SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 43 of 76 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 59 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TVWEEKmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Sunnyandhappy Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:59 am

Sundy wrote:
in_denial wrote:I have noticed that the posts from the travel agent have been removed from the Bach fan group. Has made for an interesting night though!

I wonder if she was telling everyone the same thing?  As I said its career suicide?

Or if she was telling the truth? It certainly is career suicide. Surely no one can be that naive/stupid as to risk their career? I would think surely the lengths that Channel 10 have gone to keep a secret the FRC, they would've had everyone, including travel agents sign confidentiality agreements or the like?

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

TVWEEKmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by makeover Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:01 am

Just Looking wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
in_denial wrote:

Do you know of anywhere that has the full recording?
I think this is the full recording? She sounds very diplomatic to me and not giving anything away (as she shouldn't if honoring her contract). She does sound happy and okay to me too so no matter what happens I think all is well (with all the girls, imo).

OMG, she is the BEST.  What a wonderful warm young woman.
Nikki is delightful. Anyone would be lucky to have her. Call me, Nikki! Hugesmile

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by rolena211 Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] could you please pm me what the travel agent said? Thanks in advance

rolena211

Back to top Go down

Post by aprawn Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:28 am

Can someone please tell me or message me what the the travel lady said its telling me I can't send messages not reached post limit something ...im new to this ..thanks

aprawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aniyaah Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - could you please pm me what was said too?

Aniyaah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:35 am

Richie on KIIS1065 tomorrow morning after 7.20am
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:08 am

aprawn wrote:Can someone please tell me or message me what the the travel lady said its telling me I can't send messages not reached post limit something ...im new to this ..thanks

Welcome aprawn handwave
In order for you to send a pm to another member you have to have some postings on the forum.
I do not have the information you are seeking, but hopefully someone else will fill you in.
Enjoy your time here and please refer to our site rules found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by aprawn Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:17 am

Thank you they did already .thanks again...ps.disappointed

aprawn

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:29 am

I'm thinking that Nikki is F3, Olena is F2 and Alex is F1

Why you may ask?

Okay, well I don't believe that Richie will send Nikki and Alex to F2 knowing that they are both so invested and emotional. Nope. Don't see it happening and based on the insider goss, Alex is F1 IMO!!!

Okay, what I don't understand is if Alex is F1 why did the Bach official Facebook and Instagram page point all clues to Olena as F1 (including the emojis they used) etc.. I don't get it?! Why is Osher not really a fan of Alex through his tweets? And Alex is not getting a proper F1 edit either. I can list you countless more points why I believe Alex being F1 does not make sense based on all the sleuthing we have all done.

I am beyond disappointed at the producers this season if Alex is indeed F1 to paint her in such a way. I believe IMO that something happened between Alex and Richie is she is F1 and that he did a switcheroo? Or something? It doesn't make sense why else Alex is being so far from depicted from being F1. Not only through SM but also through Osher himself. It honestly isn't adding up. They made Alex look bad on purpose and Nikki look good on purpose. 

if Richie did indeed changed his mind and they depict Alex badly because of it, that is going to be so terrible!!

I believe also Olena's staged pictures are supporting Alex and based on her interviews, I'm sure Olena knows about what is happening. Aswell for Rachel. She has been defending Nikki continuously. These woman IMO know something! 

At the end of the day, I just hope Alex is ok. This (what the Producers are doing) is NOT OKAY. I don't care what anybody else thinks. She is a human being with feelings aswell. I'm starting to think Blake's season is happening all over again. Louise (Nikki), Lisa (Olena) and Sam (Alex) .. Who would have thought Richie pull a Blake? Lol hopefully I'm wrong, and everything is okay, but something fishy is happening and it isn't adding up nor is it making sense! Thoughts?
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by cb3 Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:36 am

HodanG wrote:I'm thinking that Nikki is F3, Olena is F2 and Alex is F1

Why you may ask?

Okay, well I don't believe that Richie will send Nikki and Alex to F2 knowing that they are both so invested and emotional. Nope. Don't see it happening and based on the insider goss, Alex is F1 IMO!!!

Okay, what I don't understand is if Alex is F1 why did the Bach official Facebook and Instagram page point all clues to Olena as F1 (including the emojis they used) etc.. I don't get it?! Why is Osher not really a fan of Alex through his tweets? And Alex is not getting a proper F1 edit either. I can list you countless more points why I believe Alex being F1 does not make sense based on all the sleuthing we have all done.

I am beyond disappointed at the producers this season if Alex is indeed F1 to paint her in such a way. I believe IMO that something happened between Alex and Richie is she is F1 and that he did a switcheroo? Or something? It doesn't make sense why else Alex is being so far from depicted from being F1. Not only through SM but also through Osher himself. It honestly isn't adding up. They made Alex look bad on purpose and Nikki look good on purpose. 

if Richie did indeed changed his mind and they depict Alex badly because of it, that is going to be so terrible!!

I believe also Olena's staged pictures are supporting Alex and based on her interviews, I'm sure Olena knows about what is happening. Aswell for Rachel. She has been defending Nikki continuously. These woman IMO know something! 

At the end of the day, I just hope Alex is ok. This (what the Producers are doing) is NOT OKAY. I don't care what anybody else thinks. She is a human being with feelings aswell. I'm starting to think Blake's season is happening all over again. Louise (Nikki), Lisa (Olena) and Sam (Alex) .. Who would have thought Richie pull a Blake? Lol hopefully I'm wrong, and everything is okay, but something fishy is happening and it isn't adding up nor is it making sense! Thoughts?

This makes me sad sad you have definitely thought about this a lot! I think that is definitely one scenario and it is awful if that is what has happened.
But, another scenario is that the anti-pap measures/misdirections are soooooooo good that they've fooled everyone, including our master sleuthers, into thinking it's Alex who wins. Perhaps, instead Nikki wins (opinion) and it's just hidden really well. Hence the edit of Alex being normal as F2.

There's no way to know which scenario (hypothetical scenarios) are correct..

cb3

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:40 am

Listening to Nikki's radio interview, she is so confident in her F1 position. IMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:41 am

I'm a little sad that on the eve of the F3 this page is so quiet. As far as I understand people have stated that they know who F1 is but we don't have any evidence just Intel. Admittedly, I believe that F1 was Sussed a similar way last year and the person on FB appeared to be a real person not a troll. But hey. If it is true and Richie is happy that's the main thing IMO. I just can't fathom the edit this year. Weird!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 76 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 59 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15