SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 49 of 76 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 62 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TVWEEKmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by fabgirl Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:08 pm

Loulou wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Why does bachau only have Olenas journey on twitter??
If you read further down the others are there.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

TVWEEKmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by robinvi Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:14 pm

Nikki is also wearing the same necklace again. That company is getting some good free publicity. All the bachie girls wearing it. Haha
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:22 pm

robinvi wrote:Nikki is also wearing the same necklace again. That company is getting some good free publicity. All the bachie girls wearing it. Haha

I noticed during the bachelor I only saw Nikki and Rachael wear it and Richies sister also had one so I thought it must be a WA thing but then just recently I saw Alex on her interview at nova today and she had one....so now I'm wondering if Richie bought it for Alex since it could be a WA thing if she's f1?! Hugesmile giggling
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by catalyst Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:33 pm

I can't quote ThankMeLater but watching that video from the West Australia, I honestly just think it has to be Nikki for F1. She looks and sounds absolutely giddy, and I can't imagine her talking about a "nose rub thing" with Richie if another girl won (for both her own sake and the sake of the F1).

catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:41 pm

fabgirl wrote:
Loulou wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Why does bachau only have Olenas journey on twitter??
If you read further down the others are there.
thanks fabgirl...not good with SM scratch

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:44 pm

natik wrote:Richie Strahan weighs up his final three bachelorettes

Alex, 24, Victoria

"It is a big step to date a single mum, but in saying that it's just about being a good role model for the little guy (her son Elijah).  That's something I can do. There are a lot more qualities you look for in someone and I said to Alex it doesn't matter how many kids you've got. This process is not about anything else but you."

Nikki, 28, WA
"Nikki's an absolute sweetheart. I do have a lot in common with her and every time I sit down with Nikki we talk so in-depth about how easy our relationship is. Going into this week it was always going to be a worry that maybe it is just too easy with Nikki."

Olena, 23, NSW
"She's beautiful and she's quite young. She constantly challenges and confuses me. One day I was wondering if she actually liked me, then the next day I was like she definitely likes me. She's a really strong-willed woman who knows what she wants. When someone is closed off, though, you wonder if that will put restrictions on your relationship down the track."

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Alex seems like a mix of both Olena and Nikki - there are challenges (her having a child) but they are challenges that have a positive to them and a solution (being a role model) and Richie giving that solution to the "obstacle" sounds like the solution seems to show that there is an easiness there even with challenges, imo.  Overall, imo, just from that snippet it sounds like Richie is describing Alex in very balanced terms (it's not up and down like Olena and it's not almost too easy like with Nikki) and Richie uses the word "you" when talking about Alex like he is having a present-tense conversation and making it personal to me so I could see her as F1 just on that alone.

Nikki sounds like what Ben H had with Lauren B... where it seemed just 'too easy'... and was the theme of their lovestory. Similarly with Art and Matilda - to this day they both mention how easy it is with them and that they love that about it. I wonder if for Richie though he saw the ease as a less of a positive though than than Ben or Art? It seems like from what his description that it could be a negative for him and Richie saying that it was "always" going to be worry makes me think he views the easiness factor as a negative overall? Otherwise I'd think Nikki is F1 if Richie sees the ease part as a positive, imo.

Olena sounds just like Richie describes... very up and down, and almost on the other extreme of Nikki (where things are almost too easy with Nikki) things do seem too up and down and thus difficult, imo, with Olena and in the longrun too much "hassle" as preview shows for next epis. I just don't see it with Olena based just on Richie's description even if I hadn't watched I wouldn't and think out of all three, Richie's description of Olena is the least positive, especially since he talks about the relationship down the track (which is what he mentioned on HTDs).

I still think F1 could only be Nikki or Alex. I don't see it as Olena. If Olena is in F2 with Alex, then I think Alex is F1 for sure. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:48 pm

Perth love nest on cards for Nikki Gogan?

She has lived in Northam all her life but the blonde beauty revealed toAAA that her home address may be about to change — depending on who receives Perth-based Bachelor Richie Strahan’s final rose tomorrow night.

Northam local Nikki Gogan, a finalist in The Bachelor Australia, in Kings Park this week ahead of the series finale. Picture: Megan Powell/The West Australian.
“Big bad city here I come ... maybe,” she teasedAAA .

“I have spent a lot of time in Perth and I’m particularly close with (my little sister) Dani, so I am very open to a city change.”

With The Bachelor Australia finale close, Gogan said she “couldn’t wait” until the truth was finally out.

“The countdown has been on for a while but I think these last days are taking the longest,” she said.

“I’m looking forward to spending more time with my family and friends and being able to be completely open with them.

“I think they have a lot of burning questions that they’ve been holding off on to try and make my life a little easier.”

Sharp-eyed Bachelor fans may have spotted Gogan and Strahan’s cute little couple habits on the show, such as brushing noses when they kiss and a secret code while holding hands.

“Oh gosh, at no point did I think ‘I’m going to do this nose rub when I kiss him, that’s my big move’,” she laughed.

“I guess this isn’t going to make sense but it’s nice there are parts that still stay between Rich and I.

“There are precious conversations and moments that have happened in forming the friendships as well. They will for ever be held with just us. So that’s special.”

Despite reality-TV drama and editing tricks, Gogan said she was relieved viewers had seen “the real Nikki”.

“It was deliberate of me to be myself,” she said.

“I was very aware that The Bachelor is a very small moment in time and I was in it for the real deal.

“Obviously with my racing I love getting my hair and make-up done and putting on a beautiful dress but I also like just chilling and hanging out. Being comfy. No make-up, glasses, messy hair. Australia got to know all of me.”

Gogan agreed it might have seemed strange that she professed her love for Strahan after just 21/2 months, especially when he was also dating a bevy of other women.

“I was only feeling what I was feeling, I just went with it,” she said.

“With everything that has come out, I don’t think I would have changed a thing and I wouldn’t have done anything differently.”

Gogan flew to Sydney this morning to join fellow finalists Olena Khamula and Alex Nation ahead of the nailbiting last episodes.

“It’s going to be a family reunion,” she joked.

“We don’t hold any grudges.

“You go into something like that and know there is only going to be one girl at the end. If it’s not you then there’s a reason. What’s meant to be will be.”
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:58 pm

For me a large part of growing and maturing was realizing difficulties in a relationship didn't mean great things. Things can be hard as life progresses, but in the beginning easy is good. It shows a deep compatibility. If Richie still needs that challenge then maybe a younger lady is the right choice. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:03 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

Alex, 24, Victoria

"It is a big step to date a single mum, but in saying that it's just about being a good role model for the little guy (her son Elijah).  That's something I can do. There are a lot more qualities you look for in someone and I said to Alex it doesn't matter how many kids you've got. This process is not about anything else but you."

Nikki, 28, WA
"Nikki's an absolute sweetheart. I do have a lot in common with her and every time I sit down with Nikki we talk so in-depth about how easy our relationship is. Going into this week it was always going to be a worry that maybe it is just too easy with Nikki."

Olena, 23, NSW
"She's beautiful and she's quite young. She constantly challenges and confuses me. One day I was wondering if she actually liked me, then the next day I was like she definitely likes me. She's a really strong-willed woman who knows what she wants. When someone is closed off, though, you wonder if that will put restrictions on your relationship down the track."

Alex seems like a mix of both Olena and Nikki - there are challenges (her having a child) but they are challenges that have a positive to them and a solution (being a role model) and Richie giving that solution to the "obstacle" sounds like the solution seems to show that there is an easiness there even with challenges, imo.  Overall, imo, just from that snippet it sounds like Richie is describing Alex in very balanced terms (it's not up and down like Olena and it's not almost too easy like with Nikki) and Richie uses the word "you" when talking about Alex like he is having a present-tense conversation and making it personal to me so I could see her as F1 just on that alone.

Nikki sounds like what Ben H had with Lauren B... where it seemed just 'too easy'... and was the theme of their lovestory. Similarly with Art and Matilda - to this day they both mention how easy it is with them and that they love that about it. I wonder if for Richie though he saw the ease as a less of a positive though than than Ben or Art? It seems like from what his description that it could be a negative for him and Richie saying that it was "always" going to be worry makes me think he views the easiness factor as a negative overall? Otherwise I'd think Nikki is F1 if Richie sees the ease part as a positive, imo.

Olena sounds just like Richie describes... very up and down, and almost on the other extreme of Nikki (where things are almost too easy with Nikki) things do seem too up and down and thus difficult, imo, with Olena and in the longrun too much "hassle" as preview shows for next epis. I just don't see it with Olena based just on Richie's description even if I hadn't watched I wouldn't and think out of all three, Richie's description of Olena is the least positive, especially since he talks about the relationship down the track (which is what he mentioned on HTDs).

I still think F1 could only be Nikki or Alex. I don't see it as Olena. If Olena is in F2 with Alex, then I think Alex is F1 for sure. jmo

Ok I was off the forum until I read this. I unfortunately am a bit concerned about his relationship with Alex. I have no doubt she is F1 but I don't think he has fully grasped the responsibilities of being a step father. It's not just being a role model (tell me she didn't watch Sam W season) you need to take full responsibility for that child from Monday to Friday when he is with his mother. There are also implications of her moving if there is a custody order restricting from moving away from his father as is the case in most circumstances. He will need to move to rural Victoria. There ain't no oil rigs here just a heads up. Eve was different as her father had two jail terms under his belt and didnt have a legal leg to stand on as well as the fact Eve was older and they are able to ask where she wants to live. and the fact he has only seen her 4 times in the last couple of months, Alarm bells are ringing here people. I don't know if Richie Strahan was ever really ready for any of this IMo

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you for the article and great interview by Nikki. It sounds like she has a good head on her shoulders and a good perspective of the experience, overall. So unless she is F1, I think whether she is F2 or F3 she has come to terms with everything and from how she was on the show I can see her being very happy for Richie and his F1 if it is not her.

ETA: adding the article here
article:

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:29 pm; edited 4 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:12 pm

Fifty wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Alex, 24, Victoria

Nikki, 28, WA

Olena, 23, NSW

Ok I was off the forum until I read this.  I unfortunately am a bit concerned about his relationship with Alex.  I have no doubt she is F1 but I don't think he has fully grasped the responsibilities of being a step father.  It's not just being a role model (tell me she didn't watch Sam W season) you need to take full responsibility for that child from Monday to Friday when he is with his mother.  There are also implications of her moving if there is a custody order restricting from moving away from his father as is the case in most circumstances. He will need to move to rural Victoria.  There ain't no oil rigs here just a heads up.   Eve was different as her father had two jail terms under his belt and didnt have a legal leg to stand on as well as the fact Eve was older and they are able to ask where she wants to live.  and the fact he has only seen her 4 times in the last couple of months, Alarm bells are ringing here people.  I don't know if Richie Strahan was ever really ready for any of this IMo

I agree completely [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! I just can't see a child fitting in with Richie's desire to travel IMO and not convinced fatherhood is for him at this stage of his life but this is JMO. I am however not convinced he chooses Alex but right now I feel anything is possible....

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by MillyMolly Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:18 pm

I agree too Fifty. Is it 'being too easy' enough of a negative not to choose someone? IMO this could all just be a misdirection to cause doubt over the last couple of days..

Last edited by MillyMolly on Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Incorrect quoting.)

MillyMolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 76 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 62 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15