SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 29 of 76 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 52 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TVWEEKmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:45 am

ThankMeLater wrote:New Olena interview

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I find the following excerpt interesting:

When asked what her plans were after the series ends, the Ukrainian-born beauty knew precisely.

“I’m going to start watching Bachelorette,” she said.

Possible future bachelorette?

Back to top Go down

TVWEEKmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:46 am

cb3 wrote:Hi guys, I have been hovering over your posts for the past few days! Some of you should become detectives.

With regards to the article posted about the decider being between Olena and Alex (I can't post links as a new member), I checked out this article and had to post. I feel like the article was written quite poorly. For example: "Richie has a boxing moment with Olena’s father. That pretty scares Richie who is not very skilled at punching". The sentence doesn't really make sense.. The whole article reads really simply.

It just seems really strange to me, that a journalist who supposedly has intel would make such mistakes.. Maybe the title really has no significance, because the article misses the point a bit. At the end, they just say that the "real contest is between Alex and Olena" because they're in their early twenties and have chemistry. To me, saying they're in their early twenties is a strange reason to justify that they're the only contenders, because Richie is quite older.

Yes, I thought this was strange as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsT Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:47 am

I've just been watching "Have You Been Paying Attention" and they've advertised Richie will be there next week with his woman... or something like that. Just thought you guys should know.
mrsT
mrsT

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:08 am

mrsT wrote:I've just been watching "Have You Been Paying Attention" and they've advertised Richie will be there next week with his woman... or something like that. Just thought you guys should know.

Well I hope he is and they are happy! Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimajasti Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:11 am

Hi, first time posting, hope this is the right place. I saw a Twitter post from one of the Real Housewifes of Melbourne this morning Pettifleur, she posted a photo with her, Olerna, Steph and the post said, "having a moment with Olena passing on some love from one housewife to a future housewife" The post now seems to have been deleted. That seems to confirm that Olena is F1. I took a screenshot if this is the place to post it.

Dimajasti

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:29 am

Dimajasti wrote:Hi, first time posting, hope this is the right place. I saw a Twitter post from one of the Real Housewifes of Melbourne this morning Pettifleur, she posted a photo with her, Olerna, Steph and the post said, "having a moment with Olena passing on some love from one housewife to a future housewife" The post now seems to have been deleted.  That seems to confirm that Olena is F1. I took a screenshot if this is the place to post it.

Someone posted that upthread but I don't remember where.
That might be said like in general though. Since she is a young woman who might be a "housewife" for someone one day.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:35 am

Hi and welcome Dimajasti. I believe that screen/pic was posted few pages back, but you can post it, since I'm not sure if it's still visible if the original was deleted. Thanks and IA.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:10 am

This may be the final nail in the coffin?? It does look staged as Olena wearing full make up and one piece swimmers but still not a good look, especially after WD photos. IMO I think they have known each other for long time as he is a tennis coach now at Sydney Olympic Park but...
I just cant see Alex as F1 with her edit and Richie repeatedly stating not ready for marriage and children. He could have left a door open with his comments regarding kids. Alex's comment of Richie being a 'mentor' is ridiculous imo and not realistic. And Richie not wanting to move to Sydney but is prepared to move to rural Victoria???? Nothing make sense?? and not sure even after Thursday night there will be answers. jmo

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:17 am

Loulou wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This may be the final nail in the coffin??  It does look staged as  Olena wearing full make up and one piece swimmers but still not a good look, especially after WD photos.  IMO I think they have known each other for long time as he is a tennis coach now at Sydney Olympic Park but...
I just cant see Alex as F1 with her edit and Richie repeatedly stating not ready for marriage and children. He could have left a door open with his comments regarding kids.  Alex's comment of Richie being a 'mentor' is ridiculous imo and not realistic.  And Richie not wanting to move to Sydney but is prepared to move to rural Victoria????  Nothing make sense?? and not sure even after Thursday night there will be answers. jmo

Gosh, if I was Richie I'd be unimpressed and unhappy, if Olena is in fact F1.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:18 am

Fifty wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  can you help me decipher Alex's edit then.  If it looks like Olena is being flirty with other men just by looking at the pictures and not knowing back story and it looks like Nikki is at F3 it leaves Alex with a disastrous public image. Did they do that to throw everyone off?  Although Olena changed her Insta tag to "Treat people how you would like to be treated" a couple of weeks ago.  Did she get dumped? Perplexed.
I'll write it later, have to think first and I'll lose my internet connection soon. But I actually laughed upon seeing the pics of Olena with Nick.
As for the quote ... it's the same quote I live by, along with the one of Maya Angelou ... and that's really interesting that Olena likes both. If I judged her from what I've seen on the show, I could see that stance in her, so I believe she simply lives by her own rules. Maybe it's something in the culture, maybe it's the father figure thing or the discipline installed practicing sport, but I get it.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by marzz Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:20 am

Hey all, what a storm brewing over all those new stories/photos! It's all a little odd so I can't even guess what the outcome might be!

Anyway it looks like some of you want to hear that radio interview and doesn't look like its up anywhere (?). I've got a recording of part of it from yesterday - terrible quality as it was recorded on a phone. It misses the first bit with Richie describing each of the F3 (which was pre-recorded from 'earlier on in the week'), but has Alex's live phone interview.

I don't know if there's a preferred place to upload, so i've gone with TinyUpload.com, link below:

Mods, please feel free to remove if it shouldn't be here. Thanks!

marzz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:21 am

This is the article for Alex's snapchat pics. She has come out and explained who the guy is. Its her best friend and its strictly platonic. I don't know if they are doing damage control for Alex's edit because there was such back lash with the public or what is going on at the moment and using Olena to show that she is single and fancy free. I am confused about Richies comments about kids and the fact he doesn't want to move to Sydney but will move to Vic. However Alex may move to Perth so right about now Im going to wait I think until Thursday when the two girls have their interviews and we'll see whats going on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 76 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 52 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15