SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 40 of 44 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

selfiesunday - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 40 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:27 pm

Is it just me? I think these crazy kids are fighting through and might just forgive and grow together after all. I certainly feel more optimistic about them than I did a few months ago. Good for them! 

I think HEA was a bad idea. I think they know it, and having that behind them and being more low key has helped them tremendously.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

selfiesunday - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 40 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by sublime Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:13 am

I thought there were several positives in that interview as well. It's the most positive comments I've heard from them about wedding planning since HEA wrapped. Also, the subject of Lauren's blog post for the week was asking your friends to be bridesmaids.

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by simon1781 Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:48 am

I am glad they are working things out. HEA definitely did put a lot of stress on their relationship IMO.
And I will give pat on their back for saying no to season 2 of HEA when they were offered .

simon1781

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:16 am

sosleepy wrote:Is it just me? I think these crazy kids are fighting through and might just forgive and grow together after all. I certainly feel more optimistic about them than I did a few months ago. Good for them! 

I think HEA was a bad idea. I think they know it, and having that behind them and being more low key has helped them tremendously.

My thoughts exactly, I wish them the best Smiley
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:45 am

They seem to be doing much better, IMO. I'm thinking Ben going back to his old job gave him a bit of the direction he needed.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:33 pm

I am so happy that they seem to be working it out together!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:36 pm

The other day, I saw Lauren on her Instagram stories post invitation to bridesmaids, but I think it was part of an ad. I found it interesting her posting that kind of ad. I hope they make it, love is worth fighting for.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:28 pm

StacyNor wrote:The other day, I saw Lauren on her Instagram stories post invitation to bridesmaids, but I think it was part of an ad. I found it interesting her posting that kind of ad. I hope they make it, love is worth fighting for.

I also saw that and it gave me a pause. That E interview above, the written version, it sounds like they really are getting to a better place and may actually be ready to start thinking wedding again. Good for BenLo if that's the case! Relationships, especially rushed in the public relationships are hard! They must have something between them to continue working on. I'm proud of them. 

If they do get married after all, I kinda hope they just do it privately. The Bushnells have money, and I'm sure they could get a comped wedding ala Des easily. I'd prefer that for them. They've already shared too much and they've been burned. Their day to themselves, and like a nice spread in US or something for the fans. Maybe a private video released showing snippets ala Blake and Holly or Des. Good enough.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by simon1781 Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:57 pm

^^ I hope they go private too if they end up getting married . .But don't TB have rights over their wedding for one more year ??(I heard it's altogether two yeas from the season finale.) One year down one more to go.JMO

simon1781

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:00 pm

They're allowed to get married privately, right? Tpbp own the rights to televised wedding? Or do I have it wrong?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:11 pm

Des got married within her 2 year timeline privately. TPTB can't stop these guys from getting married all together. They just have the rights to air their wedding on tv, and can stop them from shopping that around to other networks before the 2 year contract ends. Maybe moot, cause if BenLo does get married, maybe another year isn't unrealistic for them anyway.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:05 pm

I'm happy that BenLo seem to be working things out! I was scared there for a while! The last couple of weeks seem much better and I'm thankful they've found their direction again. I always thought these two were soulmates if they could just get out of their own way! Doing the reality show wasn't their best option imo and I think they probably have realized that by now. I wish them both the best!!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 44 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

+47
Sprite
StacyNor
simon1781
Seabear
Bubblebunny