SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 60 of 76 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 68 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TVWEEKmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:43 pm

I wonder if Richie or Alex did something that tick the producers off for them to show Alex this way.

Back to top Go down

TVWEEKmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by solaroo Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:52 pm

Thought it was interesting that the body language expert in that Kiis1065 interview said:

"The first being that he was watching for ‘fake smiles’, which he believes Alex was doing whenever she was asked a question."

I think this has been Alex's problem with viewers and many people watching her, they just find her disingenuous.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:15 pm

Sundy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Yup. Stick a fork in it (imo). I think the paparazzi do have the money shot for FRC but may have a gag order so they are just using the other pics of luggage to put two and two together. That Richie and Alex's luggage together and day after FRC and the insider source who claimed to book their flights seems like it is legit as is the paparazzi video when Richie arrived back from Bali/FRC and the paparazzi asking Richie about him choosing Alexandra Nation and knowing her name and same with Osher?

Based on last year when DM spoiled the finale it seems they really do want to spoil the show. They already know about Bette AU S2 so I won't be surprised if they know the F1 there too. It's a bummer considering it seems like DM is gone the way of RS but with much bigger $ invested but at least it F1 is not spoiled at the beginning of the season so lots of sleuthing still and s/caps seem to show that Alex was in F2 from season promo (sleuthed by you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) and dresses/bracelet looking like the one from the end of season promo too.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:29 pm

i really hope people rally around and support the couple whatever the outcome is. A person doesnt suddenly become a bad being just because they make a choice that osnt popular with the public based on editing. I honestly only like Megan and Olena from the whole bunch and I dont think Richie( even though I am not that big a fan of his) is stupid for not choosing them. His life, his choice. And whoever gets rejected wasnt meant for him and they will find their own person. There are many finales and episodes I havent watched after my fav get eliminated and That helps to keep me from wanting to do bodily harm to the
Leads. Lol
Richie is Richie and making a choice over the other doesnt change who he is. MHO of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:34 pm

solaroo wrote:Thought it was interesting that the body language expert in that Kiis1065 interview said:

"The first being that he was watching for ‘fake smiles’, which he believes Alex was doing whenever she was asked a question."

I think this has been Alex's problem with viewers and many people watching her, they just find her disingenuous.

Disingenuous is exactly how I feel she is too. I find her gestures too exaggerated - it's like she is in high school acting class. Maybe she's setting up her acting resume?

As a mother myself - I do always struggle with the mothers (and fathers too) with young children coming on the show for such a long time. I personally would never do it so I am probably not as empathic or as enthusiastic as I should be about their journey.

Nevertheless, I do feel like tptb have really done a disservice to Alex, Richie and the viewing public with her terrible edit. Many of us discounted and didn't bother to look for their love story bc of the way the edit presented her. I feel like I have missed out.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] often talks about enjoying a love story even if it doesn't come with a HEA and I can totally see what she means. I have really enjoyed Nikki and Richie's love story and if it doesn't come with the ending I hope - well - that doesn't take away from the pleasure I have had watching them over the last couple of months.

So even though it doesn't look good for Nikki tonight - I'm going to sit there and enjoy the finale, wishing Nikki all the best and thinking "oh Richie - you silly plonker!"

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:56 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
solaroo wrote:Thought it was interesting that the body language expert in that Kiis1065 interview said:

Disingenuous is exactly how I feel she is too. I find her gestures too exaggerated - it's like she is in high school acting class. Maybe she's setting up her acting resume?

As a mother myself - I do always struggle with the mothers (and fathers too) with young children coming on the show for such a long time. I personally would never do it so I am probably not as empathic or as enthusiastic as I should be about their journey.

Nevertheless, I do feel like tptb have really done a disservice to Alex, Richie and the viewing public with her terrible edit. Many of us discounted and didn't bother to look for their love story bc of the way the edit presented her. I feel like I have missed out.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] often talks about enjoying a love story even if it doesn't come with a HEA and I can totally see what she means. I have really enjoyed Nikki and Richie's love story and if it doesn't come with the ending I hope - well - that doesn't take away from the pleasure I have had watching them over the last couple of months.

So even though it doesn't look good for Nikki tonight - I'm going to sit there and enjoy the finale, wishing Nikki all the best and thinking "oh Richie - you silly plonker!"

I agree TPTB have done both Alex and Richie a major disservice. They may have thought they were being clever giving her an edit like that and thereby hiding the outcome in this way, but IMO at the end of the series there's a whole bunch of viewers like me who are not engaged in the 'love story' aspect of the show, which CMIIW, seems to be the whole premise! The downside, in very real terms, is there's now the beginning of some quite unpleasant stuff being written on social media and presumably on regular media from tomorrow. I don't see the point of allowing negativity to come into the end result which should be a really happy one for majority of people if they've been swept along as per the love story. All JMO of course.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:01 pm

Back to Alex being in the lead...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:09 pm

solaroo wrote:
joshfan wrote:
robinvi wrote:Vomit. This suit case thing super duper confirms this and I just can swallow the pill. Very upset and I knew it was coming.

Omg it is making me feel sick as well. I have lost respect for Richie. I can't bear to watch when he rejects Nikki... Makes my heart break even more to know she has to maintain her happiness and confidence in the recent interviews. She seems to not be bitter over alex and richie's relationship because she has probably come to accept it like the darling she is. I just can't believe alex is F1. Shocking given what we have seen of the two girls

Honestly, I think when he rejects Nikki it will be as bad as killing Bambi.  :tissuebox

Question: If Nikki is F2, why would she need so much luggage? She had much more than Alex.

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:29 pm

in_denial wrote:
solaroo wrote:
joshfan wrote:

Omg it is making me feel sick as well. I have lost respect for Richie. I can't bear to watch when he rejects Nikki... Makes my heart break even more to know she has to maintain her happiness and confidence in the recent interviews. She seems to not be bitter over alex and richie's relationship because she has probably come to accept it like the darling she is. I just can't believe alex is F1. Shocking given what we have seen of the two girls

Honestly, I think when he rejects Nikki it will be as bad as killing Bambi.  :tissuebox

Question: If Nikki is F2, why would she need so much luggage? She had much more than Alex.

I wondered that too but then thought I was just being hopeful!
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:32 pm

Guys we only saw Alex's infamous green color suitcase in the DM airport arrival footage. However there's a scene in the DM airport arrival footage where you see her & the driver waiting at the carousel for other luggage. IMO the driver carried the other luggage for Alex hence why it looked like she only arrived with the green suitcase.

Last edited by mercieme on Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:33 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Just realized how full on Alex is. She knew about the suitcase spoiling the final and she came into sydney profiling the same case. Whatever.
Yeah, sounds like she knew, imo. Will be interesting to see what happens post-show...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 76 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 68 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15