SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 30 of 76 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 53 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TVWEEKmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by HodanG Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:22 am

Looks like Nikki has an interview tommorow on Good Morning Perth
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

TVWEEKmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Hanate Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:24 am

Oh gosh! What are you doing Olena!!

This is getting a bit too much, it's like she is trying to wind up the producers and richie.

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:31 am

Loulou wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This may be the final nail in the coffin??  It does look staged as  Olena wearing full make up and one piece swimmers but still not a good look, especially after WD photos.  IMO I think they have known each other for long time as he is a tennis coach now at Sydney Olympic Park but...
I just cant see Alex as F1 with her edit and Richie repeatedly stating not ready for marriage and children. He could have left a door open with his comments regarding kids.  Alex's comment of Richie being a 'mentor' is ridiculous imo and not realistic.  And Richie not wanting to move to Sydney but is prepared to move to rural Victoria????  Nothing make sense?? and not sure even after Thursday night there will be answers. jmo

It's just getting more bizarre.

I've also noticed that she is wearing the same dark nail polish in this article as well as the man she is with in Bondi.

Last edited by in_denial on Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:33 am

Hanate wrote:Oh gosh! What are you doing Olena!!

This is getting a bit too much, it's like she is trying to wind up the producers and richie.

This looks too staged to be real IMO. Why is she always at the beach when she's papped? I have a feeling they may be doing this for Alex, in order to make her look good in comparison and boost up her popularity and soften the blow if Alex is F1 for the public. People will no longer be invested in Olena if they already know she doesn't make it. Subconscious marketing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:34 am

I remember an article some time ago where olena stated if she was not F1 then she hoped it would be Alex as "she really loves him". Still don't see it but ??? I just cant imagine them as a long term couple which maybe the edit but her history is not good and the media is also not doing her any favours. imo.
All the beach pap shots of Olena look staged imo..by herself, with Steph and this guy AND it the middle of winter for goodness sakes. In the photo with the guy she looked freezing...who does that in full makeup. Stating photos taken "recently" what does that mean?? The photos don't look romantic to me but still not a good look??? Very sad way to end the session!

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:35 am

It's a different guy than the Bondi café pics... and I kinda get the impression that there are more people with them that have been cut out of the shots due to the fact they seem to be looking at other people or playing some kind of game.

Maybe it's a bit like when they cut Nikki's sister out of the shots of Nikki and Snowy at the beach.

I just can't imagine that Olena would go all this time with no issues and then blow it right before the finale.

I still think she's the F1

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:37 am

stoneleigh wrote:It's a different guy than the Bondi café pics... and I kinda get the impression that there are more people with them that have been cut out of the shots due to the fact they seem to be looking at other people or playing some kind of game.

Maybe it's a bit like when they cut Nikki's sister out of the shots of Nikki and Snowy at the beach.

I just can't imagine that Olena would go all this time with no issues and then blow it right before the finale.

Regardless of whether there are others at the beach, this will not be seen as a positive for Olena.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:39 am

Looks like Olena has finally said something about the photos

News article here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"The Ukrainian-born makeup artist yesterday defended the photos of her with the disgraced former tennis player, saying that Lindahl was “like a brother” to her.

“Nothing has ever happened between us, we’re not in a relationship. We are just friends. He’s actually training my sister (Julia), he’s a tennis trainer,” she told The Daily Telegraph.

“He’s been training her since a very young age, and he’s been coming over to my place for dinner every single day for about three years now. We’re like brother and sister, we’re super close,” said the 22-year-old"

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:41 am

Hm.. what about the beer pics?

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Um, this looks more than 'brotherly' to me?!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:44 am

To be honest those photos look more innocent than when they were having a beer, it looks more like they are goofing about IMO.

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:45 am

stoneleigh wrote:It's a different guy than the Bondi café pics... and I kinda get the impression that there are more people with them that have been cut out of the shots due to the fact they seem to be looking at other people or playing some kind of game.

Thankyou Stoneleigh,Praying I didn't think of other people being there which I should have as they cut out the friend/s in prior pap shots and made it look as if by herself. I just don't see it with Alex at all. Even the BachAu latest clip posted today of Alex's journey is all about the chemistry.

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 76 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 53 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15