SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

roseceremony - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:25 pm

It makes zero sense to announce her this early. laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

roseceremony - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for all the info you're scooping out! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:35 pm

Dessler wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

‎Constance Nicole Cherones‎ to Rose Buddies
February 8 at 10:02am ·
Major announcement on Kimmel next Monday with a special guest regarding next season!

Just in case it gets deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:36 pm

What else could her sister's post mean?-Major announcement regarding next season- She is either going on Kimmel to be announced as the next Bachelorette or to announce that she is not interested in being the next Bachelorette (that would be stranger to me).

BTW, those girls need to become more sm savvy!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] do you mean Rachel and her sister?
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:44 pm

maybe they want the audience to start to get used to Rachel as bette and Vanessa as F1 so nobody's upset at the end of the season? Maybe the rest of the bach season is horrible and so they want to put the "hook" out early to get people anticipating rachel's season??
Very very strange....
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:44 pm

Very weird timing for the announcement on Monday...mid season. It does fit in with MF saying he got permission. I hope it is true and Rachel is the next Bachelorette. And I hope Rachel returns to her law career post season. Rachel has everything needed to be an exemplary Lead. I think she will be wonderful. I am all for elevating the direction the Franchise has been heading IMO. I hope this happens! Smiley  
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:45 pm

I hadn't seen her sister's post earlier. I thought she just said that Rachel was going to be on JK.

I don't think she should have posted what she did - 'Major announcement' and 'next season' in the same sentence. no no TPTB are not going to like that IMO. I won't be surprised if the post vanishes in a few hours.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:45 pm

If she's announced early as the next Ette, and if there is really a feud between F1 Vanessa and Rachel, my guess is the hack job editing this season continues and we see none of that. To protect both F1 and the next lead/loop of this show.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:46 pm

julychild wrote:What else could her sister's post mean?-Major announcement regarding next season- She is either going on Kimmel to be announced as the next Bachelorette or to announce that she is not interested in being the next Bachelorette (that would be stranger to me).

BTW, those girls need to become more sm savvy!

Next season: like the idea of it being a Bette announcement but if not then the only other reference I think of is DWTS. In the last week or so a DWTS coach was interviewed and he said they would like to have a Bachelor contestant on this season.
I just don't see Rachel on BIP so that out IMO.

Last edited by notarose on Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:47 pm

Dessler wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] do you mean Rachel and her sister?

Yes! I've seen Connie's comments here and there on IG posts, and it's almost as if she thinks only the person she @ mentioned can see her posts or something.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:48 pm

coolangel wrote:I hadn't seen her sister's post earlier. I thought she just said that Rachel was going to be on JK.

I don't think she should have posted what she did - 'Major announcement' and 'next season' in the same sentence. no no TPTB are not going to like that IMO. I won't be surprised if the post vanishes in a few hours.

Didn't the sister post that JK will have Rachel on -- on monday??

maybe they are changing the edit the rest of the season and really showing the V&N love story rather than hiding it and instead of the who's F1/F2 anticipating that gets ramped up it's the bette's search for love???
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena