SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 50 of 76 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 63 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TVWEEKmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:20 pm

I don't have alarm bells ringing unless there is an engagement (which I don't see happening) and all that Richie will be to her son (if dating Alex) is a role model to her son atm. With time more will come but I think that is a very measured pace and approach to have and very, very respectful answer to the real dad to Alex's son and I see being a role model as very smart step for a early stage relationship.

Every situation is different and no idea what the situation is with Alex and her child and what is right there so I don't see it like Sam and Snez atm, and I think it is a pretty mature approach to have to want to be a role model. Heck, there's a lot of "parents" that could try being role models to their kids as well, imo, since being a parent just from having kids doesn't mean they are a role model or should be one, imo.

As for work, etc, I also think it is entirely possible that Richie may not need to do any oil rigging in the future and recall him talking about it last year that his plans are not to be FIFO forever. Plus, a lot of lucrative opportunities may come Richie's way so no need to to do that. There is also the fact that any girl choosing to be with Richie is aware of what he has done for his job and many, many spouses have similar situations and make it work. If Alex is F1 and they are only dating then I don't see it being a problem as yet, and think it is smarter to take things slow, especially with a new relationship that involves a child. jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TVWEEKmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by cb3 Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:32 pm

Not sure if this has been posted yet:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kyle asks suss questions and Richie denies he has done a Blake

cb3

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarylla Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:37 pm

Apologies if this has been posted too- seems this is the video of that Paparazzi calling out who he thinks wins? Does this fit in with the 'luggage clue' on Kylie and Jackie O?

Source: dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3788322/Is-smile-says-Alex-Nation-won-Bachelor-Richie-Strahan-grins-asked-relationship-mother-one-arrives-Sydney-ahead-finale.html
Amarylla
Amarylla

Back to top Go down

Post by cb3 Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:44 pm

Amarylla wrote:Apologies if this has been posted too- seems this is the video of that Paparazzi calling out who he thinks wins?  Does this fit in with the 'luggage clue' on Kylie and Jackie O?

Source: dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3788322/Is-smile-says-Alex-Nation-won-Bachelor-Richie-Strahan-grins-asked-relationship-mother-one-arrives-Sydney-ahead-finale.html

Aw man this makes me feel sorry for Richie! Those paps look so annoying. In my opinion, the video doesn't really show anything. Plus Richie only smiles as he walks in and then goes dead pan when the pap asks questions.

cb3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:49 pm

cb3 wrote:
Amarylla wrote:Apologies if this has been posted too- seems this is the video of that Paparazzi calling out who he thinks wins?  Does this fit in with the 'luggage clue' on Kylie and Jackie O?

Aw man this makes me feel sorry for Richie! Those paps look so annoying. In my opinion, the video doesn't really show anything. Plus Richie only smiles as he walks in and then goes dead pan when the pap asks questions.

I agree at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - I don't think that Richie gives away anything IMO in that video. He just looks like he wants to get away from the pap IMO.

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarylla Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:54 pm

Sunnyandhappy wrote:
cb3 wrote:

I agree at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - I don't think that Richie gives away anything IMO in that video. He just looks like he wants to get away from the pap IMO.
I agree!  I don't think Richie gives anything away either but wasn't the clue that the pap knew the F1 based on which ladies luggage was in his room after the FRC? Then he called out the name when Richie arrived at the airport?  I haven't heard the Kylie and Jackie O interview so I'm just going off their twitter feed during the chat with the pap.
Source :
goo.gl/bmF5Vk
Amarylla
Amarylla

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:33 am

Richie says in this article that he and his F1 are 'We're doing very well, never short of a conversation that's for sure,' he said adding that he 'can't wait' to go public with their romance. Sounds like Nikki IMO, but I guess it could be Alex as well

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by cb3 Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:07 am

Amarylla wrote:
Sunnyandhappy wrote:
cb3 wrote:

I agree!  I don't think Richie gives anything away either but wasn't the clue that the pap knew the F1 based on which ladies luggage was in his room after the FRC? Then he called out the name when Richie arrived at the airport?  I haven't heard the Kylie and Jackie O interview so I'm just going off their twitter feed during the chat with the pap.
Source :
goo.gl/bmF5Vk

I think they could be different paps IMO

New promo up on the official twitter page:

It only really shows Richie checking in with Air Asia.

Last edited by cb3 on Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total

cb3

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:01 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Sunnyandhappy wrote:Has anyone seen this yet?

I'm glad to read this.

During the chat, Richie didn't give anything away about the winner but did say she has been 'absolutely understanding' while watching him kiss and make connections with the other girls.

This to me rules out Olena completely based on her OK magazine interview where she commented negatively about Nikki and Richie kissing at CP. No way Olena is F1, imo, as her response in the media as has been anything but "absolutely understanding", and is quite the opposite, imo.

I noticed in the one interview with Alex she mentioned that she just laughs about all of it as what can one do and also when predicting who would win she said Nikki because she is a beautiful person and Olena seems friendly with her too so nothing negative from Alex towards the other F2.

With Nikki she has said in interviews and even today about being supportive and hasn't said anything in interviews to show she would be anything other than absolutely understanding.

IMO, no matter whether F2 or F3, I just can't seen Olena as F1 based solely on Richie statement about his F1. So far to me the understanding ones based on media/interviews are Alex and Nikki.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:27 am

New preview clip on Bachau fb page
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:27 am

Makes sense why Alex is F1 :D I remember ages ago I posted that stylist Stringy (the bachelor stylist) on Instagram kept posting pictures of Alex and Richie and heck even tagging them two together! She never done this with the other woman so this was also a huge clue IMO
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:36 am

So I gather Nikki hasn't been papped at an airport as yet? How about Alex? The final 2 plus Bach are always in Sydney the afternoon before the finale
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 76 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 63 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15