SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 45 of 71 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 58 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

captaincanada - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:45 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:unless all 3 go to cuba?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Suspect

Yep, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] just posted that scenario in the SC thread.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], the problem we have is we still have contents to be shown for Nov 1st, Nov 8th and Nov 22nd. We know Nov 15th is MTA.

If only 2 guys go to Cuba, the question is how are they going to find enough content to cover Nov 1st and Nov 8th assuming Nov 22nd is FRC/AFTR, I am a bit lost on that now.

Last edited by mercieme on Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

captaincanada - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:46 pm

I just have an inexplicable random feeling that KW is f1. But maybe I'm just thinking of a movie script in my head that the "bad boy" always wins laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:51 pm

Why would they show a Mikhel supposedly in Cuba in a preview for HTD? scratch
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:51 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:I just have an inexplicable random feeling that KW is f1. But maybe I'm just thinking of a movie script in my head that the "bad boy" always wins laugh out loud

Yessss ess okay. Come join the dark side with me. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:53 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:I just have an inexplicable random feeling that KW is f1. But maybe I'm just thinking of a movie script in my head that the "bad boy" always wins laugh out loud

well he is the only guy to get 2 sd before htd???? :shocked!:
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:54 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Yessss ess okay. Come join the dark side with me. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
rotfl

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:57 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if Kevin is the F1.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:58 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:

well he is the only guy to get 2 sd before htd???? :shocked!:
true, true Smiley

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:58 pm

richmondrose wrote:Why would they show a   Mikhel supposedly in Cuba in a preview for HTD? scratch

really? how could you tell mikhel was in cuba??? then maybe 3 really do go to cuba ?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:00 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

rotfl
captaincanada - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 3806527698

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:00 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if Kevin is the F1.

I haven't watched yet tonight, but also think KW is F1.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:01 am

Mikhel getting in the car, looks like he has the same suit and tie that he has on the RC. We need to match those caps up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 71 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 58 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again