SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 23 of 76 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 49 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TVWEEKmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:28 am

mercieme wrote:snipped

And to think I thought the FRC pics is what would be released before the finale instead we get pics of two of the F3 with other guys....say it ain't so.
Say it ain't so indeed. And to think we were discussing those s/caps of Richie in his blue suit and just that very thing posted about it "say it ain't so"... :shocked!:

It's all so strange. If it ends up being nothing at all and everything fine then great but with past season's when it seems like something is awry usually it is... will have to see if it is the case this time question

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TVWEEKmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:33 am

Loulou wrote:OK I might have my rose coloured glasses on but have looked at each photo of Olena individually taking note of her body language and the level of her beer. Photo 1 she is leaning on the table with her arm across her body. Beer looks full so may have just sat down. Photo 2. same stance and beer still full.  Talking closely which in a noisy environment is "normal".  3. "kissing" imo looks like she pulls back and who is to say it is not a quick kiss on the lips between long time friends.  imo if was more passionate the photographer would have a different photo. beer nearly full.  photo 4 arm wrestling could be anything.  beer half full.  Insert photo of him kissing her on the head imo could be him getting up to get a beer as his looks empty and hers nearly empty.  Last photo he looks to be trying to grab her hand and she is pulling back and then he kisses her hand.  I wonder if they were playing up for the photographer as must have known someone was taking photos.  the photos look flirty because she is laughing/joking around. Didn't say if they met up or left together or if they were together for hours?  She is a model and knows the tricks of the trade.  He looks similar age and ethnic background so could be long time friends from same neighbour...who knows?  Up until this article all evidence was pointing to Olena being F1, Olena has even liked several photos of her and Richie on SM from the show in the last few days.  Richie is still claiming to be happy and has met up with F1 regularly.  Olena is a smart business woman and imo would not jeopardise her contract with Bach AU.  For me too many things post show have indicated they are still together.  A week ago Olena joined Chadwick modelling agency which I would find strange if she is not F1 or had recently broken up with Richie.  Richie being in Orange enabled him to move freely with no need for airport departures/arrivals. this is all JMO and I could be wrong however still think more evidence supports them being together and not.  If the photos are the only negative thing then Im prepared to give benefit of the doubt as Olena is too disciplined to do something so careless. JMO side note My daughters have many male friends whilst having boyfriends and I often question their flirty behaviour...just saying???  

I did question the pic of her being kissed, she looks like she is pulling back. It may be her playing up for the camera as she probably noticed someone taking shots on their phone. But hells bells, a good way to get everyone chin wagging. Mind you there was a pic that came out about a week ago with her taking a pic with a guy. A bit of sleuthing revealed he was batting for the other team so to speak. So unless it is someone she knows and he is also batting for the other side I suppose we won't know until Thursday. Nice one for making us panic thats for sure if its the case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:34 am

Interesting that Olena set her IG to private just yesterday too. no idea question :detective
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:38 am

Sundy wrote:Interesting that Olena set her IG to private just yesterday too. no idea question :detective

No i checked this morning its public. she has a video of her and Steph singing "a kiss from a rose" at the fashion aide ball. What does that mean dear girl you are going to send everyone into a frenzy. affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:38 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Fifty wrote:Ok NZ Bach fans.  Can someone explain what happened and did you figure something was going on before the finale and how did you figure it out?

1) lead didn't do much media (only beginning and near end of show airing)
2) girls didn't say they were in love or heartbroken once they were eliminated and instead found "love" with their friendships
3) edit was seen as a bit wonky and didn't add up
4) s/caps indicated an F1 but SM and Media was different from past season and seemed "strange" (and thus it was predicated something was off post-show with F1 and it was - they broke up the day after ATFR)
5) media was posting rumors of switcheroo, wrong girl chosen, and very little posts about happily ever after

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] may remember more as well to add to the list but there was a feeling that even if there was an F1 something was "off"...

