SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by sosleepy Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:05 pm

I think the fact that Josh, Stephanie AND Aaron are all still single with failed engagements all of them says something.

That mom is weird. The whole Murray family dynamic is weird. There is being close, and then there are the Murrays. She sounds like the MIL from H-E-double hockey sticks to me.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by KB_Mom Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:21 pm

As painful as it is for me to credit anything Andi has ever said, seems she had a point with the "cutting the cord" comment on Josh's HTD.

Sometimes I wonder if there was a mistake at the hospital with cutting the umbilical cord when Josh was born. A really unhealthy family dynamic IMO

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:32 pm

I think the issue is solely with Josh and his mother. **edited**

Josh is a 30-something year old baby who runs to mommy any time there's an issue and she happily joins in. I don't know if it's because he left home at an early age for babseball and then he had failure of not making it to the big leagues, attending college later in life, etc. but the guy has issues he needs to work through and his mommy is just making it worse. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:35 pm

Maybe it's a first born thing. So weird.

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:00 pm

Sorry. I didn't follow the Josh/Andi cluster closely at all. Mostly because I found them both to be repulsive. laugh out loud

I just figured if MM treats one like she's a 3rd member of the relationship, she probably gets super unhealthily involved in the other two's business as well. We just don't know cause they aren't part of Bach family? Idk. But maybe it is with Joshy-Poo in particular. Either way, creepo freako!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:22 pm

^ Yeah, no worries. Steph is young. I think she graduated college within the past year or so and she's never been engaged, but that's not surprising for a 21-22 year old.

With Josh and MM I think the biggest part of it is public perception. She wants to control the narrative just as much as Josh likes to control the woman he's with. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:47 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
Kels0012 wrote:How was MM involved?

I wondered the same thing as well.  Did not see any sources here.

You didn't see any sources because I logged off fairly early. I have been under the weather this past month and am choosing to take a bit of time away.
I receive "news" as a mod. Many times from members who choose not to post. Then I will reach out and have those things verified. So as my post above indicated the dance involved MM and prior to that one Steph. Hope that answers the question.

Thanks Kashathediva. Feel better.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:14 pm

Please do not discuss Aaron's ex. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:18 am

iamreal2u wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:

I wondered the same thing as well.  Did not see any sources here.

You didn't see any sources because I logged off fairly early. I have been under the weather this past month and am choosing to take a bit of time away.
I receive "news" as a mod. Many times from members who choose not to post. Then I will reach out and have those things verified. So as my post above indicated the dance involved MM and prior to that one Steph. Hope that answers the question.

Thanks Kashathediva.  Feel better.

Ditto Kasha, hope you are feeling better soon.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:55 am

Thanks everyone. Never fear, Kasha will be hanging around long after the lights have been turned off. hi

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by kleavs Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:57 pm

Hi all! I'm brand new and so happy to be here!

I have a question about Josh and Amanda. I've read the thread backwards a long ways, but couldn't find what "DUH" and "BOR" stand for. Can anyone let me know? Smiley

Thanks!
kleavs
kleavs

Female Posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:10 pm

kleavs wrote:Hi all! I'm brand new and so happy to be here!

I have a question about Josh and Amanda. I've read the thread backwards a long ways, but couldn't find what "DUH" and "BOR" stand for. Can anyone let me know? Smiley

Thanks!
Aman-DUH and Box of Rocks.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena