SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 56 of 76 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 66 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TVWEEKmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by HodanG Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:23 am

Aww I love Alex and Nikki's relationship, as much as I think Alex is F1, nikki is okay with it and that is just so beautiful. With or without Richie, they will always want the best for eachother. I'm so excited for Richie. He has had a great selection of woman this season. He is really one lucky guy IMO
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

TVWEEKmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:23 am

I too feel like it'll probably be Alex but the editors really made her look bad. She isn't even getting any love from former bachelor/bachelorettes. Yikes

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:31 am

“I know it seems weird to still be friends now when of us has a boyfriend and the other doesn’t,” said Gogan.

^^I think this quote definitely points to it being Alex. I just can't imagine the winner saying something like this. Very sweet words from them both though
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:32 am

All season long they have made it look like one thing and it ends up being the other. Just saying IMO that picture of Oleana and Richie coming out the door had everyone convinced she was F1.
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:58 am

There are no shortage of articles on DailyOnLine about the show in the Austrialia section.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:05 am

LeapofFaith wrote:So funny if you go to Wikipedia and search the bachelor season 4 they have Alex as the winner and Nikki second on the chart order of contestants eliminated!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's alphabetical. I made that mistake before....
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:10 am

i think its funny that what has been said in the media about Richie's mom saying his F1 is a bit of surprise is in line with the preview in the end of this episode with Alex narrating : "her 'eyes' are opeeen.." (knowing Alex is a single mom)...laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:19 am

Question: Will the F1 been given clothes for all the appearances after the FRC? The reason I'm asking is that Alex only had one small overnight case.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:20 am

New Richie interview

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:28 am

ThankMeLater wrote:New Richie interview

Oh my god, their first real date will be 'back to basics' at Maccas??? That can only involve Alex IMO. Hugesmile
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:30 am

^^Why is that Solaroo?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:35 am

ThankMeLater wrote:New Richie interview

Great interview and video of Richie answering questions. I love how candid he is, straight up saying no he is not engaged and no engagement. yes

I also love his take on the tabloids having a "source" and Richie says the closest thing they have to a source is the "sauce" bottle in the lunch room TVWEEKmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 56 3806527698

Also love the part in the interview talking about his F1 and his plan to post on his IG a pic of him with his F1.  beatingheart I love that Richie never posted anything from the show and that his first pic will be of his F1. That's exactly what Art Green did, as he never posted any pics of any girls from the show on his IG except for Matilda. If Alex is F1, then Richie will be the 2nd Bachelor other than Art who picked her day one (white rose to final rose in Richie's case)

“We only have to wait one more day and my love will be revealed. It’s quite exciting,” he said.
When asked if he was still in love, Strahan did not hesitate.

“Yeah, definitely,” he said.

“I didn’t really have any burning questions that helped me make my decision.

“I just followed my heart. It’s a feeling we’ve all felt when you’re in love.”

He hasn’t updated his Instagram since filming began on the reality TV series and Strahan revealed toAAA that his next post would be a “really cute” couple selfie.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 76 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 66 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15