SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 51 of 76 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 63 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TVWEEKmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:11 am

Amarylla wrote:Apologies if this has been posted too- seems this is the video of that Paparazzi calling out who he thinks wins?  Does this fit in with the 'luggage clue' on Kylie and Jackie O?

Source: dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3788322/Is-smile-says-Alex-Nation-won-Bachelor-Richie-Strahan-grins-asked-relationship-mother-one-arrives-Sydney-ahead-finale.html
Wow! The DM saved this video only to post it now? ETA: making note that this video was when they came back from FRC filming in Bali

Seems like they totally planned to post it right before the finale and I think they totally do know who the F1 is and did know back when FRC filmed but since it is DM they may not be able to spoil it like they did last year so this way they can hint at it?

After this and the other clues, I definitely think Alex is F1, imo.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TVWEEKmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:14 am

Was this today or on arrival back from Bali?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:18 am

Sundy wrote:Was this today or on arrival back from Bali?
This was when they came back from Bali.

They posted video and pictures back then but not this video. Totally planned, imo, for them to post it now.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:27 am

Maybe this is exactly why the edit was like that? Cause they were afraid the paps would spoil it and if it was too obvious on the show there won't be any suspense whatsoever?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by cb3 Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:30 am

Oh wow I didn't realise it was shot straight after they filmed it! They've been holding onto that video for a while! Release it now for maximum shock value. I still don't really think it shows much... Although Osher seems to bite and asked for the reporters name. Thoughts?

Why would the daily mail release it today and not tomorrow though?

One possibility is that you guys correctly guessed Nikki as F3. After tonight, if it were to come down to Olena and Alex as the final 2, it would be obvious to the public that Alex has won due to the leaked photos IMO, and so their video would be sort of worthless.

cb3

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:32 am

djogbenyuie wrote:Maybe this is exactly why the edit was like that? Cause they were afraid the paps would spoil it and if it was too obvious on the show there won't be any suspense whatsoever?
This is very possible. Add in the fact that Alex got the White Rose and it would be very, very obvious, imo, if they didn't edit it some other way.

Sad though if that is the case if Alex is F1 since I prefer the more obvious love stories and would have loved it if Richie and his F1 (if Alex) got to have a more obvious love story.

At the same time, if Alex is F1 then I am thrilled for those who have seen the love story between Richie and Alex. It's really a treat to get to watch a love story that is also the F1 story as it is rare, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:39 am

Wow they are shockers aren't they
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:54 am

djogbenyuie wrote:Maybe this is exactly why the edit was like that? Cause they were afraid the paps would spoil it and if it was too obvious on the show there won't be any suspense whatsoever?

Exactly what I was thinking :yes:
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:59 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
This is very possible. Add in the fact that Alex got the White Rose and it would be very, very obvious, imo, if they didn't edit it some other way.

Sad though if that is the case if Alex is F1 since I prefer the more obvious love stories and would have loved it if Richie and his F1 (if Alex) got to have a more obvious love story.

At the same time, if Alex is F1 then I am thrilled for those who have seen the love story between Richie and Alex. It's really a treat to get to watch a love story that is also the F1 story as it is rare, imo.

I feel you

Although when you watch it back, everything about their interactions and what Richie says about her and to her show the love story. It's just the rest with the women comments, the white rose drama, Nikki chosen one drama that clouded it.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:02 am

So this is interesting, even more so given the pic that is used.
Seems intentional, imo, and just like the pic used by Nova radio interviews about Richie and Alex doing interviews a few days ago and they used a pic of them with the words about being a possible couple.

I'd say that the media is pointing to Alex as F1 and similar to what they did with Snez last season pushing for her at the end as F1

@kyleandjackieo
"I've given her a secret name and I'm using it all the time to the point that it's annoying."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:05 am

Interesting there is no picture of Olena in this article but there is of Alex and Nikki. I know it's a ridiculous outside chance but still hoping Olena is F1.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:06 am

Just saw this on news.com.au.  Where he talks about having to deal with the negative publicity related to the girl he has chosen, I would have to think this is Alex??

