SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 32 of 71 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 51 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterShow - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by richmondrose Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:33 am

Now you tell me. LOL
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

AfterShow - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:36 am

richmondrose wrote:Now you tell me. LOL  

AfterShow - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 3806527698 sorry! But thank you for filling in that damn chart it was so bloody confusing to me Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:38 am

jojo47 wrote:Maybe this has already been discussed, but I don't think the GD is totally cancelled next week. I believe it just moves from the market to a more private setting & different format. I base this on the preview from the WNetwork website:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think u r right! It looks like Jasmine is in a bikini? Maybe she just wanted a more intimate/relaxing day like having a pool party Hugesmile p.s I hope so maybe more of mikes 8 pack will be shown AfterShow - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 2498057887

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:40 am

So what would happen in Episode 9 that would take up 90 minutes?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:50 am

richmondrose wrote:So what would happen in Episode 9  that would take up 90 minutes?

I believe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] found this...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

THE BACHELORETTE CANADA 10 x 90 min + 1 x 60 min Reality Series

Romance, rivalry and, quite possibly, true love! Canada’s most eligible bachelorette is in search of the man of her dreams, and hopefully her groom-to-be, in this hit reality series. 20 eligible Bachelors will compete for her affection as they embark on exciting and romantic dates around the world. As the Bachelorette narrows the field and the number of men dwindles, romance and tensions will rise. At the end of her romantic voyage, if she has found Mr. Right, will there be a proposal – and from whom?

The Bachelorette Canada will air on W Network in 2016

So IMO either MTA or ATFR is 60min?? no idea
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:59 am

okay, I put the FRC in with the ATFR and hopefully with new sc over the next couple of weeks we'll be able to pin point how things actually happened.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:41 am

Did a bit of a flash view of Ep.6 and will watch more in detail over the weekend. Since the jealousy argument was shown in the first preview, I'm thinking that it might have been a pivot to get the audience to anticipate KW's edit to a "bad guy" who's competing for a rose. 

To be honest, I think that he could've went about the discussion differently but I'm thinking he's a take me as I am kind of guy... just open. It's funny because just befor the flare up, KP was talking about being guarded and Jasmine seemingly wants him to be okay with being open and let her know more about himself. 
Cue KW, who's like raw with his feelings and sound like he needed validation with a rose; not wanting a rose as a competition. I think he was thrown when she said other guys were more connected. He literally had to collect and contain himself. IMO, he probably thought he screwed up and literally "I'm done" He more or less was thinking of her and him together already and couldn't handle that thought of her with someone else... process or no process. To him, it's real. 

Again, IMO, Jasmine did not seemed so bothered based on her body language and perhaps relish getting somewhat passionate. She's no push over and to me that says that she needs someone to balance the ying/yang Someone that is strong and confident to voice their feeling and someone to back off when the point is made. 

Whatever it is that she has with KW is interesting because she changes her dynamics around him because her energy is heightened... She's giddy almost. 
I watched her with Mikhel and she can have her way with him... Maybe that's his strategy, to kiss the girl. She's very physical with him. 
With KP (I like him so much) I feel for him because I see her interest but it's not in romance. I'm sure she wouldn't might having conversations with him. 
With KW she nudged him like a mare to the stallion... and he takes charge. Who knows how it all plays out but she hugged and kissed him at RC. 

Those ITMs tho. Can't trust them too much. Case in point with Drew Phew. You want to be bachelor? I'm very certain he was coached on his exit. But I laughed when he said something about it being ridiculous to give roses to guys who are feeling more comfortable or something ?!? I'm sorry but he's right .. She's no therapist there to build up the esteem of the guys. Good intentions wrong premise. Good bye Drew.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:55 am

richmondrose wrote:So what would happen in Episode 9  that would take up 90 minutes?

IMO it is
Sept 13: epi 1 Vancouver: 20 > 15
Sept 20: Epi 2 Jamaica: 15 > 13
Sept 27: Epi 3 Jamaica: 13 > 11
Oct 4: Epi 4 Montreal: 11 > 8
Oct 11: Epi 5 Quebec City: 8 > 7
Oct 18: Epi 6 Marrakesh: 7 > 5
Oct 25: Epi 7 Marrakesh 5 > 3
Nov 1: Epi 8: HTD 3 > 2
Nov 8: Epi 9: 2>1
Nov 15: Epi 10: MTA
Nov 22 Epi 11: (60 min)

There are 10X90 min episodes and 1X60 min epi's. This is according to the GoodHuman Productions site. It was also stated that the ATFR was a 60 min episode on facebook.

Therefore, can only see it go as above.....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:41 am

Wouldn't the MTA be before the 2-1?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71561

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:56 pm

This is an excerpt from the epi recap on the WNetwork site. It seems KW & Jasmine patched things up:

Kevin W. pitches a fit because he doesn’t feel he’s being given enough special treatment.
Jasmine stands her ground and ultimately, they patch up their rift, but will his jealous ways will continue to weigh heavily on her?

jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:13 pm

jojo47 wrote:This is an excerpt from the epi recap on the WNetwork site. It seems KW & Jasmine patched things up:

Kevin W. pitches a fit because he doesn’t feel he’s being given enough special treatment.
Jasmine stands her ground and ultimately, they patch up their rift, but will his jealous ways will continue to weigh heavily on her?

I guess on the one on one they'll talk about his jealousy....but she has said she is a bossy person so IMO she needs someone to balance that out like mike or Kev w I guess....Kev w I think might be a bit to much though? Anyway we know mikhel is def in f2 so I guess we will see who the other is soon ...just wish they would give more scaps Rolling Eyes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:30 pm

I can't find epi 6 to watch. It was on youtube but was deleted before I got a chance to watch it. I'm hoping not to have to use Hola again because it seems to take over.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15374

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 71 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 51 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again