SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 64 of 76 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 70 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NIKKIFORBACHELORETTE - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Final one for the season from Osher.

Back to top Go down

NIKKIFORBACHELORETTE - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by joshfan Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:20 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Ummm this is confusing....Nikki seems to know him better IMO?

omg that is huge give away. I follow Richie on snapchat and he has never snapped (and by that I mean posting publicly on his story). And for Nikki to know he snapchats is a massive F1 clue. Something Alex would have no idea about given she 'i dont know'

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:22 am

I'm telling you guys, this season is soo confusing!! I still think Alex is F1 tho
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by DTaylor91 Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:29 am

joshfan wrote:

omg that is huge give away. I follow Richie on snapchat and he has never snapped (and by that I mean posting publicly on his story). And for Nikki to know he snapchats is a massive F1 clue. Something Alex would have no idea about given she 'i dont know'

So in simpler terms, You said he doesn't post any stories. And by Alex saying she doesn't know if he likes snapchat, she is saying that he never snaps chats her personally whereas Nikki says he does like it means he COULD be snap chatting her..

DTaylor91

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:30 am

I still think Alex is F1. She seems thoughtful about what to say not to give away anything whereas Nikki is straight to the point. IMO

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:34 am

When I started to watch this season (after realizing Richie's season had started) I came here to find links to watch online (being in the US) and I saw a high percentage had Nikki F1 for many reasons.

I would love to know what is the number 1 thing that makes her F2 and the number 1 thing that makes Alex F1...I don't understand how things changed to Alex F1.....I don't see screencaps showing a 100% F1, so it can't be sleuthing SC, unless I missed them. (The preview of finale of all speculation or IMO) I didn't read everything but there must have been something that made Nikki F1 at the beginning! Thanks!

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:34 am

DTaylor91 wrote:
joshfan wrote:

So in simpler terms, You said he doesn't post any stories. And by Alex saying she doesn't know if he likes snapchat, she is saying that he never snaps chats her personally whereas Nikki says he does like it means he COULD be snap chatting her..
Yes, I haven't been following him from the beginning maybe a few weeks ago, but he has not once posted on snapchat, similar to how he is not active on any SM. Now this is not to say, he doesn't use snapchat. For those who don't know snapchat, you can post on 'stories' which is available to anyone who follows you to see what you posted OR you can send snapchats to your friends (those who you have on your list and they have you on their list). Now given that, for nikki to say yes he snapchats is a big big clue IMO. I don't know if Nikki has Snapchat but she could be present when he snapchats his friends or family on SHVs or she does and they are FRIENDS. Alex I believe would have snapchat, although I am not sure, but given her 'i dont know answer, either is not friend's with Richie or is friends but he doesn't snapchat her. Not very F1 imo, especially because the answer to that question, "Does Richie love or hate snapchat?" is 'Richie loves snapchat'. NIKKI IS F1.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:35 am

joshfan wrote:

My profile pic is one of his snaps. As Nikki said he snaps.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:37 am

MissB wrote:I still think Alex is F1. She seems thoughtful about what to say not to give away anything whereas Nikki is straight to the point. IMO
She seems to not give anything away because there is nothing she knows to give away. As much as the media can control what the girls say, it will be very ridiculous and pointless to have them lie about things they know about Richie. And from that quiz, very very telling who knows Richie on a more personal level. JMO.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:39 am

Sundy wrote:
joshfan wrote:

So [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] your profile pic is a snap and joshfan says he has never snapped as a follower then Richie must have snapped that before joshfan became a follower or you are special! :cutesmile!:

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:41 am

4health wrote:
Sundy wrote:
joshfan wrote:

So [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] your profile pic is a snap and joshfan says he has never snapped as a follower then Richie must have snapped that before joshfan became a follower or you are special! :cutesmile!:
Has he ever snapped from march to now? I think your profile pic was from january?

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:43 am

joshfan wrote:
MissB wrote:I still think Alex is F1. She seems thoughtful about what to say not to give away anything whereas Nikki is straight to the point. IMO
She seems to not give anything away because there is nothing she knows to give away. As much as the media can control what the girls say, it will be very ridiculous and pointless to have them lie about things they know about Richie. And from that quiz, very very telling who knows Richie on a more personal level. JMO.

Nikki is confident and has been all season for a reason I think! I will never forget the RC where Alex was upset about being told to go home and Nikki reached and took her hand and showed maturity by being a friend first not a competitor!

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 76 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 70 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15