SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 32 of 76 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 54 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NIKKIFORBACHELORETTE - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:41 pm

Fifty wrote:
Hanate wrote:To be honest those photos look more innocent than when they were having a beer, it looks more like they are goofing about IMO.
I agree.  But I think the beer guy is a different guy.
Actually "the beer guy" and the "ocean guy" are the same, it's Nick in both cases. Everyone is free to believe whatever they want. I personally continue to see the edit go in one direction, which means Olena is the final girl for me and thus I see her having fun with her friend. As for Richie and his feelings seeing those photos ... well, on one of their dates they discussed about trust and being open and sincere with each other ... so it's none of my business how they conduct their time apart (and their activities with friends whatever gender) if they understand each other, agree and communicate honestly.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... you asked about the quote before ... this is the time when I practice it ... I don't assume of anything more, since when the times come when I'm in similar questionable situation I wish people won't assume the worse of me either ... and will ask first if they don't understand it.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

NIKKIFORBACHELORETTE - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Just to clarify, I am not assuming, I am sleuthing.

There may be a reasonable explanation, however for me since I'm sleuthing, I'm posting my opinions on what I see, just like I would with a s/cap, just like every one is entitled to. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:56 pm

Thanks for clarification [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... I get the sleuthing for the clues of the girls' positions in F3.
So that's why I don't want to interfere in that, but when I read "I don't see it being innocent" in what Olena is doing with the guy, who then she explained to be her friend for years, that for me means assuming there's more to what she said.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:05 pm

For the record. I am a beach going Aussie and I freely admit that in my 20's I would have played games exactly like this in the ocean with my male friends lots of times. I do think there are more people that have been cut out of the shot. They were probably doing shoulder wrestling, which would explain all of the shots (being knocked over and having to get back up on shoulders).

I will even admit to going skinnydipping multiple times with friends after a night out in the middle of the main beach too... in full view of anyone who was looking... teehee giggling

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:11 pm

And to clarify myself ... I do plenty of assuming myself often too. One of the places is here, where I assume to know how to read Richie's facial expressions and responses, so I'm not against assuming per se. Just that like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I've seen that type of behaviour played out in front of me or I've participated in the activity that might mean something else to someone watching it. I guess we all go with the interpretation that suits our viewing of the edit/season.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:18 pm

Actually the beach pictures are not the ones I would side eye but the bar...umm..
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:23 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Actually the beach pictures are not the ones I would side eye but the bar...umm..

I have no explanation for the bar ones but I don't understand why Olena would go on a 'date' right before the finale in probably the most public place there is in this country, Bondi. I think there's every chance it is innocent :-)

All my assumptions and opinions of course. Hugesmile

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:08 pm

IMO the beach guy and the beer guy are different guys. One has a scruff beard, totally different hair and face looks totally different to me. Not to mention, the articles said they were two different guys.

I don't see how Olena is F1 (or an F1 that is in a relationship with the lead). Her actions post-show to me are not at all F1-like and if I am wrong I am wrong but I don't see how any F1 behaves like this and especially if trying to say it is "staged" photos then that is even worse, imo, since who does that to the person they are with? It's just rude, imo to do that if F1. Rather respect the relationship and hang out with girlfriends or just stay out the limelight till it is all over and honor the contract.

That Olena has been doing this is just immature and doesn't speak of being in a relationship or ready for one to me and I don't find this type of behavior classy nor did I find her comment "I have always had my pick of guys" classy. With these pics of the different guys she seems to be living up to her words....

JMO and there's no excuse or reason that will suffice for me. It's beyond culture or occupation or anything like that to me, it's about a person's actions and behavior.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:09 pm

Dimajasti wrote:Hi, first time posting, hope this is the right place. I saw a Twitter post from one of the Real Housewifes of Melbourne this morning Pettifleur, she posted a photo with her, Olerna, Steph and the post said, "having a moment with Olena passing on some love from one housewife to a future housewife" The post now seems to have been deleted.  That seems to confirm that Olena is F1. I took a screenshot if this is the place to post it.

This tells me she is not the winner. Passing on Love goes to someone who looses love. IMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:25 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:IMO the beach guy and the beer guy are different guys. One has a scruff beard, totally different hair and face looks totally different to me. Not to mention, the articles said they were two different guys.

I don't see how Olena is F1 (or an F1 that is in a relationship with the lead). Her actions post-show to me are not at all F1-like and if I am wrong I am wrong but I don't see how any F1 behaves like this and especially if trying to say it is "staged" photos then that is even worse, imo, since who does that to the person they are with? It's just rude, imo to do that if F1. Rather respect the relationship and hang out with girlfriends or just stay out the limelight till it is all over and honor the contract.

That Olena has been doing this is just immature and doesn't speak of being in a relationship or ready for one to me and I don't find this type of behavior classy nor did I find her comment "I have always had my pick of guys" classy. With these pics of the different guys she seems to be living up to her words....

JMO and there's no excuse or reason that will suffice for me. It's beyond culture or occupation or anything like that to me, it's about a person's actions and behavior.
Yeap they are 2 different guys, I don't know why I thought I saw some other photos. I was wrong to say they are the same guy. For the rest, I have a different opinion of Olena's behavior, but that's just me, so never mind.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:35 pm

Oh wow. I was all prepared to give Olena the benefit of the doubt. But what the? These second photos are not great. Innocent or not. And this is where it comes down to personal judgement. Being in a relationship I would never let myself get that close to a male friend. Perhaps a gay friend, but even still. Whereas others would and be perfectly fine with it. From a sleuthing perspective it doesn't scream F1 to me. Jmho. Wowser! My head hurts. This makes me think she is f3. If she was f2 I think the bachelor prod team would be so angry. Heck they made an official statement with the new idea article re Alex, but this?...nada. question
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:39 pm

If Olena was eliminated already and no longer on the show then doing this I would think it's totally fine.
It's only in light of her still being on the show and possibly F1 that to me, tells a whole different story.

I would feel this way about any potential F1 from any season of sleuthing.
For example: if I saw Matilda doing this before finale week on Art's season, no way I would find it classy behavior by Matilda.

So to me it's not even about Olena, but about any potential F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 76 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 54 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15