SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 7 of 76 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 41 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NIKKIFORBACHELORETTE - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:05 pm

There is a comment on the Bach Au FB page that Alex was seen at the beach last week with another guy...

Back to top Go down

NIKKIFORBACHELORETTE - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:22 pm

*NOTE:* Posts about fellow members have been edited and/or deleted. Per forum rules no member is allowed to criticize another member on the forum. All posts must be focused on the contestants/show and not about a fellow member in any way. If anyone has questions please PM me for assistance.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Posting - No... [posts] that are negative in nature towards the moderators, administrators, Forum Rules, or towards other members of this forum...
Opinions - The purpose of this Forum is to discuss contestants, share pictures, and share opinions. If you do not agree with someone’s opinions, feel free to respond in a manner which abides by the rules in a mature and civil manner without a direct insult to a user's opinion or the opinions in general of all posters. Replies which do not abide by the rules will be deleted without notice. Should you read a post you do not think is appropriate, please use the “Report Post” button located in the post.
Labelling - We will not tolerate the use of labelling users of this board into categories such as .... "some people around here" "sheep". This is a sneaky indirect way of name calling and will not be tolerated. NO ONE on this forum can post their opinions of other members. Your opinion is your opinion, and is never everyone's opinion as we all have different opinions. Do not use the word, we, all of us, everyone, we all, etc.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:27 pm

Amarylla wrote:I agree that is most likely Alex's motherhood that shocks Richie's mum but I'm thinking there could also be a small chance that is the age gap between him and Olena (8 years). Though there's also a 7 year gap between him and Alex so maybe he simply prefers a more youthful partner.  

That is a big age gap IMO, especially at 23/24 and 31. Nikki at 28 is much more suited in so many ways, but of course the heart wants what it wants and I'm sure Richie wouldn't choose someone who he didn't absolutely love

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:29 pm

Just Looking wrote:oh yeah, good point in_denial.   She wouldn't have known.   So the shock is most likely Alex with a child

I think it's the child, the only other thing I could think of is the age of 2 of the girls, I don't think so though
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:30 pm

Or that she has nude photos out and about.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:34 pm

:shocked!:
Alex Nation 'DUMPED her disabled ex-boyfriend and made a deal' with The Bachelor producers to guarantee a spot in the final five

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:35 pm

I don't understand this article?!?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:38 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:I don't understand this article?!?

OK, where is DM getting all these intel from? These reports are getting more cray cray by the minute....the only thing that can thump all of these now is the actual pic of Richie with his F1 at the FRC laugh out loud

Last edited by mercieme on Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:38 pm

I am starting to doubt that Nikki has said anything at all and it is just the media that is making a story like they did with Heather.

The more they keep saying Nikki is the winner or that she has hinted she's the winner the more I think it is nonsense and they are just trying to get clicks and that Nikki is not the winner.

They did the same thing with Heather and later it came out that even the radio had spliced Heather's interview to make it seem like she had hinted she won when she didn't do that it was just frankenbitten.

Sounds like typical Daily Fail to me no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:46 pm

Sounds like typical made up Daily Fail news to me as well...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:47 pm

mercieme wrote:

OK, where is DM getting all these intel from? These reports are getting more cray cray by the minute....the only thing that can thump all of these now is the actual pic of Richie with his F1 at the FRC laugh out loud

I call BS on the Fail for this one, if they had footage of anything even close to a cat fight they would show it!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 76 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 41 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15