SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 27 of 72 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 49 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sydneyfashion - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Flowergrrl Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:15 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
4health wrote:Very interesting read....
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelorette-Georgia-Love-Interview-About-Courtney-Dober-42605018

Very interesting. It makes me think she would have chosen Courtney if he had said he was falling in love with her if it rattled her that much. It reminds me a bit of the Brooks situation.

Awww... that makes me really sad. I definitely think that Georgia would've picked Courtney if he was falling in love the way that Matty J has. It would've been a completely different show. Courtney is who she really wanted IMO! And she obviously spent a lot of time worrying about it (based off the comments that even the production crew were relieved when he left). How sad :tissuebox

I've been following the media on Courtney's point of view too. I bet he didn't expect that this experience would paint him in such a negative way. If he really was chasing fame, then I think this might've ruined his chances IMO, unless he reinvents himself. hmmm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3863858/Bachelorette-Australia-2016-Courtney-Dober-labels-painful-revealing-caused-anxiety.html
Flowergrrl
Flowergrrl

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

sydneyfashion - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:18 am

4health wrote:The next journey video is up and it's Jake...
https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/?fref=ts

Wowser, they certainly had some decent chemistry there when you look back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:26 am

Norcalgal wrote:My mom died in hospice just last week, albeit at the nice age of 91. I was reminded while there that the journey through palliative care is different for everyone and even though the doctors and nurses might say, "I guess there is x amount of time left", someone can last a lot longer than that. The most important aspect is pain management and comfort. It was a beautiful time for my family and I would hope that any family facing a dire diagnosis, such as Belinda's, finds that comfort. Five years ago, I went to 3 funerals in a matter of weeks for people with pancreatic cancer - age 49 through 79. Each had different journeys and the time from diagnosis to death ranged from 8 weeks to a little over 3 years.

oh condolences @Norcalgal its never easy losing a parent at any age my prayers and thoughts are with you. I lost my father and grandfather when I was young both from cancer and it is brutal to see such a horrid disease take over someone. But you are right, palliative care is a different experience fore everyone and if they have a strong spirit, they will often defy the odds. Sending much light and hugs to you. x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:34 am

Accept my condonlence @Norcalgal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:35 am

Fifty wrote:
4health wrote:The next journey video is up and it's Jake...
https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/?fref=ts

Wowser, they certainly had some decent chemistry there when you look back.

They did and that was all there was to the relationship. He was the first one out of the blocks but then others overtook him. Understanble that Georgia was really into him until she got to know others.

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:53 am

Flowergrrl wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelorette-Georgia-Love-Interview-About-Courtney-Dober-42605018

Very interesting. It makes me think she would have chosen Courtney if he had said he was falling in love with her if it rattled her that much. It reminds me a bit of the Brooks situation.

Awww... that makes me really sad. I definitely think that Georgia would've picked Courtney if he was falling in love the way that Matty J has. It would've been a completely different show. Courtney is who she really wanted IMO! And she obviously spent a lot of time worrying about it (based off the comments that even the production crew were relieved when he left). How sad :tissuebox

I've been following the media on Courtney's point of view too. I bet he didn't expect that this experience would paint him in such a negative way. If he really was chasing fame, then I think this might've ruined his chances IMO, unless he reinvents himself.  hmmm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3863858/Bachelorette-Australia-2016-Courtney-Dober-labels-painful-revealing-caused-anxiety.html

I'm definitely Team Georgia here. I think a lot of people have experienced that thing where they click super well with someone and they want the relationship to work but all you get is wishy-washy conflicting sentiments. Do I think Georgia is sad by this? Yes! Do I think it was inevitably Courtney's game to lose? No... I think when you're in this situation your mind gets focussed thinking about them and you sort of fixate, it's not necessarily that you like them but they've just messed with your brain and confused you so they're at the forefront. I think Georgia's dad in episode 1 said her past bfs never put her first and Courtney is the primary example of this. You could see it on the show - his primary thing was not enough time etc but he continously gave up time with her, she asked to talk about/clarify feeling and he went physical instead - these are not behaviours or characteristics that make someone a good partner in the long-term...

Not to say Courtney was also portrayed and edit poorly but I think with these shows you have to give TPTB the source material to edit you in particular way...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 am

Woah, that is a woman scorned right there. I guess it really did sting.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:05 am

New interview with Lee http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Interview-Lee-Elliott-From-Bachelorette-2016-42605746

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:11 am

Hm. Reading this, I think Georgia still didn't get where Courtney is coming from or she simply doesn't care. I don't think it's mixed signal to tell someone "I'm really into you and want to see you more but I'm not in love with you right now." To me that is pretty clear. He likes you but he's not in love with you yet. And Georgia has nothing to be embarrassed about watching what Courtney did/ say. He didn't say to the camera he didn't like her.. He wasn't gloating to the camera that he was playing her for a fool (like that one horrible dude on US Bachelorette Ashley's season did). Perhaps he's not jumping with joy when he got the 2nd SD but as he explained to the boys, he knew some of the boys who hasn't had a SD or had one long time ago (like Jake) and Courtney himself just recently went on one, so he was just being courteous to them.

Georgia wanted Courtney to be all in at the time she wanted him to and he couldn't do it. I think she should not take it too personally. It's safe (and very sad) to say they probably won't remain friends after this.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:15 am

Georgia's response to Courtney really does make me think she had this picture in her head of how her ending on the show should be, especially given (as she said) what she gave up to be on it.

I feel like she put a lot of pressure on herself and for her sake hope she didn't get too caught up in the bubble.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Flowergrrl Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:18 am

nylonvagabond wrote:New interview with Lee http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Interview-Lee-Elliott-From-Bachelorette-2016-42605746

This interview is so sweet! :cutiepie
Flowergrrl
Flowergrrl

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:38 am

nylonvagabond wrote:New interview with Lee http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Interview-Lee-Elliott-From-Bachelorette-2016-42605746
Thank you NV. I had posted in his thread but missed it in this one yes

Love this interview with Lee cloud nine :rosiecolored heartbeat

I love Lee's perspective on life and no wonder given he grew up being bullied and then with his father's cancer and heart surgery, Lee really has a good head on his shoulders and truly knows who he is. It's really refreshing and he's so funny as well. I truly hope Lee is F1 but if not then I hope he gets to find his soul mate (and preferably on my tv so I can watch it happen)  Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 72 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 49 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy