SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 8 of 76 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 42 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TVWEEKmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:51 pm

mercieme wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:I don't understand this article?!?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

OK, where is DM getting all these intel from? These reports are getting more cray cray by the minute....the only thing that can thump all of these now is the actual pic of Richie with his F1 at the FRC laugh out loud

Yeah, where's that pic at? Clock is ticking tabloids! :lookout

Honesty I think it is all just nonsense and they are making stuff up at this point and like they usually do.

I'll wait to see what is said by Richie and the girls post-show to get some intel (and even then I will take it all with a grain of salt).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TVWEEKmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:53 pm

ok things are getting bad to worse in DM.  Admittedly I did notice this myself but thought it was a shadow.  IMO I think *I* can safely say with the slew of articles that have now come out with Nikki in a not to great light true or false, they are preparing for the F3 exit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:55 pm

Fifty wrote:ok things are getting bad to worse in DM.  Admittedly I did notice this myself but thought it was a shadow.  IMO I think *I* can safely say with the slew of articles that have now come out with Nikki in a not to great light true or false, they are preparing for the F3 exit.

It looks like a shadow from the rose. These articles are truly bizarre - do they have nothing worthwhile to talk about?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:57 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:05 pm

Everything has really gone cray cray?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:05 pm

in_denial wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Well, if Olena is F1 and they want it to work longterm I don't think the distance thing will work so one of them will have to move eventually, imo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:08 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Everything has really gone cray cray?

Ok not F1 at all IMO then....this is so bizzare.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:08 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Everything has really gone cray cray?

It's definitely finale week! Tabloids are going crazy! TVWEEKmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 3806527698

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:08 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Well, if Olena is F1 and they want it to work longterm I don't think the distance thing will work so one of them will have to move eventually, imo

I would think that if Olena is the one for Richie, he would move. He told Sam he would move for her.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:09 pm

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

I would think that if Olena is the one for Richie, he would move.  He told Sam he would move for her.
yes I totally agree! He seems like he would do that for sure.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:10 pm

So now both Olena and Alex have supposedly been spotted with other men...where is Nikki's other man? :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:11 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

I would think that if Olena is the one for Richie, he would move.  He told Sam he would move for her.
yes I totally agree! He seems like he would do that for sure.

There is a degree of flexibility in his fly-in, fly-out work so I don't think he necessarily would even have to move?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 76 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 42 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15