SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 10 of 44 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 27 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

selfiesunday - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 10 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by FMG2015 Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:27 am

It's not too far fetched that Ben's disconnected from wedding planning. It's just played up for tv where he's voicing it. My husband didn't want to register for fancier things but ultimately allowed me to after many people explained to him that a wedding registry is often for keepsake items. He also was "eh" about engagement pictures too until I gave him a beer (it was my best friend shooting pics)

In real life, he's stated many times what matters at his wedding which is Lauren having her dream day and family and friends being there for a good party. I still believe those are true, but Ben's a guy laugh out loud and he clearly doesn't understand some traditions to wedding planning laugh out loud IMO, it's very common for the groom to not participate in many aspects of planning.!Lauren should leave Ben out of some planning and plan with Mollie, her mom and Ben's mom.

Of course this is a reality show, so we need drama & conflict.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

selfiesunday - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 10 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Diana Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:59 am

selfiesunday - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 10 CwOf5fa
http://sparkleinhereye.com
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:52 am

https://instagram.com/p/BMS0z2XgrCv/

They went out with friends last night for the Cubs game, which makes sense why they didn't live tweet.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:50 am

https://instagram.com/p/BMS7iGWjHda/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:39 pm

FMG2015 wrote:It's not too far fetched that Ben's disconnected from wedding planning. It's just played up for tv where he's voicing it. My husband didn't want to register for fancier things but ultimately allowed me to after many people explained to him that a wedding registry is often for keepsake items. He also was "eh" about engagement pictures too until I gave him a beer (it was my best friend shooting pics)

In real life, he's stated many times what matters at his wedding which is Lauren having her dream day and family and friends being there for a good party. I still believe those are true, but Ben's a guy laugh out loud and he clearly doesn't understand some traditions to wedding planning laugh out loud IMO, it's very common for the groom to not participate in many aspects of planning.!Lauren should leave Ben out of some planning and plan with Mollie, her mom and Ben's mom.

Having just watched Trista's season and the 3 episodes about their wedding planning/wedding, I can say Ryan was the same. You could tell Ryan really didn't want to be there for a lot of the planning but he went along for the show. Only thing he got passionate about was all the "pink"!

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:32 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BMUQ2Yoj7gh/
https://instagram.com/p/BMUqVoyD-qk/
https://instagram.com/p/BMUtiWmDMO_/
https://instagram.com/p/BMUZ-yrDX-O/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:50 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
FMG2015 wrote:It's not too far fetched that Ben's disconnected from wedding planning. It's just played up for tv where he's voicing it. My husband didn't want to register for fancier things but ultimately allowed me to after many people explained to him that a wedding registry is often for keepsake items. He also was "eh" about engagement pictures too until I gave him a beer (it was my best friend shooting pics)

Having just watched Trista's season and the 3 episodes about their wedding planning/wedding, I can say Ryan was the same.  You could tell Ryan really didn't want to be there for a lot of the planning but he went along for the show.  Only thing he got passionate about was all the "pink"!
I really need to go revisit T&R's wedding before ABC takes that down! I've always said BenLo remind me soooooooo much of Trista and Ryan. Right down to Colorado guy, same kinda looks, Trista and Ben both have Indiana connections. Both have this sweetness about them. Except to me Lauren is the reserved one like Ryan, and Ben and Trista are the respective extroverted halves. To me BenLo was always kind of a throwback to my OG fave, T&R ... only it was just reversed, as if Ryan had been doing the picking instead this time around. Smiley
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:12 pm

Here are links to summaries of the next two episodes:

Episode 5

Episode 6

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:01 pm

Ben needs to tweet so I know he didn't pass out. Congrats cubbies!!!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:20 am

https://instagram.com/p/BMVoSOjjzcB/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:22 am

laugh out loud, Ben has had a pretty good past 12 months
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:24 am

https://instagram.com/p/BMVi24Vj5ow/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 44 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 27 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

+47
Sprite
StacyNor
simon1781
Seabear
Bubblebunny