SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 61 of 76 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 68 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NIKKIFORBACHELORETTE - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:44 pm

solaroo wrote:Thought it was interesting that the body language expert in that Kiis1065 interview said:

"The first being that he was watching for ‘fake smiles’, which he believes Alex was doing whenever she was asked a question."

I think this has been Alex's problem with viewers and many people watching her, they just find her disingenuous.
IA. I can definitely see how Alex can be seen as disingenuous. It felt like I was watching one of those daytime soap operas with Alex.

I admit I never saw *it* with Alex and maybe it wasn't so much her edit as it was how she came across? because it's not like her edit was the girls harping on how fake she is in the recent episodes so it may just be how she is and she doesn't translate well on TV with her over-emoting?

That being said, I hope it works out for Richie and Alex in the end if indeed she is F1 as I believe she is. It's Richie's choice and his heart and I can't fault him for following it and can only hope he is happy with his decision and it was worth it all.

I have watched more seasons where I didn't see/feel a love story with the F1 than not and even then, just because the love stories I see/feel don't end in F1 doesn't take away from my watching it. Still, it will be heartbreaking to watch Nikki as F2 get heartbroken and end up not having her forever love... but that's the chance one takes on this show, brutal as it is.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

NIKKIFORBACHELORETTE - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by solaroo Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:54 pm

I didn't see "it" either [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and the constant over-emoting was awfully distracting (laughing hysterically at something not very funny, for example) but by all accounts the other girls thought she was lovely, which must count for a lot.

Nicely said all round.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:48 am

Didn't snez say the same thing! NIKKIFORBACHELORETTE - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 3806527698
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:59 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Didn't snez say the same thing! NIKKIFORBACHELORETTE - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 3806527698

As much as I want to believe that story for Nikki's sake, I think Alex threw the 'ultimate red herring' there, just as they suggested. Smiley
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:04 am

solaroo wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Didn't snez say the same thing! NIKKIFORBACHELORETTE - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 3806527698

As much as I want to believe that story for Nikki's sake, I think Alex threw the 'ultimate red herring' there, just as they suggested.  Smiley

I think so too...if another f1 says that next time i guess we know they won Hugesmile arghhhh just want tonight over with! Bring on the bachelorette
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:07 am

see2love wrote:i really hope people rally around and support the couple whatever the outcome is. A person doesnt suddenly become a bad being just because they make a choice that osnt popular with the public based on editing. I honestly only like Megan and Olena from the whole bunch and I dont think Richie( even though I am not that big a fan of his) is stupid for not choosing them. His life, his choice. And whoever gets rejected wasnt meant for him and they will find their own person. There are many finales and episodes I havent watched after my fav get eliminated and That helps to keep me from wanting to do bodily harm to the
Leads. Lol
Richie is Richie and making a choice over the other doesnt change who he is. MHO of course.
Do you think that Alex might be a default F1? Based on the article about her needing to be assured a spot in F5 and her edit. Definitely can easily keep the door wide open for an exit i.e. Relationship didn't work out.  

But if not, nothing but good wishes for the happy couple. Whoever F1 is.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:23 am

Richie will fit right in with Nikki's family, but she wants to make sure he's not just keeping her around because it will be easy. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:24 am

Alex and Richie have serious chemistry. Will Richie be able to navigate the uncharted waters of dating a single mum? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:25 am

Hanate wrote:I guess these were the luggage photos that were being talked about

How do we know that the van/luggage pic wasn't taken on arrival?

Yeah, yeah...probably clutching at straws but want to inspire a glimmer of hope at least, for all the Nikki fans.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:38 am

What does osher mean by double journey u think?

5. Last but not least, spoil us up for the very last episode of The Bachelor Osher!

“I could not be more thrilled as to where Richie is now as to where he started. He had a choice to make. And in the finale I got a double ‘journey’ Bachie cliche in the opening. Oh yeah. People who are playing the drinking game, watch yourself, I’m coming for you.”

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:42 am

I think double journey means being on both the bachelor and the bachelorette
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Michdealm Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:47 am

I am not a fan of Nikki at all. Not sure if it's for that reason that I still believe she will win. Has someone proved conclusively that her suitcases are not in the van as well?

I will still be really surprised if Alex wins. For her sake it is probably better if she doesn't. Social media will be even worse that it already is.

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 76 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 68 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15