ETA: I just saw mercieme's post above and as she posted, the lead himself was definitely not into any of the girls and the comments he made even on the show were very strange and didn't seem into any of them... but I don't see the same here for Richie on his season although the other stuff with the girls, SM, media, etc, could be a clue

Also he gave strange reasons for eliminating girls - eliminated one girl bc he said he was surprised to find she was writing her thesis on reality TV but it came out on ATFR that he knew all about and they had discussed it at length on their single date.

None of the girls knew he was an actor - even though the topic came up many times in conversations he never admitted to it and they all found out after they were eliminated.

Also he kept the very nasty girl (Naz) to F2 (even his mother expressed concerns as the show started airing before they finished filming so all families could see what was going on before HTDs). He said he was a gentleman on FSD and then she blurted on radio the morning after the finale that she slept with him twice!

Plus so much more... I could be typing for days - basically it was total FUBAR!

Last edited by Katiebelle on Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:40 am

The problem I have with the pics especially the ones with Olena is that there's zero reason to be "pretending" to be with some other guy just so people don't know you are with Richie.

I am sorry but that is very rude if that is the case and there's no excuse for it, imo, and totally unnecessary to be seen like that with some other guy and it definitely doesn't look like just friends with him at all, imo.

I can understand being seen out and about with girlfriends, etc, to mislead but those pics are not for misleading, imo, F1 or not.

As for liking IG pics? I have seen that with every season where contestants who are not F1 like pics of them on SM with the lead. Happens all the time and mostly to gain followers, imo.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:40 am

Sorry if Im posting old news - Alex in top 5 deal with producers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:41 am

Sundy wrote:Interesting that Olena set her IG to private just yesterday too. no idea question :detective
:yes:

Seems like something there.. maybe she got wind of the pics would be coming out or something?

ETA: I just checked again and not it is public. So she went to private yesterday and back to public again? Very odd...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:43 am

Guys seriously with all the money Channel 10 spent on keeping the ending a secret, I think the network and show producers now must be thinking what a waste of investment. It would have been better to have a leak pic of the FRC than all these rags coming out. It's just diminishing the value of the show IMO.

ETA: yeah Olena IG is public now since I am not on any SM and can google it and at least view her postings.

Last edited by mercieme on Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:43 am

Sunnyandhappy wrote:IMHO I believe that the photos of Alex are her greeting a friend/relative and that Olena is likely old photos pre Bachelor. I would not be at all surprised to find media making most of this last week and coming out with all sorts of rumours and innuendos to boost readership and sales - it is what they do best no matter if they are the official show magazine or not. I do not believe for one minute that Richie would dump his F1 or that any of the final three girls would do the same. I also do not believe for one minute that Alex or Olena would risk contracts and spoilers by being seen in public with other men. I really do not think that there is much to be learnt about the finale from media this week as they are all going to be going crazy with stories to get our attention and hype up the audience by keeping them guessing at every turn. I also do not think given the huge backlash after the Blake/Sam breakup that the shows production company or channel 10 would risk that again especially with Bachelorette coming up next week. This is all JMO.
It's certainly going to be one crazy week and one that will provide us hours of entertainment from the media I am sure :stirthepot

Regarding the bold - Why would the paparrazzi have reason to photo Olena pre Bachelor? Even with her modelling contracts she's not someone they would follow. IMO those photos look recent.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:44 am

Fifty wrote:

No i checked this morning its public. she has a video of her and Steph singing "a kiss from a rose" at the fashion aide ball.   What does that mean dear girl you are going to send everyone into a frenzy. affraid

Interesting thing about the fashion aide ball , most of the contestants from Melbourne where there except for Alex. Olena was there but there were no photos of her and the other girls together except for her and Steph but Snezana was there. It was interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:45 am

Fifty wrote:

No i checked this morning its public. she has a video of her and Steph singing "a kiss from a rose" at the fashion aide ball.   What does that mean dear girl you are going to send everyone into a frenzy. affraid

LOL I was waiting for someone to pick up on the song choice! TVWEEKmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 3806527698
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 76 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 49 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15