SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 33 of 47 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 40 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:34 pm

The point about the petals was made about using props and showing chemistry in editing in the original thread. If you are forced to sit on the bed it obviously looks like more chemistry than sitting on the bench, that's why they placed Kevin's on the foot of the bed with no bench. In other words you can create chemistry on screen with prop placement like they do in other film media, reality tv is no different. So I have no idea what anyone is talking about now.

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:07 pm

Either couple could have sat anywhere on the bed they wanted to, or on the floor or on a bench or hang from the lights if that's what they wanted. JMOAA I don't think it matters.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:11 pm

I think both of those rooms are the same. They both have white patio door curtains, and the same carpet.  I've been to Cuba a few times. Five star resorts are very nice on the outside, rooms, are just rooms. There's no comparison to what one would think a 5 star hotel would be.

GuardianAngel wrote:snipped

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Kevinf10
GoBigorGoHome - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Mikhel11

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3ooUiYCV_bgNUpMRUI2UE5PYmc

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 DSC_2344

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 DSC_2369

http://www.royaltonresorts.com/royalton%20hicacos/photos%20videos/accommodations.aspx

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71763

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by misshappy Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:24 pm

As much as I would love to see Jasmine pick Mikhel, I do think in the end she will choose Kevin. Reasoning is she still kept Kevin after his temper tantrums and walking out on her and after Kevin's mother was so rude. If she did not let him go after those negative things, she must sure be in love with him and pick him in the end. After the way Kevin's mom treated her, if that was me, I would have ran for the hills and dropped him like a hot potato. So that being said, she must pick Kevin, and is willing to put up with all his and his families crap.

misshappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:33 pm

Here is another scenario she kept Kevin to the end and send him home, finally letting go of the past and moving on into a better future. JMHOAA.

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:50 pm

misshappy wrote:As much as I would love to see Jasmine pick Mikhel, I do think in the end she will choose Kevin.  Reasoning is she still kept Kevin after his temper tantrums and walking out on her and after Kevin's mother was so rude.  If she did not let him go after those negative things, she must sure be in love with him and pick him in the end.  After the way Kevin's mom treated her, if that was me, I would have ran for the hills and dropped him like a hot potato.  So that being said, she must pick Kevin, and is willing to put up with all his and his families crap.

@misshappy I agree with you about if Jasmine really had an issue with Kevin's so called tantrums as you stated, she would have let him go.   I find it very interesting that in most of the seasons I have watched, there usually is someone who has a meltdown or a jealousy edit and viewers seem to think it is a real portrait of them.    Also as for the mother treating her poorly I think I have a winning bet that she is lovely.  There are screencaps of Jasmine hugging his mother as she is leaving.  Jasmine is a straight shooter just like his mom and very honest and she can handle her own.   I remember Ashley from US where her family was very tough and very honest about JP but it was far from the truth of what was shown on a edit TV show.   The powers at be have to show their story line and show an arc or conflict that the happy couple has to overcome.   Jasmine told Kevin twice now about his mom being tough on her and each time the conversation after that comment is not shown.    Then Jasmine's family and friend was pretty tough on Kevin also and was shown to have concerns about him being a ladies man.  (Just like Jordan on Jojo's season) 

On KW and Jasmine's first 1:1 he tells about getting his dating out of his system and going on 100 first dates and then a few minutes later you see him (or in an outtake) say "well not 100 but I should say 50" and then KW and J laugh and you hear the crew cracking up.   If you really think about it after a 4 year relationship and you are single 50 first dates in a 2 year period is not a lot IMO.   My oldest was a ladies man and probably went on that many dates in a few months, but he is married and madly in love with his wife and would do anything and everything for her.     When I see Kevin during the finale preview at the end of MTA and he says "the TV part is over but "F@*%" this is so hard" to the camera/producer and then you see in another scene him crying and saying "I told her to just pick him and I will figure my life out" and then in another preview he says "it hurts so much to think about saying goodbye to her" and he cries and wipes his eyes with that big ole towel LOL.  The big strong tough guy, ladies man, with no feeling or heart and full of crap was shown the "total mush" that Jasmine and his mom spoke about.  The preview isn't showing the viewers a man that is jealous, or will walk out, KW is "hook line and sinker" in love and has turned into a teddy mush bear, the opposite of what the show has portrayed him to be. They are showing it front and center full circle IMO.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:20 am

So if there are anyone here that want to play; let's keep this forum hoping LOL....List one thing that you think supports why you think either Mikhel or Kevin is the F1. Not because he is your favorite etc. but what do you look for during the season that supports who you think is F1....so I will go first:

F1 - Mikhel - Intro Video shown
F1 - Kevin W - Story Arc

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:27 am

I'll play along
1. The nice home visit.
2. The mother's intution.
3. The private date on the beach. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:16 am

4health wrote:So if there are anyone here that want to play; let's keep this forum hoping LOL....List one thing that you think supports why you think either Mikhel or Kevin is the F1.  Not because he is your favorite etc. but what do you look for during the season that supports who you think is F1....so I will go first:

F1 - Mikhel - Intro Video shown
F1 - Kevin W - Story Arc

F1 Mikhel:
Intro video
First meeting - soft/uplifting music, when he enters the mansion she looks back at him and says "cute"
"Magical music" during their kissing scenes
Hidden from view in previews/promos
Intimacy played down/not shown
Woke him up with coffee on their first single date - was very touchy feely (= early attraction established)
Got the intimate beach/sea final date vs KW touristy "activity" date
Seated on bench in fantasy suite (appears less intimate - deliberately misleading IMO)
Felt vulnerable but didn't walk out - significant because J's looking for someone to stand by her/not leave when things get tough
Sharp dresser/great hair (Jasmine would notice hair IMO)
Intelligent (aviation engineer) - Jasmine said her number 1 turn on is intellect
Later return to social media after end of filming
Several contestants tipping Mikhel F1 and commenting on K-J connection during the show - suggests has been hidden from us
Cigar-toting psychic tipped KW to win, makes me think opposite

F1 Kevin:
"Chemistry"?
Portrayed in finale preview as more emotional/invested (crying, talking "off camera" - makes emotion seem more "genuine")
J shown saying she thinks he will leave - makes it looks like she won't choose him (always makes me think the opposite)
J has kept him around despite arguments, walk-outs and him failing to defend her against his mother's IMO thinly-veiled insults
J described him as "her rock"/immediate connection/clicked easily - common F1 terminology
Liking the same social media posts within minutes of each other
Cryptic Instagram clues - "thinking about watermelon"; "beard is approved"
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:03 am

In terms of intelligence... Kevin was enrolled at Waterloo University. It has consistently been ranked in the top 3 schools in Canada. He's not dumb, IMO.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:05 am

@reason and @bobette thanks for playing.....I love seeing each others point of view.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:15 am

4health wrote:@reason and @bobette thanks for playing.....I love seeing each others point of view.  

yes Me too. We've still got four whole days to wait; gotta fill the time somehow Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 47 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 40 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
misshappy
Kashathediva
ElonM
LoveDovez
Love_is_Eternal
Topazgold
Seabear
lrose
Bobette
Just Looking