SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 33 of 72 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 52 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sydneyfashion - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by makeover Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:30 am

carraiger wrote:Matt's Pop Sugar interview
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Matty-Johnson-Interview-Bachelorette-Australia-2016-42611550
All 3 journey videos haven't been romantic so I wouldn't put a lot of stock into them.

However, this interview with popsugar, Matty sounds pretty noncommittal. He may just be trying to downplay it if he's F1 but I'm still sticking to my prediction that Lee is F1.

makeover

Back to top Go down

sydneyfashion - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:32 am

matty's video has so many kissing scenes in dact all the kisses they shared featured in that short clip. Again I feel to get in our faces like Matty's edit. Lee's video only had one kiss at the end.

Lee4F1 I still believe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:51 am

http://www.thebitbag.com/bachelorette-australia-2016-spoilers-georgia-love-chooses-lee/193860

More "Spoilers"!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:54 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3869278/The-Bachelorette-s-Jake-Ellis-says-fought-Georgia-Love-despite-nervous-having-heart-broken.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:03 am

http://www.womansday.com.au/celebrity/australian-celebrities/fears-for-georgia-love-as-jakes-bad-boy-side-revealed-16876?adbsc=social_20161025_67159326&adbid=10154083788710773&adbpl=fb&adbpr=12181160772

The rags are in full force today

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:08 am

carraiger wrote:Matt's Pop Sugar interview
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Matty-Johnson-Interview-Bachelorette-Australia-2016-42611550

Interesting that Matty says in this interview that he was the first one to meet Georgia considering on the show it was Cam first.  I wonder the thought process is behind when to show each person's arrival in the edit.

The exact quote:

"And it wasn't until I got into the house — I was the first one through, so I was in there by myself — and I was like, "What the hell is happening? What have I done? Have I just completely stuffed this up for myself?""
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:15 am

LOL so their damage control plan after the alex nation backlash was spoilers!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:16 am

This is all of us!!

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Opinion-Who-Win-Bachelorette-Australia-2016-42611317
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:23 am

I am not sure about that bitbag spoiler? I think it is just a blog of sorts?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:25 am

brownravens wrote:This is all of us!!

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Opinion-Who-Win-Bachelorette-Australia-2016-42611317
Too funny sydneyfashion - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 3806527698 cantstopl

I think the only thing that Network Ten can/should to really make all fans happy is...

Georgia gets her man/F1.... and the F2 becomes the next bachelor!!

Win win for everyone :yes:

Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:39 am

I honestly think Matty was a non player on this season until Courtney started going rogue. Matty was going to be one of the boys and in the first few episodes he was all about the boys witht the jokes. He had the trapeze date and Georgia still thought of him as a friend and a great human being. When Courtney who Georgia was very interested in started being wishy washy we were then presented with an overload of Matty to catch up with Lee's edit. Lee was put on the downlow and suddenly it was Matty everywhere! Come episode 9 after 3 diferent episodes of Matty and almost no Lee we get the Dirty dancing episode and suddenly we all notice
Lee is up there with Matty.
Hometown dates and its still neck and neck. The boys noticed something between Lee and Georgia even if it was never showed to us. Cameron said they never stopped talking and sharing bad jokes on group dates but that eluded our tv screens. I reckon Courtney and Lee were Georgia's original final 2 but Courtney dint bite.
All my opinions of course

Last edited by see2love on Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:40 am

Georgia crying in Matty and Jakes video confusing me. Does it mean she is invested in both of them? Or does it mean she feels A tinge of sadness about them?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 72 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 52 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy