SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by kleavs Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:21 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
kleavs wrote:Hi all! I'm brand new and so happy to be here!

I have a question about Josh and Amanda. I've read the thread backwards a long ways, but couldn't find what "DUH" and "BOR" stand for. Can anyone let me know? Smiley

Thanks!
Aman-DUH and Box of Rocks.

Hahaha! Okay, thanks. hi
kleavs
kleavs

Female Posts : 6

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:32 pm

rofl We can get a wee bit snarky.
Welcome to you, kleavs welcomebanner

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by kleavs Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:34 pm

Kashathediva wrote:rofl We can get a wee bit snarky.
Welcome to you, kleavs welcomebanner

Thank you! It will be such fun to snark along with you. (and don't worry, I read the rules and guidelines giggling )
kleavs
kleavs

Female Posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:13 pm

Welcome to the madness Kleavs!!!

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 Samuel10dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 Samuel10 dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 Family10dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 Samuel15dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:59 pm

welcomeback @kleavs. I hope you will enjoy your time here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:54 pm

So they're happy happy happy but still no picture of them together on Amanda's IG since the breakup story broke? I still think something's fishy fishy fishy here...

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:26 pm

She did make sure to snap her ring this morning so no one would miss it.

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:34 pm

And the 1 hour special (counting down till Nick) was just mentioned , saying both Carly/Evan and Jam'll give an update.  Obviously we can't have another failed relationships fall apart at the premier or right before.  So Josh better work on his acting, cause IMO, they've got to fake it a little longer.  You know, to prove the world wrong, save face and all that.  laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:38 pm

Now we know what was filmed. I wonder if they have to eait until after the segment airs or if tptb would just pull it if they announced their split.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:45 pm

IMO, it could simply be pulled.  But the thing is normally when a break up is announced it is often paired with the release of some other news to overshadow it, IMO.  Such as the start of a new season, new show/spin off, renewals, new couples, etc.  

I have a hard time believing Josh is going to handle having two tv relationships go belly up well, especially given who the lead is.  So IMO, if it's not announced ASAP, I can see them trying to stick it out until sometime after the upcoming bach season ends.  Because someone with the name of Nick can not outdo, outshine or best him, IMO.  But that's JMOAA

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:46 pm

Josh must be kicking himself. Nick is the bachelor, Andi screwed him in her book, the editors screwed him on BIP, he is stuck with DUH for the foreseeable future until he can attempt to control another PR nightmare. Life is a b*tch.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:08 pm

I just saw on Instagram Sarah Herron Is hosting a viewing party during the premier to raise money for her charity shelift. Amanda is listed as one of the many bachelor alum but Josh isn't. I wonder how Amanda got permission to support anything Nick related? Instagram Post
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena