SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by casjacknick Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:20 pm

Man am I jealous. I love San Fran! There is so much to do there with kids too. Here's to hoping they do read here and listen to this advice: take them to the aquarium or the original Ghirardelli's or even golden gate park to play or ride paddle boats. Impress me you two.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:37 am

Alanna wrote:
mindless wrote:Haha, we got Sabel included in the shilling. Good work!
I'm seriously so proud of us. Go team!! Could this dolt be more of our b!tch??

I mean it's amazing how much these folks really care what us lowly commoners think. Who knew we had so much control? cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:41 am

Maybe we can get him to do something about those awful caterpillars eyebrows.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:05 am

If I was on the bachelor (I would be a fan-favorite, obviously), but I would just read the fan threads, if anything.

But especially for someone like Josh, who is less than a favorite, how can you read (presumably, of course) all those opinions and STILL think that it's all because of editing and people being 'those who are not fans'.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:55 am

bluwavz wrote:
Alanna wrote:
mindless wrote:Haha, we got Sabel included in the shilling. Good work!
I'm seriously so proud of us. Go team!! Could this dolt be more of our b!tch??

I mean it's amazing how much these folks really care what us lowly commoners think. Who knew we had so much control? cheeky

We are his SM manual, I think we've always been a great help. Ask and you shall receive lives on! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:59 am

It's really difficult when other people dislike someone you like. It's best to stay in their fan thread to avoid reading things that are upsetting.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:35 pm

****Warning: I don't know how many times we have to say it over and over again but the people on this show are fair game for criticism and all opinions are allowed in the general threads. What's not fair game is criticizing our forum or our members here or their opinions. There are fan threads where only positivity is allowed for those who don't like to read negativity on their favorites. Thank you and carry on.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:36 pm

BKay wrote:It's really difficult when other people dislike someone you like. It's best to stay in their fan thread to avoid reading things that are upsetting.

Good Post That's pretty much the whole idea of Fan threads. Smiley

Topic is unlocked.

ETA: @bluwavz I didn't see your warning. IA well said, good reminder.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:25 pm

Adding my agreement to Blu and Guardian Angel.

And my 2 cents. ... If you can't handle reading criticism of a contestant, STAY OUT of the general discussion threads.

Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:06 pm

Alanna wrote:
Southerngal wrote:And once again, Sabel didn't make the cut for the family photo.  I guess the best lighting is more important than having Sabel in it.
The Sabel thing is so weird IMO. In basically every other match from this show or really in life, when one partner has a beloved pup, the new SO starts to love and own her too and act like it's a family/relationship pet. Maybe the duh just doesn't like animals?

I think it's honestly a she just has real babies thing. It's just a sad reality. I have significantly less pics of my dog since having actual children. He gets less attention too. It's not ideal, but I think that's reality for lots of people who have fur babies and then get real babies. Not saying it's right. It's just the truth.

In other news, these two are still faking???! And Amanda's Christmas romper... just no. I mean, I believe Climate Change is a real thing and I know she's in Cali, but to me that outfit screams 4th of July and less Santa is coming to town. She's so fake and made up. Much prefer her brunette and more natural looking.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:14 pm

I predict they'll be faking through the holidays and then have an old-fashioned January break up á la Josh and Andi

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:59 pm

http://www.rickey.org/bachelor-in-paradise-star-amanda-stanton-loses-child-support-battle/298980/

What the...she makes 25-30K per MONTH. Josh is making similar *jaw drop*

edit: oops this was already posted.. but still.. holy cow.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena