SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 36 of 76 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 56 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NIKKIFORBACHELORETTE - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:48 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Fifty wrote:This is the article for Alex's snapchat pics.  She has come out and explained who the guy is.  Its her best friend and its strictly platonic.  I don't know if they are doing damage control for Alex's edit because there was such back lash with the public or what is going on at the moment and using Olena to show that she is single and fancy free.  I am confused about Richies comments about kids and the fact he doesn't want to move to Sydney but will move to Vic.  However Alex may move to Perth so right about now Im going to wait I think until Thursday when the two girls have their interviews and we'll see whats going on.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Which girl lives where??? Thanks. ; )

Alex lives in Melbourne...Olena lives in Sydney and Nikki in Perth....
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

NIKKIFORBACHELORETTE - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by solaroo Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:53 pm

Is it true Richie actually said he would move to Victoria but not Sydney? Did he say that during HTD?
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:56 pm

Mikesgirl83 wrote:I feel like a broken record at this point but I for one will be over the moon if Alex is indeed F1. All I've seen is a beautiful love story between her and Richie, it's too bad more of the public does not feel this way.

The public knowing she's only in this to be an actress or a break out star of some type may have a LOT to do with how public feel about her. IMHO
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:00 pm

I thought he told the families he is not ruling out anything as his job allows him to be flexible. I can not see alex moving her child away from his father (co parent) especially to Perth due to distance and Richie's employment is fly in/out so very isolating for a single parent. Jmo

Last edited by Loulou on Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:01 pm

casjacknick wrote:I actually liked Alex and Richie in the beginning. He took her to the white rose room that one cocktail party and said he could use the white rose power too and that photo shoot was super sexy but then it seemed like he was so unsure of the kid thing.... and she became so over the top I kind of got over it.
IA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I was geared up to not like Alex from the pre season sleuthing because she was a wannabe model/actress, so I was pleasantly surprised by her limo exit, and the way she initially acquitted herself with the  white rose, and standing up to Keira when she was giving her grief over it, but after that point her edit rapidly declined, and she got the whole "crazy eyes, stage 5 clinger" thing. And there has always seemed to be a fakeness and over acting air about her.

If she is F1, which IMO was not a possibility this time yesterday, but seems to be becoming more likely I'm expecting her edit to make a massive improvement over the next 2 nights. Or maybe I'm reading too much into everything, and it's a straightforward Nikki F1? IMO  the only thing Nikki has against her is lack of screen caps, but we all know that screen caps don't lie.... unless they're being hidden:question: 

All I really know at this point is that tomorrow night can't come soon enough.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:06 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Mikesgirl83 wrote:I feel like a broken record at this point but I for one will be over the moon if Alex is indeed F1. All I've seen is a beautiful love story between her and Richie, it's too bad more of the public does not feel this way.

The public knowing she's only in this to be an actress or a break out star of some type may have a LOT to do with how public feel about her. IMHO
IMO doing a nude photo shoot after returning from Bali did not help either. Not a good look for F1 or a parent. Jmo. I know she is wanting modelling/acting work and both her and Olena have done lingerie modelling pre bachau but post show???? Jmo each to their own I guess.

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:21 pm

solaroo wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:Olena reminds me of Michael, F2 of Sam F.
A prince/princess all about attentions, IMO.
I think you might be on to something [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :Nod:  

Things are looking that way to me so far...

I agree with you, definitely see some similarities there.  Admittedly, Michael did take things to the next level, but these recent pics of her as well as the various ones with Steph a week or two ago strongly suggest to me she is seeking public attention.  The pics on the beach with Steph and again with Nick Lindahl look very staged IMO, and it defies belief she didn't know the photographer was there.  Apart from anything, she's wearing a fair bit of makeup for her beach frolic with Nick which is a red flag IMO.

No one could compare to Micheal, I think. He gives "famewhore" a whole new meaning. giggling
But I do sense Olena does have the same "look at me" vibe from the very beginning. The pap photo didn't change my opinion towards her, it just further strengthened the attention seeking image.

I maybe completely wrong, but those photo fit into a young party girl lifestyle. Nothing wrong for being a party girl, just don't tell me you are ready for a serious relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:33 pm

Bachau has nikkis photos up and short video On the "love" moments with Olena on the front page. So confusing, what is bachau doing??? Sorry can't bring over on by phone.

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:34 pm

peggy0221 wrote:
solaroo wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
I think you might be on to something [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :Nod:  

Things are looking that way to me so far...

I agree with you, definitely see some similarities there.  Admittedly, Michael did take things to the next level, but these recent pics of her as well as the various ones with Steph a week or two ago strongly suggest to me she is seeking public attention.  The pics on the beach with Steph and again with Nick Lindahl look very staged IMO, and it defies belief she didn't know the photographer was there.  Apart from anything, she's wearing a fair bit of makeup for her beach frolic with Nick which is a red flag IMO.

No one could compare to Micheal, I think. He gives "famewhore" a whole new meaning. giggling
But I do sense Olena does have the same "look at me" vibe from the very beginning. The pap photo didn't change my opinion towards her, it just further strengthened the attention seeking image.

I maybe completely wrong, but those photo fit into a young party girl lifestyle. Nothing wrong for being a party girl, just don't tell me you are ready for a serious relationship.

To be fair to Olena though and of course this is my own opinion but you can be sociable (Likes parties and whatnot) and still hold a serious relationship, me and my hubby are perfect example of that, of course I know this isn't for everyone but every relationship/person is different.

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarylla Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:36 pm

Loulou wrote:Bachau has nikkis photos up and short video On the "love" moments with Olena on the front page. So confusing, what is bachau doing??? Sorry can't bring over on by phone.
The love moments aren't just of Olena. The video finishes on Nikki declaring her love.
Amarylla
Amarylla

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:39 pm

Bach AU FB posts about "love" moments [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:44 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Bach AU FB posts about "love" moments [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There were 2 clips from Nikki's date we haven't seen in there. One was from her second 1-on-1 you see Richie playing with her hands and the next was when she told Richie how she has fallen in love we actually get to see his reaction and again...Hands!

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 76 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 56 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15