‘That’s the most frustrating part’: Richie Strahan on the darker side of being The Bachelor

HE’S found the love of his love and went on once-in-a-lifetime adventures as this year’s Bachelor, but there’s also been a dark side to the experience for Richie Strahan.

Since the first episode of The Bachelor hit the air eight weeks ago, the 31-year-old has had to endure endless salacious media reports about himself and the girls vying for his heart as well as snarky social media observations that pick at everything from his personality to what he says.

And while Strahan’s learnt to handle the barbs, he says it’s difficult reading negative comments about the girl who won his heart.

“It’s a weird position to be in,” he told news.com.au. “As a guy, you are quite protective. I’d like to use some of my offshore lingo to describe those people. And you’d be having arguments with children, people who don’t understand, so you can’t care about that stuff. Don’t look at it, don’t read it.
“The tough part is the media outlets. Everyone’s a source. That’s the most frustrating part. I think it needs to be regulated.”

After watching the rope access technician date numerous girls over the course of the series, viewers will finally see him choose the one he wants to be with tomorrow night.

And while it will be news to everyone watching the show, for Strahan, the big reveal merely means he can finally start living life with his new love without the pressure of spoiling the ending.

“I am definitely happy. Turns out you can’t believe everything in the media, who would have thought?” he said, taking a jibe at the various rumours that have swirled throughout the series, including one that suggested he’d “chosen the wrong girl”.

“It’s been a secret for two-and-a-half, three months. Secret planes, secret rendezvous’, fake names. They’d pick us up in the middle night. We try to see each other every two to three weeks. It’s hard with so much publicity, but we get together every few weeks and it’s just the best. When you come off doing this show all you want to do is hang out with your partner, and you can’t.”

While details about Thursday night’s finale remain top secret, Strahan said there are three people in his life who know the outcome: “My mum, my sister, they certainly know, and I was talking with my best mate about the girl and I slipped up a little bit.”

In tonight’s episode, we see the final three girls — Alex, Nikki and Olena — get whisked away on an overseas adventure with Strahan before he sends one home without a rose. But the surprise of tonight’s elimination may be a fizzer, with paparazzi photos coming out this week showing Olena getting close and flirty with former tennis pro Nick Lindahl at the beach.

“Look, I haven’t seen the pictures or anything like that. The girls are free to do whatever they like,” Strahan said of the speculation. “It is what it is. From my position, you see so much crap in the media and so many silly photos being shopped around, you never know what you’re looking at.”

On betting sites, Alex and Nikki are equal frontrunners to take Strahan’s heart. While Nikki has quietly charmed Strahan throughout the series, Alex got attached early and enthusiastically pursued him — earning the title of a “stage five clinger” from viewers at home. But Strahan defends the 24-year-old single mum, saying it comes down to editing.

“I think Alex handled herself really well,” he said. “It’s one of those things where a show like this shows emotion, so if someone shows a little emotion or passion, it’s going to be aired because it’s TV.

“The reason why Alex, I guess, is shown showing a bit of emotion is because she’s actually doing something. A show like this preys on that kind of thing. It gives people what they want — drama.”

The biggest question that could determine who Richie chooses is whether or not he’s ready to be the baby daddy to Alex’s five-year-old son, Elijah. While the single mum has brought it up several times throughout the series, Strahan has never given a direct answer on how he feels.

“The conversations I had with Alex about her son was not being a father figure, he’s got a father,” he said. “More or less just being a good role model for the little guy. That’s the kind of conversation tone that Alex and I had. So am I ready to be a father? The little guy’s got a father, he doesn’t need another one.”

The semi finale of The Bachelor airs tonight at 7.30pm on Ten
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 76 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 63 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15