SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 6 of 76 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 41 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NIKKIFORBACHELORETTE - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:31 am

Would his mum known about Nikki though?

Back to top Go down

NIKKIFORBACHELORETTE - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Just Looking Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:35 am

oh yeah, good point in_denial. She wouldn't have known. So the shock is most likely Alex with a child

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:38 am

The shock could also be the fact that either one or both of his F2 live in different states and he could be considering to move? I'm sure that would upset her.

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarylla Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:40 am

I agree that is most likely Alex's motherhood that shocks Richie's mum but I'm thinking there could also be a small chance that is the age gap between him and Olena (8 years). Though there's also a 7 year gap between him and Alex so maybe he simply prefers a more youthful partner.
Amarylla
Amarylla

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:44 am

in_denial wrote:
Just Looking wrote:IMO it is still possible that Alex could be F1.  SCs show she is in Ubud

You are right. She also seems quite happy after the show. I will be shocked, as I don't think she is a great match for him (but then again, I don't think Olena is either IMO).

Also, the official FB page is really pushing Olena - I remember they pushed the Lana angle at this point last season. Again, I will be shocked if Alex is F1...but the whole discussion with his mother in the preview makes me wonder if they are hinting that he does. Stranger things have happened!
It will definitely be shocking to me if Alex is F1 but that radio interview Alex did and how happy she seems could be a clue or it could be she has happily moved on.

It is a bit odd to me too how Richie's mom is shown in the preview talking to Richie at MTP. Usually it is the other way around and the parent is shown grilling the contestants more so it will be interesting to see what happens.

I can also see Richie's mom being shocked about having a single mom in F2, especially if Richie has said he is not ready for kids and so if Alex is F2 then I could see Richie's mom not being pleased with him (even if production he is willing) taking her to F2.

Has Richie's mom done any interviews for magazines/newspaper, etc or his sister given comment? I seem to recall there usually has been some media articles for the past leads with some input from family members  but don't think there has been any from Richie's family to the media unless I missed it?[/quote]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:47 am

Nikki interview

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:55 am

Something I dislike about this show that I think is cruel is the media and others saying that one particular contestant wins if that's not the case. Must be so difficult for that person. For example, Nikki and now Olena. Why do the producers plug for one person so strongly. I don't get it

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:56 am

Article about Alex and those nude pics...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:56 am

ThankMeLater wrote:Nikki interview

The quote "was all in" is not looking good.

Could the nude photo of Alex be why Richie Mom is shock?

Last edited by reason on Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:59 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:58 am

reason wrote:

All her other articles were in present tense and the media caught it so maybe the producers told her to cut it out? laugh out loud

Last edited by ThankMeLater on Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:59 am

Interesting. That's what Richie keeps saying, that he's ready to settle down with someone special

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:05 am

reason wrote:

Could the nude photo of Alex be why Richie Mom is shock?

Nikki couldn't say "I'm all in"

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 76 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 41 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15