SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 31 of 72 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 51 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sydneyfashion - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:18 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't think Nikki slipped up at all. There was not one radio interview of her slipping up. Even for Heather who did do radio interviews, it was later revealed by the djs that they frankenbit/edited her interview to make it sound like she slipped up.

I think it's horrible that the media does the "He/she slipped up" headline because it's not like Nikki or Heather or any other non-F1 can correct the record if the media decides to say they "slipped up".

It's why if the media ever again says "he/she slipped up" I won't believe it. It's why I don't believe Lee is F1 because they always run with the "he/she slipped up" headlines for non-F1s. Always.

I agree I don't think she did slip up as most of the interviews were taken during the filming but it was also one of the reasons myself and @Idlemess were adamant it wasn't Nikki. A) she was doing too many interviews with so called "slip ups" and B) she was doing far too much press considering she was apprently "slipping up". The producers would have pulled the interviews if she was F1 in my opinion. This is not to say they haven't purposely allowed media for Lee with the "slip up" as a misdirection to make it seem he is the next Nikki.

Back to top Go down

sydneyfashion - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:23 pm

nd4reality wrote:Too bad we cannot watch the feet really. In the US version they have the people shoot a couple of days earlier.

Plus this time, Georgia herself may not be moving so really none of it is a clue.

All we have to wait for is the paps to spill if they know something. Jmo.

Yes from the interview the photog did with Kyle, it seems they picked the winner based on the suitcase again. So if they make a big deal of Lees suitcase and a pic comes out he's the F1. We won't see Mattys suitcase unless he is travelling to Melbourne in which case we may have the reverse. Although they may do pics of the couple Thursday night or Friday morning and the two guys may still end up in Sydney for interviews but both back in Melbourne Thursday afternoon for radio interviews to keep consistency and not spoil which one is the F1. It would be pretty clear if they have pics of Lee returning on his own from Sydney to Melbourne if it appears Georgia will remain in Melbourne for interviews.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:40 pm

What slip up has Lee done ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:13 pm

nd4reality wrote:What slip up has Lee done ?
No slip ups. Only DM saying he used present tense (they all do so it's not just him) in a supposed interview (no way to know since it wasn't radio). The issue is that when DM uses the heading "slip up" for any contestant they have never been the F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:20 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
nd4reality wrote:What slip up has Lee done ?
No slip ups. Only DM saying he used present tense (they all do so it's not just him) in a supposed interview (no way to know since it wasn't radio). The issue is that when DM uses the heading "slip up" for any contestant they have never been the F1.

Oh man. Hers the darn whiplash.

I just need to know now haha.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:20 pm

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelorette-Australia-2016-Jake-Ellis-Interview-42611000

Jake's pop sugar interview

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:30 pm

I love this pic of the F3, gorgeous beatingheart I wonder if there will ever be a cast of guys that will top this season.

sydneyfashion - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Bette_17
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:37 pm

mercieme wrote:I love this pic of the F3, gorgeous beatingheart I wonder if there will ever be a cast of guys that will top this season.

sydneyfashion - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Bette_17
Source

I'd find it hard to see there could be to be honest across the whole franchise nationally and internationally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:41 pm

mercieme wrote:I love this pic of the F3, gorgeous beatingheart I wonder if there will ever be a cast of guys that will top this season.

Source

I used to think, Des' F5 were one of the best groups, personality-wise and career-wise. And her F3 (Chris, Drew & Brooks) are all good looking in their own way.

BUT, here come these 3!!!!! :fanningfan heartglasses
And IMO, Georgia got the best F6 ever!

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:46 pm

these guys and quite frankly almost all of her her cast are knock outs.

And they all seem to have great personality and hearts as well.

I remember one of you said that this cast gives the impression that there are hotties crawling the Australian streets. To wish I say it would be a massive disappointment in our assumption haha. There aren't laugh out loud ????

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:48 pm

Haha Australia is full of hotties! sydneyfashion - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 1f60d
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:54 pm

awwww What a great photo!  

Just based on this photo I think it is Matty for F1 and two guys being supportive  beatingheart

That's how I see it and the pics in NW mag were similar with Lee the way he was with Matty it made me think he was supporting Matty which really made my heart break and melt for Lee because what an awesome guy to be supportive like that especially if he is not F1. Sure out the bubble, etc, but at the end of the day, it still takes a genuine guy to be like that and Lee and Matty got along great on the show (@Fifty's avatar is evidence of this) and as Lee said, the guys on the show were amazing.

Georgia is one lucky girl to have such amazing guys, not just their looks, but personalities to choose from. yes

Best cast of men, ever for a Bette season, imo. :yes:

mercieme wrote:

Source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 72 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 51 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy