SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 57 of 76 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 66 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NIKKIFORBACHELORETTE - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by solaroo Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:37 am

iamreal2u wrote:^^Why is that  Solaroo?

Just my opinion, of course, but my perception of the two finalists is that a Macca's date would be more up Alex's alley than Nikki.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

NIKKIFORBACHELORETTE - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by iamreal2u Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:41 am

solaroo wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:^^Why is that  Solaroo?

Just my opinion, of course, but my perception of the two finalists is that a Macca's date would be more up Alex's alley than Nikki.

Thanks. Just realized the Macca is McDonalds. cantstopl But actually this seems to more fit with the down to earth Nikki than Alex( even though she has a 5 yr old).
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:17 pm

What stood out for me in when they asked him if the story was accurate. He said they can't show everything and edit for drama at cocktail parties. Aka Alex and all her crying and drama. I so wanted it to be Nikki, but it so isn't. If it is Nikki I will be shocked and happy at this point.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:47 pm

robinvi wrote:What stood out for me in when they asked him if the story was accurate. He said they can't show everything and edit for drama at cocktail parties. Aka Alex and all her crying and drama. I so wanted it to be Nikki, but it so isn't. If it is Nikki I will be shocked and happy at this point.
Idk why they would show Alex being so OTT, crying, involved in drama if she was f1? They had the choice to show her moments with Richie but chose not to. Maybe the producers didn't like her? Also, how embarrassing for Richie introducing her to his friends and family after seeing all that no no meanwhile Nikki comes off as a winner and Australia's sweetheart overshadowing them. What a Mess of a season.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:55 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
robinvi wrote:What stood out for me in when they asked him if the story was accurate. He said they can't show everything and edit for drama at cocktail parties. Aka Alex and all her crying and drama. I so wanted it to be Nikki, but it so isn't. If it is Nikki I will be shocked and happy at this point.
Idk why they would show Alex being so OTT, crying, involved in drama if she was f1? They had the choice to show her moments with Richie but chose not to. Maybe the producers didn't like her? Also, how embarrassing for Richie introducing her to his friends and family after seeing all that no no meanwhile Nikki comes off as a winner and Australia's sweetheart overshadowing them. What a Mess of a season.

Couldn't agree more. A lot of us have expressed frustration about production if Alex is in fact F1. Production might not have liked Jordan but they did show a viable love story. Alex edit was so bad I stopped paying attention to her because I thought she was a non-factor. Looking back you can see the spark and I like Richie so I wish I could have seen more.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:03 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:

IA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] even though TPTB can be :angryemotion I just don't see them giving a F1 that horrible edit and the F2 the perfect one.

IMO they are going to give Richie the perfect redemptive love story - and the finale is going to be like Art' s where Richie says "it's always been you" to Nikki. And I'll be a blubbering mess! cloud nine

And yes I still have those rose coloured glasses perched on the end of my nose. :rosiecolored This seasons craziness has exhausted me so I'm no longer sleuthing and just enjoying the show.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:37 pm

Nikki on the radio
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:49 pm

I guess these were the luggage photos that were being talked about

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:07 pm

Richie on Fox 101.9 now. Cohosting
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:09 pm

Hanate wrote:I guess these were the luggage photos that were being talked about
There it is! Looks like the finale is spoiled again on the day of airing laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:14 pm

Just realized how full on Alex is. She knew about the suitcase spoiling the final and she came into sydney profiling the same case. Whatever.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:15 pm

She is probably mad that Nikki is the favorite, plus her edit!
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 76 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 66 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15