITA her smile is more natural here compared to the forced and so called 'happy' ones on her Insta

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:24 pm

I still say good on Amanda if she was the one to break it off and kick his butt to the curb! She's kinda dumb and makes poor life decisions, but don't hate her at all and definitely see redeeming qualities. Josh brought her down. And she deserves some credit if she saw the light and dropped him. Too bad she lost child support money in that lawsuit cause of this farce. But maybe she can team up with Andi's publishers for Its Not Ok Part II and split the difference! laugh out loud laugh out loud

I can't wait for all the shady subtweeting and #blessed hashtags to come! Lol
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:14 pm

Does anyone think it's possible that production will have them announce their breakup on the special? It would be a way to give more validity to Nick, doncha think?

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 47 Samuel10Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 47 Samuel10 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 47 Family10Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 47 Samuel15Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 47 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:20 pm

@lipsis Oh man there is somerhing wrong with me because I would LOVE that.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:21 pm

Sprite wrote:^^^I actually think her smile is worse. He always has that horribly toothy grin while hers looks so forced....or maybe it is just hard with the botox.

I'm pretty sure that I noticed the Botox just before the Iheart event they went to and it is true that some people that get Botox can't really smile very well. Not 100% sure but believe she also gets Botox in her lips. At least when she was on BIP. It only takes one botched Botox injection to really mess one up. All my opinions.

What I notice are the bags under both of their eyes. This is so sad to me because I always considered Josh to be such a good looking sexy guy but he just doesn't look the same lately. Still very handsome imo but not like he did a couple years ago. I always thought he and his ex made a stunning couple.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:32 pm

I have a different take on Amanda. She is very high maintenance, loves her children, of course, and is not a bad mother imo but not the best mother in the world like some of her fans think of her. I think of her as cunning and manipulative. She actually imo acted trashy on BIP, having sex on TV, being she is a mother and all. I can see her being on one of the Real Housewives of whatever in a few years and fitting right in with the others.

I'm not making excuses for Josh but I don't believe Amanda ever liked Sabel at all and just went through the motions. He absolutely adores her girls and not many men would even consider taking that on. I do believe it takes two, so if there are problems in the relationship I just can't blame it all on Josh. All my opinions.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:37 pm

If there is a sit-down, don't expect him to do a interview w/ CH since he refused with the first break-up. Though I am expecting "happy couple" pictures the day before/night of the interview and then comes the announcement and all their fans are shocked, just like last time. all JMO. Man J needs a new game plan for these break-ups dizzy

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 47 1f49c

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 47 8367-910 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 47 I_got_13 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 47 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 47 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:44 pm

I think it takes two to tango and it probably was an oil and water kind of thing once real life intervened.
Duh is DUHHHHHH and BOR is BOR. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:49 pm

I'll be the outlier and say I think josh is the problem. Amanda has her faults and whatnot but he treated her abhorrently IMO. He's a loser- does the truth need an "IMO" also?? laugh out loud IMO!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:57 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think it takes two to tango and it probably was an oil and water kind of thing once real life intervened.

BOR with any woman is like oil and water. cheeky

JMO.  Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 47 1f601
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:07 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I think it takes two to tango and it probably was an oil and water kind of thing once real life intervened.

BOR with any woman is like oil and water. cheeky

JMO.  Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 47 1f601

Agreed. I'm no fan of Amanda, but what I saw of their relationship on BIP and in those infamous Periscopes, I can't for the life of me understand what any sane woman would see in him. The sex must be amazing for his ex(es) to have put up with him as long as they did. JMO. I think it says something that he apparently hasn't had any long-term relationships apart from these quickie engagements. Not for the past 10 years at least.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena