SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 47 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 32 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Miyala Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:49 am

That only works though if Jasmine knew at that point in which order she would send them home...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:57 am

It's very interesting though ! Great pick up @Fifty I wonder where else it might of happened question I look forward to seeing if it could be a future clue in sleuthing :detective or just a coincidence yes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:13 am

Yes Mikhel was call first in show 5, now that would be interesting if she chooses Mikhel laugh out loud laugh out loud. Darn it I was not going to watch but now I must watch just to see if he wins.

Don't think I am nutty but that photo of Jasmine in Mikhel arms in the late after noon in Cuba that they are trying to hide is now interesting if he wins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:43 am

Miyala wrote:That only works though if Jasmine knew at that point in which order she would send them home...

Yes correct and I can bet 100 bucks by this stage of the game all of them know. I think it's media PR when they say they don't know until the last day. The producers tell them on their ear piece as to what order they call them in at the RC. It's definitely one to watch though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:49 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Fifty wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Mike is 1, Mikhel 4, Kev W 5   That's the numbers for the top 3

Sorry meant F4 with  5 guys left. In Jasmines case Kev P left before RC so there were 4 left. Bachette Au have  called the guys in order 1- 4 in both series in this RC.   May or may not be relevant.

Well that's interesting @fifty because cmiiw they didn't have a f4 RC because it went from 5 guys to 3 guys and the order of that RC was mikhel called first, then Kev w 2nd, then Mike last!(with Benoit sent home and KP sent home on the SD) :shocked!: so if ur theory is correct then Mikhel is f1! GoBigorGoHome - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 2498057887

I know right. That's why I'm watching in anticipation to see if they follow it or not. Which means they may have certain formulas for international Bachelor/Bachelorette series. I'm also not sure about Ep 6 where Jasmine calls Kev W out for having a hissy for Mikhel getting a rose. She kind of turned on him a little and said he is treating it like a competition so I'm not sure if that's an F1 thing or not. I haven't seen it before IMO. Did JOJO have words with Jordan during her season, I don't remember.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:53 am

reason wrote:Yes Mikhel was call first in show 5, now that would be interesting if she chooses Mikhel laugh out loud laugh out loud.  Darn it I was not going to watch but now I must watch just to see if he wins.

Don't think I am nutty but that photo of Jasmine in Mikhel arms in the late after noon in Cuba that they are trying to hide is now interesting if he wins.

Yes it was interesting when I saw a number of people sleuthing it may be Mikhel. They have a tendency particularly the last Bachelor and Bachelorette AU season to blur or show the F1 from behind from their final date in the promo so it will be interesting. Maybe the two commonwealth countries are following formulas away from the US series. Time will tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:54 am

Fifty wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
Fifty wrote:

Sorry meant F4 with  5 guys left. In Jasmines case Kev P left before RC so there were 4 left. Bachette Au have  called the guys in order 1- 4 in both series in this RC.   May or may not be relevant.

Well that's interesting @fifty because cmiiw they didn't have a f4 RC because it went from 5 guys to 3 guys and the order of that RC was mikhel called first, then Kev w 2nd, then Mike last!(with Benoit sent home and KP sent home on the SD) :shocked!: so if ur theory is correct then Mikhel is f1! GoBigorGoHome - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 2498057887

I know right. That's why I'm watching in anticipation to see if they follow it or not.  Which means they may have certain formulas for international Bachelor/Bachelorette series.  I'm also not sure about Ep 6 where Jasmine calls Kev W out for having a hissy for Mikhel getting a rose.  She kind of turned on him a little and said he is treating it like a competition so I'm not sure if that's an F1 thing or not.  I haven't seen it before IMO. Did JOJO have words with Jordan during her season, I don't remember.

To add to that bach can have called F1 first at F3 rose ceremonies in both seasons.
Maybe they will switch it up this season though.
They have switched the positions.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:56 am

I just watch last night episodes.
She told Mikhel "I'm gonna miss you" when she was leaving at HTD.
Is that what you guys were saying it can be a clue?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:39 am

Here's another one that may indicate that Mikhel is F1:
GoBigorGoHome - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Screen28

source

Last edited by iamreal2u on Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot source)
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:47 am

iamreal2u wrote:Here's another one that may indicate that Mikhel is F1:
GoBigorGoHome - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Screen28

source

What do you mean?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:48 am

Person in middle has a tendency to be F1...
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:25 am

Are you referring to aus version?
I didn't sleuth much for us since andi so I wouldn't know.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 47 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 32 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
misshappy
Kashathediva
ElonM
LoveDovez
Love_is_Eternal
Topazgold
Seabear
lrose
Bobette
Just Looking